Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

Switched? How do you come up with that? He knows his dad more than me or you. Maybe he was scared about what his dad was capable of or has committed, like abuse at home. If anyone is sick it's the guy that's going down.
Maybe the kid is a sick little brainwashed SJW.

Seems like 7 years too few. Idiot should have thought about his family and not Trump.
He was thinking about his family. Trying to save them from Democrat hatred. They inserted themselves into a family feud to try to score political points.

Seems like 7 years too few. Idiot should have thought about his family and not Trump.
I can imagine how it was at home for the family having to listen to the nutbag dad 24/7.
Now they will have some peace and quiet. Don't forget, the daughter thinks Trump talk is an issue.

I can imagine how it was at home for the family having to listen to the nutbag dad 24/7.
Now they will have some peace and quiet. Don't forget, the daughter thinks Trump talk is an issue.
Typical back stabbing leftist brat.

So he got slammed in jail because of ‘Trump talk’ and a gun dismeanor?

The family dynamic.
The son called the FBI on his Dad.
The sister says Trump needs punishment.

"My dad was used as a puppet, and thousands of families have been," he continued. "Whether you agree with that, it's a fact at this point. It is disgusting to see that someone with practically money and social power can just get away with manipulating thousands of people just for whatever reason and have no outcome."

"One family is livid at former President Donald Trump after the patriarch was convicted of obstruction, entering with a firearm, obstructing officers and transporting a firearm in furtherance of civil disorder for the Jan. 6 attack and was sentenced to seven years in prison"

"For Peyton Reffitt, 18, what began as debates around the dinner table ended with her family falling apart and her father receiving the longest jail sentence yet for his involvement in the Trump-inspired Capitol riot," Business Insider reported. "Peyton said her family's disintegration started as angry shouting matches between father and children and was completed when her brother, Jackson Reffitt, then 18 years old, turned his father in to the FBI."

Her brother testified against their dad at trial.

"We are an example of how the modern American family is becoming more fragile as the political climate rises," Peyton told Insider. "There is not enough protecting American families from the effect of propaganda and misinformation"

A young lady at work was printing something out the other day. It was a UPS return label. What was it for? Some con-artist (undoubtedly on FOX) had sold her mom a Trump coin. Of course, a whole set of them followed soon thereafter for something like $400+ dollars. So she was returning it.

The grift creep (I'm talking about the transference of the trait--not a description of Trump although it is apropos) knows no limits.

A young lady at work was printing something out the other day. It was a UPS return label. What was it for? Some con-artist (undoubtedly on FOX) had sold her mom a Trump coin. Of course, a whole set of them followed soon thereafter for something like $400+ dollars. So she was returning it.

The grift creep (I'm talking about the transference of the trait--not a description of Trump although it is apropos) knows no limits.
Oh yeah, the con artist held a gun to her head. Huh.

They let out the violent muggers and robbers and flash mob types and rioters -- right away. No penalty. Then they give this mixed-up guy who didn't do ANYTHING seven years???

We're in banana republic territory for sure now. This guy is a political prisoner.
You have to remember to be Black in a Blue city when you attack someone.

Oh yeah, the con artist held a gun to her head. Huh.
They prey on the weak minded.... This is why you support Trump....you have a weak mind. You think Trump was Conservative...right? Yet he ran up $8T in new spending.

Of course you'll come up with every excuse imaginable for this and quickly try to change the subject to something else. Again...you have a weak mind.

Forum List

Back