Fallout: Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill Falls Behind GOP Opponent After Opposing Kavanaugh

Americans are fed up with the BS. Their childish attacks may well cost them whatever chance they had at regaining a majority.

FALLOUT: Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill Falls Behind GOP Opponent After Opposing Kavanaugh
Its even happening in house races... the Dems are now down 2 points in 18 state races for the US house.. This is backfiring on them big time.. And now the pissed off conservatives and moderates are going to make them pay dearly...

IF these trends continue the Republicans will continue to hold both houses..

I'm hoping that after the mid-terms the GOP gains seats in the Senate. Kavanaugh would then sail thru in 2019. There are 12 dems in Senate seats in states that Trump won. All the GOP needs to do is win a few more Senate seats for a comfortable majority.

I'm hoping that after the mid-terms the GOP gains seats in the Senate. Kavanaugh would then sail thru in 2019. There are 12 dems in Senate seats in states that Trump won. All the GOP needs to do is win a few more Senate seats for a comfortable majority.
Vote is this week, he will be confirmed.

Vote is this week, he will be confirmed.
I am amazed that Grassley told them no more games...

IF Trump continues to hit the major house and senate states that are in play we will retain them both..

He is going to sail through on Friday if Jeff Flake finds his balls in time to vote!

Regardless, Democrats need to pay for the withholding of information, leaking confidential information, poor representation of their plaintiff and generally reaching a new low in politics.

Regardless, Democrats need to pay for the withholding of information, leaking confidential information, poor representation of their plaintiff and generally reaching a new low in politics.

Paybacks are a bitch. Just wait until the dems put up another nominee. Gauntlet doesn't begin to describe the background check they will endure.

Corleone.jpg

Forum List

Back