Fact checking anti-gun myths about guns and gun owners....they just make s**t up........

GF_HARE-1.jpg

I use black silhouette targets because they remind me of black people who commit all the crime.
Never be afraid to express your emotional feelings!

It can lead to the encouragement of others who continue to deny their feelings. Some don't make it quite so obvious with the camo costumes and the gear.

Never be afraid to express your emotional feelings!

It can lead to the encouragement of others who continue to deny their feelings. Some don't make it quite so obvious with the camo costumes and the gear.
Drop dead lying troll.

The round circular target isn't quite right for some reasons. The 10 ring especially, and the other rings aren't proportionally correct.

Shouldn't there be a 1 inch 10 ring that includes an x-ring? A tin can would sever more purpose than that one!
As I understand it, the x ring is used as a tie breaker.

You fire a 10 shot string with a potential of 100 points and 10 x’s

I never shot competitively. I worked the graveyard shift for most of my life and often worked the weekends. That interfered with my hobbies but enabled me to retire just before I turned 60.

I use black silhouette targets because they remind me of black people who commit all the crime.
I used black silhouette targets because they were the cheapest and most available. I actually used the smaller black silhouette target rather than the full sized one. More challenging. Blue small targets were hard to find.

Go to a public shooting range in America and it won't be long to find a scary looking fkr all dressed up in camo, with extra military paraphrenalia hanging off him, with a blackened face and shooting at human silouette targets with his AR-15.

Should he be suspected as eventually causing trouble? Or should he be laughed at?

( not openly laughed at to his face!) (discretion is the best part of valour!)
This argument holds no water and already addressed in another thread.

I commend you for growing out of the need for human silouette targets. The round conventional targets will always serve all purposes.

A very valid point. The range authorities would have been cognizant of the low quality of shooters it would be attracting if it allowed the human likeness in targets. Even police officers would have no real need for them.

Are your numerous pictures meant to be an expression of your anger?

Is you mention of black human silouette targets over white ones an expression of racism?
You mention the range would attract low quality shooters if it allowed silhouette targets. The Police Pistol Range I shot at allowed silhouette targets and the range members included doctors, lawyers, a banker, business owners, electronic techs, medical technicians, nurses, cab drivers and bar owners. Basically a cross section of middle and upper class citizens. And yes, the range had black members too.3

I don’t believe the type of targets used have any effect on the membership of a range. At least not in the Free State of Florida.

I shoot almost every week at an outdoor gun range in Florida.

Most of the time I use a round target.

Sometimes I will shoot at clay targets.

Every once in a great while for shits and giggles I will shoot at a novelty target somebody brings out to the range. Like pictures of Obama, Bin Laden, Crooked Hillary or Slick Willy. I haven't seen targets of Potatohead but I am sure they exist.

Go to a public shooting range in America and it won't be long to find a scary looking fkr all dressed up in camo, with extra military paraphrenalia hanging off him, with a blackened face and shooting at human silouette targets with his AR-15.

Should he be suspected as eventually causing trouble? Or should he be laughed at?

That’s really odd, I’ve been to many different ranges literally thousands of times and I never saw anyone even vaguely resembling that description. Perhaps you should get off your opinionated, Canadian ass and go to some US ranges before making stupid statements like that. Being ex-military, the only times I’ve seen people with “blackened faces” is in old war movies. Face camouflage comes in a two colored stick, a darker color for the high portions of the face like cheekbones and brow ridges and a lighter color for low-lying areas like cheek hollows. The aim is to make a face one-dimensional so it’s unrecognizable.

You are full of shit. I've never seen anyone like that. Lying soulless black hearted ghoul.

Forum List

Back