False information

DistantTide

Rookie
Jan 8, 2012
Hello.
I found this forums after doing some research for my scientific project, and it caught my eye, so I looked around a bit, and was shocked (yes, shocked) how much false (or purpose and accidental) information this forums has. I went through 5 threads and already found 2 completely untrue information.
Of course, it is normal for some errors, mistakes because this is forums where everyone shares his/her knowledge, but unfortunately there are some 'parasites' that try to defame a certain subject/person/country. I believe there is nothing you can do about it.
I registered just to tell you that this forums is definitely not the safest source for your information.

Thank you.

We have a catch phrase in my line of work that underpins everything we do which should be a fundemental principle of everyones journey through life-

Do your own due diligence

If you're taking anything you read or hear as truth without subjecting it to critical analysis, you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Hello.
I found this forums after doing some research for my scientific project, and it caught my eye, so I looked around a bit, and was shocked (yes, shocked) how much false (or purpose and accidental) information this forums has. I went through 5 threads and already found 2 completely untrue information.
Of course, it is normal for some errors, mistakes because this is forums where everyone shares his/her knowledge, but unfortunately there are some 'parasites' that try to defame a certain subject/person/country. I believe there is nothing you can do about it.
I registered just to tell you that this forums is definitely not the safest source for your information.

Thank you.
Well then don't post here any more muther phucker!

And enjoy some "Red Snot" from "This Forums" resident Mad Man!

Hello.

Thank you.

No one point of view is 100% correct.

A whole lot of lies and denying cold hard documented facts goes no here.

You even to make sure their links say what they claim they say.

I have seen people post something they claim proves their point when in fact it is baseless ramblings or evern proves them wrong.

Hello.

Thank you.

I have thoroughly researched your post and have determined that you are a teen age boy in need of pumping up his own ego.

This is due to the fact that you are not and have not been spanked enough, and are having S & M fantasies about being tied up and beaten with little mercy, then forced to beg to have a giant, but lube, butt plug used in it proper fashion.

I have seen people post something they claim proves their point when in fact it is baseless ramblings or evern proves them wrong.

:lol: And you are the single, most guilty of what you so happily condemn others of. Idiot.

DistantTide
Member #34823

New reputation!
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from DistantTide.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Your research skills are worthless.

Regards,
DistantTide

:badgrin::laugh2::rofl::laugh2::badgrin:

damn, I think I hit the nail on the head.

I thought you registered just to post that one bit of information?

Upon further review, I need to update my research;

I have thoroughly researched your post and have determined that you are a Lying teen age pussyin need of pumping up his own ego.

This is due to the fact that you are not and have not been spanked enough, and are having S & M fantasies about being tied up and beaten with little mercy, then forced to beg to have a giant, but lube, butt plug used in it proper fashion.

You're dismissed, boy.

I just re-read this forum board's title to make sure I have posted it on the right one.
"Announcements and Feedback" seems correct enough.
Responding to mudwhistle: Yes, that is true. But the problem is that I saw users posting false facts without any 'I think', 'In my opinion', etc.
Again, I know that nothing can be done here, but I just came by to give a feedback.

Thank you!

Hello.

Thank you.

It IS true that truthdon'tmattertoheratall posts here at USMB.

That bitch is overtly hostile to the truth.

But I'd still like to see what lies YOU have uncovered.

Honestly you want us to be ordered and organized and responsible in our little corner of the internet so you can tell us whats real according to your ideas & opinions?

4745203896_stfu_lg1_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Nah, its much funner to beat you away from your common drivel and your text book ideological meanderings and sloven intellectual tripe.

Hello.

Thank you.

It IS true that truthdon'tmattertoheratall posts here at USMB.

That bitch is overtly hostile to the truth.

But I'd still like to see what lies YOU have uncovered.

He's got nothing.

Daily reppage says he's a liberal douche nozzle that needed a double shot of self superiority, to make it through the weekend.

I just re-read this forum board's title to make sure I have posted it on the right one.
"Announcements and Feedback" seems correct enough.
Responding to mudwhistle: Yes, that is true. But the problem is that I saw users posting false facts without any 'I think', 'In my opinion', etc.
Again, I know that nothing can be done here, but I just came by to give a feedback.

Thank you!

Idiot.

Hello.

Thank you.
What were the 5 threads? What were the two "completely untrue information" sources. Can we have a link so those of us who do check things can form some kind of opinion on what you are saying?

Accusations are only as good as their probity, and you come across as a phony if you cannot even supply a link to each of your findings.

Last edited:
Hello.
I found this forums after doing some research for my scientific project, and it caught my eye, so I looked around a bit, and was shocked (yes, shocked) how much false (or purpose and accidental) information this forums has. I went through 5 threads and already found 2 completely untrue information.[...]
It's not enough to tell us. You must show us. Otherwise what you're saying is meaningless and subjective.

The truth just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As history is being revised every day the truth changes, many times to justify a partisan belief.

There is no absolute truth, just shades of truth.

:lol: And you are the single, most guilty of what you so happily condemn others of. Idiot.

More lies from you.

Go get an example of what you claim

More lies from you.

Go get an example of what you claim

She quoted your idiotic post, TDM.

You lying imbecile.

Forum List

Back