Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

I get so tired when Trumplicans say that whenever one of their ”patriots” is held accountable…mostly because it simply isn’t true. It’s just that nobody whines when those rioters get sentenced or held accountable.

This is a clown world. You should know, you can only gaslight people for so long before the whole thing goes belly up. We're almost there.

The mob of Trump supporters whipped up by the former president’s lies about the election descended on the Capitol and pushed past police barriers, assaulted officers, smashed windows and sent lawmakers running in a stunning attempt to overturn the presidential election.

The demonstrations after Floyd’s death were largely peaceful calls to address racial inequality and police brutality that occasionally turned violent. In some cities, protests descended into chaos after dark, with people smashing windows, looting stores, setting fires and assaulting officers.

That's your opinion only. My opinion is that the son pushed his dad past the breaking point. Remember, his daughter recognized what was going on and did NOT feel threatened. This type of thing would have been resolved through family counseling in the past. In today's politically charged atmosphere, leftists apply far-left woke agenda to ruin a family and put the dad in jail for 7 years!! You should be ashamed but, unfortunately, it seems you have no shame in your TDS hatred of 'Orange Man Bad.'
Well that is their agenda…breaking up the traditional family.

Care to comment on my links
Your link says there was a curfew imposed. That isn't a stand down. Sorry. You lose. You should be used to it by now.
or are personal insults now okay instead of intelligent replies for a moderator?
I'm a moderator? LOL... I guess you have an inferiority complex. No doubt it was brought on after a lifetime of being a nobody loser.
Stupid kunt.
Ahh, a tantrum based insult.

I can't help it that you're unarmed in this battle of wits. You've turned yourself into a human piñata. Don't blame me.

And nothing happens to BLM and Pantifa when they riot for 9 months.
While a lot of dems are complete morons you'd think some of them would see the hypocrisy.
There were 600+ riots by BLM, antifa and the democrats. Cities literally saw entire city blocks get looted and burned. If just one person per riot was sentenced, we'd be able to point to at least 600 people with seven year jail sentences, but very few have been imprisoned for their actions.

Those people who rioted on Jan 6th are idiots, and many should be prosecuted for what they did. The problem is, and always has been, that who riot for democrat causes are always treated with kid gloves.

Jan 6th is still the only riot by people we can say were republican supporters, but there were no riots by them before Jan 6th, or since. It was a one-off, a fluke. Meanwhile, Democrat voters rioting, looting and burning, is a given; we just expect it from them.

The family dynamic.
The son called the FBI on his Dad.
The sister says Trump needs punishment.

"My dad was used as a puppet, and thousands of families have been," he continued. "Whether you agree with that, it's a fact at this point. It is disgusting to see that someone with practically money and social power can just get away with manipulating thousands of people just for whatever reason and have no outcome."

"One family is livid at former President Donald Trump after the patriarch was convicted of obstruction, entering with a firearm, obstructing officers and transporting a firearm in furtherance of civil disorder for the Jan. 6 attack and was sentenced to seven years in prison"

"For Peyton Reffitt, 18, what began as debates around the dinner table ended with her family falling apart and her father receiving the longest jail sentence yet for his involvement in the Trump-inspired Capitol riot," Business Insider reported. "Peyton said her family's disintegration started as angry shouting matches between father and children and was completed when her brother, Jackson Reffitt, then 18 years old, turned his father in to the FBI."

Her brother testified against their dad at trial.

"We are an example of how the modern American family is becoming more fragile as the political climate rises," Peyton told Insider. "There is not enough protecting American families from the effect of propaganda and misinformation"

What a shit son. His dad doesnt hurt anyone. He just walks into a building with a gun that he never used, and his son turned him in. He bought all that left wing propaganda and now his dad is in prison for it.

I disowned my autistic nephew for being super gung-ho for BLM. It didnt matter how much violence i showed him, all the statements made by BLM leaders, the results of their actions, the innocent people being hurt, businesses destroyed.... he didnt give a shit. He thought it was all needed. This half wit retard thought that whites needed to be punished. After he said a bunch of shitty things about my mom i blocked him on my phone and I will NEVER in my life speak to that fucking tard again. I couldnt give two shits that he is related to me. Fuck him.

It sucks for all of us knowing about half the nation, you included, cheer for a sickened, twisted justice system as long as their political enemies are punished.

But here we are.

1661165497641.png

Look at what happens to every city after 40 years of Democrats running everything. Shitholes.
I’m on many threads demonstrating statistically red states are shitholes and not just their cities. Pop over to one and you’ll learn something.

You have to remember to be Black in a Blue city when you attack someone.
I might have a problem with that ------

But I can definitely stay out of these Lost Cities from now on.

I can remember when they were important centers of culture and upscale shopping and living.

It's sad to have lost all the great cities of America.

Forum List

Back