Facts About The Ahmaud Arbery Case: Racism? Seems Not.

Still no answer from you about what crime you think Arbery committed that day, huh?

How many times do I have to say it? Trespassing.
BTW, if you're already on felony probation, you're not supposed to be breaking any laws. But it seems Arbery couldn't help but break the law. Especially when it comes to stealing, trespassing & fighting (someone who just caught you stealing (separate occasion)

But because he was black, he's "entitled" to chance after chance after chance after chance chance after chance after chance after chance.

Right?

How many times do I have to say it? Trespassing.
BTW, if you're already on felony probation, you're not supposed to be breaking any laws. But it seems Arbery couldn't help but break the law. Especially when it comes to stealing, trespassing & fighting (someone who just caught you stealing (separate occasion)

But because he was black, he's "entitled" to chance after chance after chance after chance chance after chance after chance after chance.

Right?
That wasn't a crime. So no, he wasn't facing going to prison or jail. And his skin color had nothing to do with that.

Why do people post no trespassing I wonder

Because thugs are stupid. They think they need a sign to tell them that the property they're trespassing on, isn't for public use, nor does it belong to them.

Stupid people need signs. Like "don't walk." Red, yellow and green lights. Or "no trespassing."

Because thugs are stupid. They think they need a sign to tell them that the property they're trespassing on, isn't for public use, nor does it belong to them.

Stupid people need signs. Like "don't walk." Red, yellow and green lights. Or "no trespassing."
Outstanding post

Not in Georgia unless you tresspass with intent to commit a crime or create more than $500 in damage.

And there's no evidence Arbery did that.

You're talking about "criminal trespass." There is a simple "trespass" law in GA, which makes it illegal for someone to do as Arbery did.

Why are you taking up for someone who constantly breaks the law? Is it based solely on his race?

You're talking about "criminal trespass." There is a simple "trespass" law in GA, which makes it illegal for someone to do as Arbery did.

Why are you taking up for someone who constantly breaks the law? Is it based solely on his race?
That's not a crime.

Watch this....

Post a link to this law of which you speak...

<crickets>

Well, YoursTruly? What's taking you so long?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Still nothing from YoursTruly. I wonder why? :badgrin:

Your fear answers for you. You said...

I challenged you to post a link to the Georgia law which states "simple trespassing" is a crime...

You seem to have run away.

:scared1:

Still nothing from YoursTruly. I wonder why? :badgrin:

Your fear answers for you. You said...

I challenged you to post a link to the Georgia law which states "simple trespassing" is a crime...

You seem to have run away.

:scared1:

Your mind is made up. So is mine. What's left to discuss?
You seem to think that running towards someone then grabbing their gun and attacking them is justified. I don't.
Funny thing, you probably think Rittenhouse was guilty of murder. Because it's the same exact scenario. Except the McMichael's were trying to stop Arbery until the cops got there. Kyle was just trying to get out of there without having to shoot anyone.

Either way, you're choosing the leftist propaganda over facts. So there's no need to keep arguing with you about it.

Your mind is made up. So is mine. What's left to discuss?
You seem to think that running towards someone then grabbing their gun and attacking them is justified. I don't.
Funny thing, you probably think Rittenhouse was guilty of murder. Because it's the same exact scenario. Except the McMichael's were trying to stop Arbery until the cops got there. Kyle was just trying to get out of there without having to shoot anyone.

Either way, you're choosing the leftist propaganda over facts. So there's no need to keep arguing with you about it.
What's left is you proving what you claimed.

You claimed Arbery committed a crime of simple trespassing. I'm not aware of any such crime in Georgia. So instead of running away from what you said --prove it...

Post a link to the Georgia law which states simple trespassing is a crime...

If you can't, and I suspect you can't or you would have, then you prove you simply made that up from whole cloth.

What are the requirements to be arrested under the simple Trespassing law in Georgia?

What's left is you proving what you claimed.

You claimed Arbery committed a crime of simple trespassing. I'm not aware of any such crime in Georgia. So instead of running away from what you said --prove it...

Post a link to the Georgia law which states simple trespassing is a crime...

If you can't, and I suspect you can't or you would have, then you prove you simply made that up from whole cloth.

Actually. There is a simple trespassing law. It is barely a misdemeanor. But Arbery couldn’t be arrested for that. It requires either the owner or a designated representative to press charges at the time of the arrest. English wasn’t there. And the McMichaels were not designated.

Actually. There is a simple trespassing law. It is barely a misdemeanor. But Arbery couldn’t be arrested for that. It requires either the owner or a designated representative to press charges at the time of the arrest. English wasn’t there. And the McMichaels were not designated.
"Simple trespassing" in Georgia is not even a misdemeanor. It's not a crime at all. That's why YoursTruly is unable to post such a law as requested; because there is no such law. He was just barking out of his ass. He knows it as he couldn't produce any Georgia law backing his bullshit.

The word, "simple," does not appear anywhere in their law and the word, "trespass," doesn't appear anywhere in their law without being referred to as, "criminal trespass."

Criminal trespassing is a misdemeanor...

(d) A person who commits the offense of criminal trespass shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

did the police tell the mcmichaels to detain arbery if they caught him and then they'd consider the arrest?

Forum List

Back