Fake Newz: Entire Baltimore school system has a 3% grade level competence

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
If you have a 0.1 GPA. You are in the top half

This is why Colleges should base acceptance on GPA and class rank, I suppose. In this school, if you can write your name you get an 'A.'

It doesn't require much of an education to rob liquor stores and sell drugs.

Are y'all seeing a lot of the new pushback from lots of people everywhere. Canada, australia, KIDS In our own schools. Lefties...you are NOT the majority and people want nothing to do with the policies and politicians YOU support.

I expect the left to get really exceptionally crazy now.

Not all american kids are crazed pink haired pronoun proclaiming weeping sexually confused liberal progressives.

Last edited:
A Democrat political consultant took to Twitter to smear unmasked students as “d-ckheads” who should be penalized with low grades and then defiantly invited those who disagree to ratio him.

Ben Tribbett is the founder and president of northern Virginia-based Pocket Aces Consulting, which describes itself as “a full service political consulting firm specializing in helping Democratic campaigns and causes tell a persuasive story.”

“My favorite part of the ‘optional masks’ at schools crowd is that the teachers can identify the d-ckheads and make sure their grades reflect their caring for others,” Tribbett wrote on Twitter.

“I said it and I meant it. Ratio away,” he added, ‘ratio away’ meaning that he seemingly knew he was going to receive a ton of negative feedback.

continued:

Wants to penalize these kids with low grades because they don't go along with the way the left wants them to. Well...THAT's not FASCISM. oh wait. some leftist might think i'm being serious saying it's not fascism. ITS MOST DEFINITELY FASCISM. OWN IT. Just cause you redefine it doesn't dampen the reality of it.
Northern Virginia has been cheating in elections for decades.>Up to 20% each at least 16 counties were illegitimate votes. I'll bet Ben was instrumental in facilitating those fraudulent votes.

Last edited:

Bokomore

This was the city whose heroism inspired our National Anthem. It is now a belfry for the Ding-Dongs of the Bell Curve.

If America gets socialized medicine, and you get assigned an "Affirmative Action" doctor, these are the fellows who will be doing your operation.

I'm running into lots of folk who are putting off surgeries, elected, but still life changing, becasue they don't trust the medical field anymore. WHY do covid nasal swabs have chemicals on them Prior to being placed in your nose?? and some cancer causing chemicals at that...made in china....This fool president gave his owners, the Chinois, 1.2 billion for those tainted swabs..and our hospitals naturally are using them...because they don't care about you. ONLY their $$$$. Their bottom line. you didn't want obamacare.....wellll the left found a way around that. And the death panels at that.

There's an increase in cancers as a result of these vaxxines. Melanomas, endometrials....targetting women's reproduction. and more.

And the guy in flagstaff...do you know that story? car accident, his car rolled. The EMT gave him somehing to knock him out while he was still in the wreckage AGAINST The guy's wishes, and the guy wakes up 8 hours later in some facility hooked up to VENTILATOR, catheter and IV. He pulls out the Vent, pulls off the IV and then pulls out the Cath and if you know anything about caths...that was pure hell. If you don't know why i'll tell you. He walks to the nurses station...they're in shock he's there before them. you see...they had gotten lax in their administering of the chemicals he was on...that anesthesia that killed Jackson, morphine and others....to keep him sedated. They grew lax and failed to administer in a timely fashion and it was only by the grace of God that he came to and got himself out of there. He is still waiting for answer.

We should all be demanding answers.

I'm running into lots of folk who are putting off surgeries, elected, but still life changing, becasue they don't trust the medical field anymore. WHY do covid nasal swabs have chemicals on them Prior to being placed in your nose?? and some cancer causing chemicals at that...made in china....This fool president gave his owners, the Chinois, 1.2 billion for those tainted swabs..and our hospitals naturally are using them...because they don't care about you. ONLY their $$$$. Their bottom line. you didn't want obamacare.....wellll the left found a way around that. And the death panels at that.

There's an increase in cancers as a result of these vaxxines. Melanomas, endometrials....targetting women's reproduction. and more.

And the guy in flagstaff...do you know that story? car accident, his car rolled. The EMT gave him somehing to knock him out while he was still in the wreckage AGAINST The guy's wishes, and the guy wakes up 8 hours later in some facility hooked up to VENTILATOR, catheter and IV. He pulls out the Vent, pulls off the IV and then pulls out the Cath and if you know anything about caths...that was pure hell. If you don't know why i'll tell you. He walks to the nurses station...they're in shock he's there before them. you see...they had gotten lax in their administering of the chemicals he was on...that anesthesia that killed Jackson, morphine and others....to keep him sedated. They grew lax and failed to administer in a timely fashion and it was only by the grace of God that he came to and got himself out of there. He is still waiting for answer.

We should all be demanding answers.
What does any of that have to do with the Baltimore school system?

This is your first post in this topic. What has it to do with anything. What? are you the drift nazi?

Forum List

Back