Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

We have Fauxi the Fake "I am Science" Doctor

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

Wow, if only we arrested illegals who use fake documents and IDs like that in our country.

I guess when brown foreigners do it it’s okay. When white guys do it just so they can work and travel it’s evil.

I know.

Since the Trump vaccine doesn't work, this endangers you. If the vaccine did work, then you being vaccinated would protect you. But since the vaccine doesn't work them not having the vaccine that doesn't work endangers you because the vaccine does nothing to protect you and you can catch the Wuhan Designer Virus®. So you Nazis should totally kill anyone who doesn't have the vaccine that doesn't work.

You Nazis sure are smart.
You sure are dumb, and you and your set are one of several our nation's problems.

I'd call you would with vile and vulgar comments but this forum has rules, and your set only applies rules which benefit themselves. Calling me a Nazi without a shred of evidence is nothing more tantamount than a child whose toy was taken away and have a fit. As stated you are too dumb to write comprehensive posts and ignore the educated in law, medicine and international relations; your paragraph above is prove you're a biddable fool.

You sure are dumb, and you and your set are one of several our nation's problems.

I'd call you would with vile and vulgar comments but this forum has rules, and your set only applies rules which benefit themselves. Calling me a Nazi without a shred of evidence is nothing more tantamount than a child whose toy was taken away and have a fit. As stated you are too dumb to write comprehensive posts and ignore the educated in law, medicine and international relations; your paragraph above is prove you're a biddable fool.

No EVIDENCE?

You are a Nazis Nazi.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

No EVIDENCE?

You are a Nazis Nazi.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
You are a combination of ludicrous, ridiculous and absurd bullet points. Most of your bullet points are duds, just like most of your posts. BTW: I'm white, a US Navy Vet, an a retired member of American Law Enforcement agencies. Now go do what VP Cheney told another US Senator to do.

I have a few love show you dumb ass democrats lol

Forum List

Back