Fake News. The Media Story that Trump Had Rioters Tear Gassed to Get to the Church is False According to Park Police.

Hahaah of course it's fake news. There were no rioter in the park when they launched the assault to clear the park so King "Trumpybear" could stroll over to his Church for a fabulous photo opp.

How's it feel to have that giant orange turd as the Crown Jewel of the USA?
about as bad as it does to have to put up with the hateful ass TDS bitches who have to get their shot in at every opportunity.

whine like a bitch when it's obama, cry like a bitch at trump.

same bitch.

I have to agree, and it's embarrassing having those Trumpybear Dick Suckers still whining like whores in church about Obama.

Sad when you think about it.

Sad.
every once in awhile i'll take you off ignore.

within 2 posts i see why that is a bad idea.

so tired of this entitled 3 year old gotta have my way titty boy shit.

Hahaah of course it's fake news. There were no rioter in the park when they launched the assault to clear the park so King "Trumpybear" could stroll over to his Church for a fabulous photo opp.

about as bad as it does to have to put up with the hateful ass TDS bitches who have to get their shot in at every opportunity.

same bitch.

I have to agree, and it's embarrassing having those Trumpybear Dick Suckers still whining like whores in church about Obama.

Sad.
I'm not. Obama's legacy was rejected by voters in 2016. Hopefully after 4 more years of President Trump all the mistakes made by Obama will be corrected.

Hillary Hatred overwhelmed the former Republicans and now they must support the Authoritarian and his deranged draconian tendencies.
you'd think in so doing you'd understand how the blind hatred isn't working.

instead, you just do it again.

good move, chief.

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Completely fake news the media keeps repeating.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Liar. The curfew didn't start until 7:00 PM. They fired off tear gas at 6:30.
Because they were being pelted with debris.

LIAR

You Trump supporters should get your stories strait. The OP said it was past curfew. Of course that was a lie. I was watching a live feed when the cops started clearing the park. There wasn't any sign of anything being thrown until Trump's attack on innocent protesters.

It was 25 minutes before the crowd was going to be ordered to leave.
That's why Trump did it then, to tear gas them while they were still there.
prove it.

The timeline is already proven.
They had to have their asses out by 7:00PM...not one minute after. 99.99% of these so called protest have just been excuses
No tear gas was used. You buy into liberal media narrative. It was smoke grenades. God you people are dumb.
We are past that now. There is overwhelming video evidence and personal accounts of people being effected by tear gas.

The question that remains is will anyone be held accountable for the use of excessive force and the violation of the protester's constitutional rights? Not to mention Trump's callous use of a church and the bible as backdrop for a piece of propaganda.
it was pepper gas, the natural form of tearing gas, but not the chemical form tear gas made in a lab.... there is little difference, between the two....man made vs natural.

Tear Gas vs. Pepper Spray. The two biggest differences between tear gas spray and pepper spray are their chemical makeup and delivery methods. Pepper spray (sometimes referred to as “OC spray“) is a combination of natural chemicals, whereas tear gas (also called “CS gas“) comes from man-made compounds.
Tear Gas vs. Pepper Spray – Aftermath Services
Thanks for validating my post...it was not a choking agent. Fucking liberals.

You are aware the Mark Esper has apologized for the manner in which the military cleared the park last night. He said it was wrong for the President to use troops, flash bombs, and field of combat tactics to break up a peaceful demonstration, and he believes that using the military to stop these marches is wrong.

Sec. Esper claims he had no idea that the President was going to use the military to clear the park for a photo op, and that this was wrong.

Esper is misguided and show me where Trump issued the order? We need water cannon and live rounds to deal with common criminals. They had to be out by 7:00PM. Looks like Esper is going to get his ass fired.
His Attorney General issued the order for him.
The Attorney General issued it on his own.

If you believe that, you're an idiot.
He is definitely an idiot

President of the United States Donald J. Trump strolled over like a man who is the leader of the greatest nation on earth. He swaggered over with a command presence.

No he strolled over like a Petulant King who just had just deprived American Citizens (aka his subject,s and warriors in the war on Covid-19) their Constitutional rights to stage a phony photo opp for his adoring fans.
Another leftist that has Trump Derangement Syndrome. It had nothing to do with a photo op, but if that's what MSNBC and CNN says you will suck it down like a guppie in a fish bowl. Rioters helping Trump get re-elected in 2020 and he looked like a leader that will enforce law and order in this nation. Great President that showed no fear... surprised he could walk over to the church with his huge testicles dragging on the ground.

Typical Trump Dick Sucker swallowing everything coming at you. Nixon, at least had the balls to meet with the protesters. Trumpybears shriveled up pair are useless as teats on a boar hog. Typical of a bully coward like Trumpybear.

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

LIAR

You Trump supporters should get your stories strait. The OP said it was past curfew. Of course that was a lie. I was watching a live feed when the cops started clearing the park. There wasn't any sign of anything being thrown until Trump's attack on innocent protesters.

prove it.

They had to have their asses out by 7:00PM...not one minute after. 99.99% of these so called protest have just been excuses
No tear gas was used. You buy into liberal media narrative. It was smoke grenades. God you people are dumb.
We are past that now. There is overwhelming video evidence and personal accounts of people being effected by tear gas.

The question that remains is will anyone be held accountable for the use of excessive force and the violation of the protester's constitutional rights? Not to mention Trump's callous use of a church and the bible as backdrop for a piece of propaganda.
it was pepper gas, the natural form of tearing gas, but not the chemical form tear gas made in a lab.... there is little difference, between the two....man made vs natural.

Tear Gas vs. Pepper Spray. The two biggest differences between tear gas spray and pepper spray are their chemical makeup and delivery methods. Pepper spray (sometimes referred to as “OC spray“) is a combination of natural chemicals, whereas tear gas (also called “CS gas“) comes from man-made compounds.

You are aware the Mark Esper has apologized for the manner in which the military cleared the park last night. He said it was wrong for the President to use troops, flash bombs, and field of combat tactics to break up a peaceful demonstration, and he believes that using the military to stop these marches is wrong.

Sec. Esper claims he had no idea that the President was going to use the military to clear the park for a photo op, and that this was wrong.

Esper is misguided and show me where Trump issued the order? We need water cannon and live rounds to deal with common criminals. They had to be out by 7:00PM. Looks like Esper is going to get his ass fired.
Bullshit, Impeached Trump is his boss.
You mean exonerated forever Trump. Probably because the whole impeachment process, Operation Crossfire Hurricane, blaming the President for COVID 19, and now bullshit liberal media trying to blame him for riots and looters. All part of a continuous campaign to delegitmize OUR President that began with all the tears on election night 2016.

Trump has denigrated himself.

same bitch.

Sad.
I'm not. Obama's legacy was rejected by voters in 2016. Hopefully after 4 more years of President Trump all the mistakes made by Obama will be corrected.

Hillary Hatred overwhelmed the former Republicans and now they must support the Authoritarian and his deranged draconian tendencies.

good move, chief.

Hillary hatred was not blind. It was in your cool-aid.

FB_IMG_1591218256217.jpg

same bitch.

Tell me when was it that President Obama fired rubber bullets and tear gas at protestors so he could cross the road for a photo op? Do you have a date for that event?

President of the United States Donald J. Trump strolled over like a man who is the leader of the greatest nation on earth. He swaggered over with a command presence.

No he strolled over like a Petulant King who just had just deprived American Citizens (aka his subject,s and warriors in the war on Covid-19) their Constitutional rights to stage a phony photo opp for his adoring fans.
Another leftist that has Trump Derangement Syndrome. It had nothing to do with a photo op, but if that's what MSNBC and CNN says you will suck it down like a guppie in a fish bowl. Rioters helping Trump get re-elected in 2020 and he looked like a leader that will enforce law and order in this nation. Great President that showed no fear... surprised he could walk over to the church with his huge testicles dragging on the ground.

Typical Trump Dick Sucker swallowing everything coming at you. Nixon, at least had the balls to meet with the protesters. Trumpybears shriveled up pair are useless as teats on a boar hog. Typical of a bully coward like Trumpybear.
Typically libtard jizz swallower response. YOU cowardly assholes attack cops, loot unguarded stores (funny how your courage vanishes once the shopkeeper is armed too), and then demand that’s Trump meet with these idiots? Typical of a know nothing coward like you and your entire party.

same bitch.

Sad.

good move, chief.

No one hates Trump. That's what Trumpists fail to understand. We can think he's idiot, and that his policies are wrong headed and dangerous, without hating Trump. Hate is a wasted emotion - hate damages the hater, not the object of your hatred. I can give you dozens of reasons and signs that the Trump Presidency was going to end in the complete economic and social breakdown of the nation, but you all chose to disregard them.

Your hatred of Hillary trumpped all. Your fear and loathing, will end the Repulican Party, and the conservative movement for several generations to come. You people had forty years of economic and social policy, and all it has brought is disease, death, and division. It has taken the USA from the greatest nation in the world, to a second world oligarchy, run by an authoritarian mad man.

Nicely done. You're worse than Venezuela.

Typically libtard jizz swallower response. YOU cowardly assholes attack cops, loot unguarded stores (funny how your courage vanishes once the shopkeeper is armed too), and then demand that’s Trump meet with these idiots? Typical of a know nothing coward like you and your entire party.

No one was attacking cops in the park, there were no stores being looted in the park. The comparison to the law and order President was hardly a demand. Discourse with the opposition is not part of the Banana Republicans play book. They cower in their fictitious bubble.

same bitch.

Sad.

Damn, how did I miss this jewel? WTF man, I agreed it's fake news. No riots, just flash-bangs, pepper cartridges and the Calvery pushing around the crowd and beating up on foreign journalist.

But please, feel free to put me on ignore. I feel your pain.

LIAR

prove it.

pepper spray
Physical Effects: Uncontrollable watering of the eyes, extreme burning of the eyes and nose, temporary blindness, nasal and sinus discharge, burning of the skin, increase in blood pressure. In most cases, the symptoms of pepper spray last no longer than 45-60 minutes.

tear gas
Physical effects: Extreme burning of the nose, eyes, and throat, involuntary closing of the eyes, coughing, rise in blood pressure, mucus secretion, nausea, and vomiting. In most cases, the symptoms of tear gas spray subside within 30 minutes.

Lucky they weren't shot after throwing projectiles at law enforcement. They were common criminals waiting for a chance to loot and pillage.

We don't shoot people for property crimes. We don't shoot people who are protesting the actions of the government as is their right under the First Amendment.

You don't treat peaceful protestors as enemy combatants on the field of battle. It's simply anti-American.

It is illegal to use American soldiers to police American citizens. It violates the Constitution.
“we”? you are a Canadian puke.

LIAR

prove it.

Bullshit, Impeached Trump is his boss.
You mean exonerated forever Trump. Probably because the whole impeachment process, Operation Crossfire Hurricane, blaming the President for COVID 19, and now bullshit liberal media trying to blame him for riots and looters. All part of a continuous campaign to delegitmize OUR President that began with all the tears on election night 2016.

Donald Trump is responsible for the whole impeachment process, beginning with his attempt to shake down the Ukranian government.

No one blames Donald Trump for the pandemic, but they do blame Trump for his complete failure to properly address the pandemic, leading to the deaths of more than 108,000 Americans so far.

And yes, Donald Trump is responsible for the riots and the looting. For failing to address the crisis in policing in the USA, and for cancelling the programs to improve police relations with their communities. By encouraging rank and file officers to "rough up" suspects in their custody. By denying that there are any issues of racism, overpolicing, and two systems of justice in America, even as Donald Trump has all of his white buddies who were convicted of crimes, or who plead guilty, released from jail.

So yes, the mess you're in today, is entirely the responsibility of Donald J. Trump. Just as Bill Clinton handed over a healthy prosperous nation to Geroge W. Bush, only to have Bush cut taxes and run the economy directly into a tree after 9/11 which nearly collapsed the world economy.

After 9/11, the rest of the world learned about the dangers of entangling their economy with that of a Republican lead government, because well, Donald Trump cut taxes, and then crashed the economy with his failed response to the covid19 epidemic.

Donald Trump is now backed into a corner. Firing rubber bullets and tear gas so he could cross the street for a photo op. Dumbest move ever. At every turn, Donald Trump shows how total unqualified, how totally lacking in any skills or character required by the leader of his nation, he truly is.

It is time for the entire Republican Party to call on Trump to resign for the good of the nation, and to declare themselves unfit to govern.
That was nothing more than an unhinged rant full of bullshit and lies.

same bitch.

Sad.

Damn, how did I miss this jewel? WTF man, I agreed it's fake news. No riots, just flash-bangs, pepper cartridges and the Calvery pushing around the crowd and beating up on foreign journalist.

They had to leave by the curfew and how did the church get damaged and why are cities burning? Common criminals, these fucking people were just waiting to vandalize and loot.

same bitch.

Sad.

They had to leave by the curfew and how did the church get damaged and why are cities burning? Common criminals, these fucking people were just waiting to vandalize and loot.
It was not yet curfew. They were peacefully protesting. Look at what Trump has done to your brain. Very unamerican.

same bitch.

Sad.

It was not yet curfew. They were peacefully protesting. Look at what Trump has done to your brain. Very unamerican.
7:00PM. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC and search for the truth. The only people that should be complaining it public is the Floyd family. The rest are just searching for a chance to loot. President's job is to maintain law and order. Goes back to George Washington and Whiskey Rebellion and Abe Lincoln and the draft riots in New York City.

They did it before 7 pm. But you didn't know that, because you haven't ventured outside the bubble in years. So you just make up whatever suits your sick fantasies, and 5 minutes later you forgot you made it up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back