Families of 3 Benghazi Victims Contradict Hillary Claim

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Family members of three Benghazi victims contradict Hillary campaign claim"
LINK: Video: Family members of three Benghazi victims contradict Hillary campaign claim

The State Department has just released e-mails that PROVE Hillary committed several FELONY counts of PERJURY during her testimony recently before the Congressional Committee investigating Benghazi...

Now I just want to see this despicable, treasonous wretch CONTINUE to try to protect her ass by calling these families 'liars'...

LINK: Video: Family members of three Benghazi victims contradict Hillary campaign claim

The State Department has just released e-mails that PROVE Hillary committed several FELONY counts of PERJURY during her testimony recently before the Congressional Committee investigating Benghazi...

Now I just want to see this despicable, treasonous wretch CONTINUE to try to protect her ass by calling these families 'liars'...

Nope.....the lame-stream media has and will continue to ignore the victims families. Why upset the lying Clinton narrative? :(

Nope.....the lame-stream media has and will continue to ignore the victims families. Why upset the lying Clinton narrative? :(
The GOP's abusing the deaths of just 3 of the victims? What happened to the 4th family?

The part in the OP where you already charged her with Perjury.

Your reading comprehension level is atrocious ... that means it SUCKS!

I never charged her with anything. I just pointed out the news story of how the State Department just released e-mails PROVING that she LIED during her testimony. I didn't charge with anything. I don't have the authority to do any such thing. Your ignorance regarding how the Justice system works is even worse than your reading comprehension.

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, too, ain't ya?!

Mr/Ms Easy, help me out here, please. The link you posted says that a campaign worker denied Hillary ever said the video sparked the deadly Benghazi riot, so....1, did HILLARY ever deny she said that, and 2, is it possible she believed that was the case at first blush, as did the Egyptian reports, the same way we had several different reasons for the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital when it was first known?

Mr/Ms Easy, help me out here, please. The link you posted says that a campaign worker denied Hillary ever said the video sparked the deadly Benghazi riot, so....1, did HILLARY ever deny she said that, and 2, is it possible she believed that was the case at first blush, as did the Egyptian reports, the same way we had several different reasons for the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital when it was first known?

Bull, did you watch her testimony before Congress? She actually 'doubled-down' during her testimony and declared 'to this day I still believe the video played a party in the attack.'

She said this DESPITE:
- Her own State Dept rep in Tripoli warning her NOT to mention the film because it did NOT play any part in the attack and her story would not survive any scrutiny (wow, he wass like a 'seer')
- The CIA told her and testified that there was NEVER any evidence to support the attack had anything to do with the video or that there was a protest of any kind
- HER telling her daughter it was a terrorist attack
- Her telling the Turkish PM, 'We KNOW Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the film had nothing to do with it.'
- The State Dept yesterday releasing e-mails PROVING she perjured herself under oath before Congress
- Families of 3 of the deceased killed in Benghazi have now come out and declared Hillary told them the attack was due to the video and vowed to arrest the FILM-MAKER

These are not hearsay, rumor, or opinion. They are proven FACT.

I swear, Liberals are so F*ed up that I think Hillary could hold a press conference and openly declare, 'I lied my ass off about Benghazi' and liberals would STILL deny it.

I never charged her with anything. I just pointed out the news story of how the State Department just released e-mails PROVING that she LIED during her testimony. I didn't charge with anything. I don't have the authority to do any such thing. Your ignorance regarding how the Justice system works is even worse than your reading comprehension.

You said perjury. Perjury is a charge. Now you're saying that you're not accusing her of breaking the law? Or that Perjury is legal?

Bull, did you watch her testimony before Congress? She actually 'doubled-down' during her testimony and declared 'to this day I still believe the video played a party in the attack.'

She said this DESPITE:
- Her own State Dept rep in Tripoli warning her NOT to mention the film because it did NOT play any part in the attack and her story would not survive any scrutiny (wow, he wass like a 'seer')
- The CIA told her and testified that there was NEVER any evidence to support the attack had anything to do with the video or that there was a protest of any kind
- HER telling her daughter it was a terrorist attack
- Her telling the Turkish PM, 'We KNOW Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the film had nothing to do with it.'
- The State Dept yesterday releasing e-mails PROVING she perjured herself under oath before Congress
- Families of 3 of the deceased killed in Benghazi have now come out and declared Hillary told them the attack was due to the video and vowed to arrest the FILM-MAKER

These are not hearsay, rumor, or opinion. They are proven FACT.

I swear, Liberals are so F*ed up that I think Hillary could hold a press conference and openly declare, 'I lied my ass off about Benghazi' and liberals would STILL deny it.
Thanks for your response. I see that we are poles apart, and yes..I am a lib that feels your rush to judgement is a tad harsh. I also think that if she had Emailed her daughter telling her it was a terrorist attack 'brought on by a video', or if she had been quoted to the Turkish PM that "We NOW know Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the film had nothing to do with it." this semantics gamesmanship would be harder to play. But I understand you better now, and your anger over these deaths is justified no matter what the cause.

Thanks for your response. I see that we are poles apart, and yes..I am a lib that feels your rush to judgement is a tad harsh.

considering everything that has been produced proving Hillary has lied from the start and just perpetrated Perjury, I don't think I have been 'harsh' at all.

Forum List

Back