FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill

funny how everyone else is always rushing to obamas aid to clarify what he says since he finds it so difficult to spit it out himself.

post office = obams nationalist free clinic...take a number, stand in line, wait for your number, talk to an underworked overpaid asshole beurocrat, pay an additional fee to the taxes you pay for your "free" government healthscam.

just like the department of motor vehicles...walk in take a number stand in line wait for your number talk to a underworked overpaid asshole Beurocrat pay a fee get shit for service.

obamas free clinic = the department of motor vehicles.

Uh the last time I went to the DMV I was in and out in less than thirty minutes. LOL
The last time I went to the doctor I made an appointment that they triple booked for because some might not show but then everyone shows up so I ended up with a line, waited 2 hours to get a room and then it was another 40 minutes to an hour before I actually got to see my doctor.

If only my doctor's office was run like the local DMV. LOL

If I were you, I would change doctors. At least right now you have that choice...not so sure for the future, though.

I have to go the the doctors my insurance will cover and the last time I tried to switch the doctor I went to used labs that were not covered and I had to pay out of pocket to cover the cost. So I went with the lesser of two evil's.

So what proof do you have that you won't have a choice of doctors in the future?

If I were you, I would change doctors. At least right now you have that choice...not so sure for the future, though.

Fear mongering at it's best.

Yes, it is.

Folks, you can vote out the politicians but not your health insurance company! That's why the health industry hates the democratic republic. They want to make money without caring about their customers. If you start paying closer attention to your politicians, on the other hand, they will start paying better attention to you. Whether you are Dem or Pub or Independent, this is what we do. Fear mongering helps no one, informed discussion does.

Last edited:
Uh the last time I went to the DMV I was in and out in less than thirty minutes. LOL
The last time I went to the doctor I made an appointment that they triple booked for because some might not show but then everyone shows up so I ended up with a line, waited 2 hours to get a room and then it was another 40 minutes to an hour before I actually got to see my doctor.

If only my doctor's office was run like the local DMV. LOL

I have to go the the doctors my insurance will cover and the last time I tried to switch the doctor I went to used labs that were not covered and I had to pay out of pocket to cover the cost. So I went with the lesser of two evil's.

I live in a fairly small town of 16,000, my insurance has about 30 doctors in the area I can choose from. I know that not all of your doctors has a waiting period like the one your going to. Maybe an HMO, I personally have not and would not use them.

You show me in that 1000+ page bill where I'm wrong in my assumption. This is the problem with the bill, it's convoluted with the wording. No one knows for sure what is and isn't in the bill. Obama doesn't know for sure, the other politicians don't know for sure, and yet you do? I don't know for sure, but like I have stated all along, I don't trust the government to get it right.

You show me in that 1000+ page bill where I'm wrong in my assumption. This is the problem with the bill, it's convoluted with the wording. No one knows for sure what is and isn't in the bill. Obama doesn't know for sure, the other politicians don't know for sure, and yet you do? I don't know for sure, but like I have stated all along, I don't trust the government to get it right.

There are over 5 proposed bills idiot. There is NO bill. They all have to be reworked and conferenced before a final bill is voted on.

I know with the small minds available it is hard to tell the truth from the lies. Try harder.

There are over 5 proposed bills idiot. There is NO bill. They all have to be reworked and conferenced before a final bill is voted on.

I know with the small minds available it is hard to tell the truth from the lies. Try harder.

Don't you have some little white kids to snatch up so Obama can eat them? :lol:

By the way....doesn't that even convolute the picture even more with all the bills. I know of 3 in the House and 1 in the Senate, you mean there is actually another one floating around out there? No wonder I don't trust the government.

Last edited:
But you said there was one, then you said there was four, and nowyou are surprised there may be a fifth, Meister.

I think you have been into the fifth. No creditibility for you, Meester Meister.

Last edited:
But you said there was one, then you said there was four, and nowyou are surprised there may be a fifth, Meister.

I think you have been into the fifth. No creditibility for you, Meester Meister.
Poor try at a deflection jackie. I never said there was one, there is one that is being vetted...or trying to be vetted, that is the one I am commenting on you goofball.
If this is the best troll job you can do, it would be best if you went back to playing in your sandbox. :lol:

Yes, it is.

Folks, you can vote out the politicians but not your health insurance company! That's why the health industry hates the democratic republic. They want to make money without caring about their customers. If you start paying closer attention to your politicians, on the other hand, they will start paying better attention to you. Whether you are Dem or Pub or Independent, this is what we do. Fear mongering helps no one, informed discussion does.

FYI if you don't like your insurance company, you can buy from another company. Imagine that!

and it is the government that restricts the sale of health insurance across state lines. Funny how the easiest way to promote competition and bring down prices is the one thing the government doesn't want to do.

And in my experience, the people at my health insurance company treat me better than my rep and senators do.

And I pay very close attention to my so called representatives because they are corrupt assholes who do not deserve to be trusted.

Yes, it is.

FYI if you don't like your insurance company, you can buy from another company. Imagine that!

and it is the government that restricts the sale of health insurance across state lines. Funny how the easiest way to promote competition and bring down prices is the one thing the government doesn't want to do.

And in my experience, the people at my health insurance company treat me better than my rep and senators do.

And I pay very close attention to my so called representatives because they are corrupt assholes who do not deserve to be trusted.

the health insurance reform DOES HAVE MEASURES to break down the insurance walls between states...it is a good measure in the bill to reducing costs...

Meister had it wrong: it was very funny! But notice that we are talking not yelling. We can disagree agreeably, and the majority will decide. That's we do in our country, although both left and right have forgotten that now and then.

Last edited:
I don't know of anything else sold on our market that is to save ones life if injured or ill...

health care is NOT and never will be, simply a widget in the capitalistic system of ours

Yes, it is.

the health insurance reform DOES HAVE MEASURES to break down the insurance walls between states...it is a good measure in the bill to reducing costs...

In the midst of the 999+ other pages of pure bullshit that does not need to be in there....

And the healthcare INDUSTRY is indeed just another service that people perform as their jobs and that companies derive their profit on... just because you FEEL you NEED healthcare taken away from your personal responsibility, does not make it something that others or the government is supposed to just hand to you at the expense of others

In the midst of the 999+ other pages of pure bullshit that does not need to be in there....

And the healthcare INDUSTRY is indeed just another service that people perform as their jobs and that companies derive their profit on... just because you FEEL you NEED healthcare taken away from your personal responsibility, does not make it something that others or the government is supposed to just hand to you at the expense of others

Double wrong, double D. The health care industry serves the public interest as well as its own pocket, and, yes, the government has every right to regulate it when it gets stupid and greedy, which hurts the public interest.

Okay Dokay Davey...What's more important to ya?...your house or your body and it's well being?

How would you feel about a "private fire department"? Of course the rich and thier houses would have to be saved first because they could afford the most expensive policies.

No one in thier right mind would advocate for a privately owned fire department.

What's more important Dave?...your house or you?

Actually the amount of pages make sense I read through alot of it thing is people find loopholes for everything and by dotting every i and crossing as many T's as you can you can close loopholes. Alot of misinformation is given to the public and that is the only bullshit, there is no Death Panel and the Comparative Effective Research is used for gathering data and disecting it. In fact if people read the bill that they got funding it states the information cannot be used to mandate coverage, reimbursement, or other policies for any public or private payer. Also cannot be used to establish mandates or clinical guidelines for payment, coverage, or treatment.

Other things to do, my children.

Remember that the 25% do not have any control over what the other 75% decide to do in a democratic republic.

I imagine high school and college instructors all over America are gleefully, yea, joyfully, downloading the shari'a silliness of the far ultratoid freaky right to demonstrate how wise our Founders were in protecting all of us from the wierdos. Even wierdos have 1st Amendment rights (that's what the 1st Amendment is for -- unpopular expression), but if they disrupt or threaten they get to pay big fines. And if they touch, they go to jail. America is wonderful, even to the wierdos.

That's not actually true for a lot of people in this country. Pre-existing conditions and all that. If you get sick or injured and your insurance company plays the "don't cover it" game, your options are pretty much out-of-pocket or don't get treatment.

That's not actually true for a lot of people in this country. Pre-existing conditions and all that. If you get sick or injured and your insurance company plays the "don't cover it" game, your options are pretty much out-of-pocket or don't get treatment.

there are ways around preexisting conditions. There is an insurance market for everything.

Just because one insurer turns you down does not necessarily mean they all will.

Forum List

Back