Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

Yes, there is even a link with both presidents speaking and a slider in the center to click on and slide left and right at this link, second photo down:
Who pulled the bigger crowd: Trump or Obama?

I'm not arguing that.

My question is, do you think that photo comparison used by CNN was honest.

Because you can't really get from empty lawn to photo below in 30 minutes.

mic9yq.jpg

2ahf50p.png
That's a different angle which cannot possibly show the same gaps as seen from the aerial shot. Post any aerial shot from any time and you will see how much thinner the crowd is compared to Obama's inauguration.

Again, Barry's crowd was bigger.

Again, the aerial photos provided by CNN doesn't not have time stamp that shows when exactly photo was taken.

Again, you can't go from empty lawn to fairly crowded lawn in 30 minutes, and that explains that CNN is lying.
Of course there was a timestamp. Look at the lower right hand corner...

npkj87.jpg

They were obviously using old footage and claiming it was live. It contradicts their gigapixel photo that shows it full all the way back past that point.

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
Prove it... post any media's photo from that same angle showing a heavier crowd.

Keep in mind, the BBC also aired a similar image just a few minutes after CNN did... looked the same.

Yes, there is even a link with both presidents speaking and a slider in the center to click on and slide left and right at this link, second photo down:

I'm not arguing that.

mic9yq.jpg

2ahf50p.png
That's a different angle which cannot possibly show the same gaps as seen from the aerial shot. Post any aerial shot from any time and you will see how much thinner the crowd is compared to Obama's inauguration.

Again, the aerial photos provided by CNN doesn't not have time stamp that shows when exactly photo was taken.

Again, you can't go from empty lawn to fairly crowded lawn in 30 minutes, and that explains that CNN is lying.

npkj87.jpg

You're funny. They used photo taken earlier and present it as "live".

Trump's swearing was on noon, he started his speech minute after that.

Here is the "gigapixel" where you can clearly see Trump during the speech and much more crowd than on the photo you're presenting as "live". Zoom in all you want.

Once again. With the photo you're showing, CNN is lying, and you, who is trying to present that photo as authentic, are lying too.

I'm not arguing that.

mic9yq.jpg

2ahf50p.png

npkj87.jpg

You're funny. They used photo taken earlier and present it as "live".

Trump's swearing was on noon, he started his speech minute after that.

Here is the "gigapixel" where you can clearly see Trump during the speech and much more crowd than on the photo you're presenting as "live". Zoom in all you want.

Once again. With the photo you're showing, CNN is lying, and you, who is trying to present that photo as authentic, are lying too.
The Gigapixel image is s different angle. Prove your claim. Show the aerial view with more people.

I'm not arguing that.

mic9yq.jpg

2ahf50p.png

npkj87.jpg

They were obviously using old footage and claiming it was live. It contradicts their gigapixel photo that shows it full all the way back past that point.

Prove it... post any media's photo from that same angle showing a heavier crowd.

Keep in mind, the BBC also aired a similar image just a few minutes after CNN did... looked the same.

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg

npkj87.jpg

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg
Still not the same angle. Looks like you can't prove your claim or you wouldn't keep posting photos from different angles.

npkj87.jpg

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg
Still not the same angle. Looks like you can't prove your claim or you wouldn't keep posting photos from different angles.

I don't care about angle. I care about CNN lying that photo taken early morning is presented as live.

npkj87.jpg

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg

I don't care about angle. I care about CNN lying that photo taken early morning is presented as live.
Of course you don't care that you're being dishonest. I mean, what else can you do since you can't prove your claim by comparing apples to apples. If you could prove it, you would have.

Oh, and by the way, as thin as Trump's crowd was the closer to that white structure.... that structure wasn't there in 2009and Obama's crowd stretched back nearly twice that distance...

C2oJN9XWgAMudws.jpg

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg

Of course you don't care that you're being dishonest. I mean, what else can you do since you can't prove your claim by comparing apples to apples. If you could prove it, you would have.

Oh, and by the way, as thin as Trump's crowd was the closer to that white structure.... that structure wasn't there in 2009and Obama's crowd stretched back nearly twice that distance...

C2oJN9XWgAMudws.jpg

I am not debating you on whose crowd is bigger, that I stated earlier.

I am saying that CNN is lying on size of Trump's crowd and you are lying as well.

Check my previous post.

all of that simply does not matter Jim, he needs to thicken his skin and stop showing his enemies how to get his goat. It's ridiculous, how he is acting....he needs to get a grip on life and the position he holds now....this crap is so childish....I'm embarrassed for him!!! His lack of confidence is screaming....he needs to learn how to act confident, not show everyone how insecure he really is as a person.
No, I do think it does matter and this style of engaging his political opposition has worked quite well for Trump since the summer of 2015.

IT is hard to argue with success.

It's going to be an interesting 8 years, lol.
I doubt Trump makes it for 4 years, let alone 8.

118qa36.jpg

14b6smf.jpg

C2oJN9XWgAMudws.jpg

I am saying that CNN is lying on size of Trump's crowd and you are lying as well.

Check my previous post.
Your previous post showed a different image than the one that appeared on CNN.

Next bullshit...?

C2oJN9XWgAMudws.jpg

Check my previous post.

Next bullshit...?

It also shows time when it was taken.

C2oJN9XWgAMudws.jpg

Check my previous post.

Next bullshit...?

It also shows time when it was taken.
That's still not the same photo.

Guys guys..... Stop.

CNN has a time-lapse video, showing the mall filling up and emptying out.

It is very clear, and very obvious, that Trump didn't have as large a turn out as Obama. Obama was a historic event, the first black man to be president. Even though policy wise, he was a dud, he still was the first black man to be president. Of course the turn out will be higher. (granted I think that's stupid.... who cares? But whatever).

Inauguration crowds in fast forward - CNN Video

You can clearly see from the video, that at the climax of the speech, there were fewer there, than for Obama. Again... we should expect this, no matter who was elected. Even if they elected another black man, who was a Democrat, the audience size would be smaller this time, than in 2008, because that was a 'historic first black man to be president'. (yippy freakin skippy)

More importantly.... who cares about the turnout? Hitler and Stalin both had massive support, and millions of fans.... WHO CARES?!?

I'd rather have a president with only 20 people showing up at his inauguration, that did well, and right, than an idiot with billions of people who passed Obamacare. You guys act like the size of his audience, means something. It doesn't mean jack.

Forum List

Back