Fair take from CNN

Hamas doesn’t care about its people, who elected them. Protesters don’t care about the hostages, they are ignorant lemmings. I give CNN credit. Solid piece.

That may be. But at some point, you have to start asking yourself the tough questions. Who else did the people in Gaza have to turn to? Israel essentially walled off millions of Palestinians in a 25 mile strip of land. They're prisoners. Cut off. Who else would you like them to turn to?, especially when the government of Israel makes no attempt to build any bridges with the people of Gaza. So of course they turn to the worst elements of their people. Probably because in a cut off world, that's all they have. Protestors are responding to the direct bombing deaths of innocent civilians (seen on live TV) that have absolutely no where to run or hide. It's a human response.

That may be. But at some point, you have to start asking yourself the tough questions. Who else did the people in Gaza have to turn to? Israel essentially walled off millions of Palestinians in a 25 mile strip of land. They're prisoners. Cut off. Who else would you like them to turn to?, especially when the government of Israel makes no attempt to build any bridges with the people of Gaza. So of course they turn to the worst elements of their people. Probably because in a cut off world, that's all they have. Protestors are responding to the direct bombing deaths of innocent civilians (seen on live TV) that have absolutely no where to run or hide. It's a human response.
Why didn’t Hamas build bomb shelters? In 2005 Israel would have gladly helped them if they elected a moderate leadership base.

Not shocked you’re on the side of Hamas. You’re a (D)

Not shocked you’re on the side of Hamas. You’re a (D)
Not on either side as far as abject murder of innocents goes. That shouldn't happen in a civilized world. But I get it. You have blood in your eye and your temple vein is throbbing. Which is why you rationalize. Which is why you won't ask the tough questions that a lot of Israeli citizens are already starting to ask of Bibi....primarily, how could this happen? I suspect you may not like the answers since Bibi funneled quite a bit of support to Hamas....and it came back to bite him in the ass.

So, prove to me you can at least answer a direct question. Who else in Gaza were Palestinians supposed to turn to?

Why didn’t Hamas build bomb shelters? In 2005 Israel would have gladly helped them if they elected a moderate leadership base.
Bomb shelters in a small strip of land in the desert with millions of people and thousands upon thousands of buildings?

You suggest they could have gotten Israel to pay for that? (like Mexico was going to pay for the wall?)

Who else did the people in Gaza have to turn to? Israel essentially walled off millions of Palestinians in a 25 mile strip of land. They're prisoners. Cut off.
:auiqs.jpg: Seriously Jack? They were offered 50X the land as theirs to keep as their own state back in 1947 by the UN and Israel agreed to it but the Arabs declined. They said no compromise, now jew, period, so, the only people who put them in the Gaza Strip are the Palestinians themselves.

Who else would you like them to turn to?, especially when the government of Israel makes no attempt to build any bridges with the people of Gaza.
Why is up to Israel to try to build bridges with people who keep burning them down and vowing to kill all of them? Face it Jack, the Palestinians/Hamas give no one any choice but to do what they do.

Bomb shelters in a small strip of land in the desert with millions of people and thousands upon thousands of buildings?

Funny Jack, but Hamas/the Palestinians don't seem to have any problems building miles and miles of secret tunnels and other facilities up to 1000 feet underground all over Gaza and into Israel! I bet that would hold a lot of people. But then, if they weren't doing that in a constant threat to attack Israel, they wouldn't need any bomb shelters in the first place.

:auiqs.jpg: Seriously Jack? They were offered 50X the land as theirs to keep as their own state back in 1947 by the UN and Israel agreed to it but the Arabs declined. They said no compromise, now jew, period, so, the only people who put them in the Gaza Strip are the Palestinians themselves.

Why is up to Israel to try to build bridges with people who keep burning them down and vowing to kill all of them? Face it Jack, the Palestinians/Hamas give no one any choice but to do what they do.
Because they're the ones that forced them into this strip of land, built a big wall around it, and cut essentially cut them off from the rest of the world. If you take their land, murder their people, and force them out (West Bank), who else would you like them to turn to?

I'll wait for your answer. But I won't hold my breath.

Here's an idea:

They could build a society and be self-sufficient and prosper! Sink wells, build power plants, infrastructure, farming.

Because they're the ones that forced them into this strip of land,
Too bad they didn't take that UN deal, then the land would not still be up for grabs.

built a big wall around it, and cut essentially cut them off from the rest of the world.
You'd build a big wall to keep them out if you had them as neighbors always trying to kill you. AS to the rest of the world, aren't they right on the shore of the Mediterranean?

If you take their land, murder their people, and force them out (West Bank), who else would you like them to turn to?
It AIN'T their land, they are mere occupiers, remember Jack? They refused the 1947 offer to MAKE it their land. And the killing is just in retaliation. So if I camp in your front yard and occupy it, you try to force me off, is it my land? And if I then come back with a mob and burn your house down, you would tell me its YOUR fault?! Yeah, I bet.

But I won't hold my breath.
Do please hold your breath.

Notice the people that try and justify this shit, NEVER mention Egypt.
Not one fucking word about them. Wonder why that it is?
Is it because the propaganda isnt directed to them, and we are talking about mentally weak lemmings?

All Israel requested to end its assault is for Hamas to release all the hostages. So, the beat goes on.

Because they're the ones that forced them into this strip of land, built a big wall around it, and cut essentially cut them off from the rest of the world. If you take their land, murder their people, and force them out (West Bank), who else would you like them to turn to?

I'll wait for your answer. But I won't hold my breath.

Choosing terrorists to run your government has consequences.

They know Hamas is cornered and about to get defeated, so they’re doing everything they can to give Hamas some time to regroup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back