Facial recognition firm claims Antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

I got the feeling the whole event was rigged. There weren't that many people and it seemed to easy for them to get all the way inside.
The "feeling" you're experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.

Its what occurs when what you know is terribly and horribly wrong has been conducted by someone or some group you like.

Your brain is trying its best to make sense of it, so it says something like "its a HOAKse" and/or "its a setup!" When the truth is that your guy and/or group actually conducted that terrible and horrible act themselves.

Lastly, facts don't care about your feelings. Capice?

Yesterday. all these USMB self-professed Conservatives and Republicans were cheering on the attack, in real time, and posting about it too.

Today, after the backlash, they're making false claims about "ANTIFA,"

ANTIFA was nowhere to be found at the Capital siege, they were all at home, eating popcorn, watching the fascists on da teevee themselves.

gif-eating-popcorn.gif
Attack? Who did the protesters attack? I havent seen anything about violence, other than a woman being shot.
I thought these were supposed to be "ANTIFA!" Why are you defending them?

Yesterday. all these USMB self-professed Conservatives and Republicans were cheering on the attack, in real time, and posting about it too.

Today, after the backlash, they're making false claims about "ANTIFA,"

ANTIFA was nowhere to be found at the Capital siege, they were all at home, eating popcorn, watching the fascists on da teevee themselves.

gif-eating-popcorn.gif
Attack? Who did the protesters attack? I havent seen anything about violence, other than a woman being shot.
I thought these were supposed to be "ANTIFA!" Why are you defending them?
Im not defending anyone. I just asked you who they attacked, since you claimed they did. I notice you still are unable to answer this simple question.

Oh yeah, those law and order Trumpets would never do any rioting.
I’m just curious... how many people were attacked? How much property was burned/destroyed? How much stuff was stolen?
Looks more like a case of trespassing than rioting.
You libs sure have a huuuggge tolerance for riots... wait, I mean “peaceful protests” as people are beaten and killed and building and cars are burned, and stores looted... as long as it’s your side doing it.
“Right wingers” trespass, attack and destroy nothing (except maybe a window or 10), and suddenly you all want some hard core heavy handed justice with executions and trials for treason.
curious.

From FOX comments this afternoon....

We will hear a lot of rhetoric in the days to come, but our government leaders need to take a step back and realize that the citizenry on all points of the political spectrum are very angry at the way our government operates for all kinds of reasons. They are fed up with it and are prepared to take aggressive action to have their grievances heard. Harming people and property is not acceptable but aggressively occupying a government space to make a point has been and always will be a part of free speech... Groups on one side occupied wall street, occupied several city blocks in Seattle and attacked a federal court house every night for 100 days in Portland. Just because this was a different point of view and it happened in DC doesn't make it any different. The Congress and the courts have done a sorry job of mediating the opposing views of the citizens and finding common ground for the good of our country. By their actions and inactions they have failed in their duty... EVERYONE in government is a failure here... You have a chance to fix it but it will take a completely different approach. Sadly I don't see the current crop of politicians having any interest in fixing things.
Absolutely.
Instead of actually doing some work and trying to remedy grievances by either side, the politicians encourage and make excuses for those they consider “on their side” while demonizing the other side.
It’s the typical laziness and dishonesty we have all come to expect from politicians, especially Washington.
Not surprising though, we see the same doubke speak here daily.

Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources

Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)
7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Larry Celona
At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.
The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.
The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

Comment:
There were reports previous to this that Antifa were to discard their normal dress and infiltrate the protest being held on January 6th...
Like roaches if you see one there are scads more you don't see... Obviously there were more Antifa that invaded the Capitol Building yesterday.
Was this one of them...Protester with feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk is a Trump supporter from Arkansas

You wouldn't know antifa from a Trump supporter if they were fucking you in the ass.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's what you call a " Southern White Male" and a Trump-supporter. Antifa would have crapped on the carpet then set fire to the office.

imrs-1768803.jpg

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1004680/18

I knew it...we saw them and they were not Trump supporters in my view...they looked just like ANTIFA and some Trump voters were sucked in by them....they were waiting on the steps of the capitol when we got there...and I could smell trouble brewing...so much so that we left...
ohhhh those poor widdle Trumpsters got sucked in? Get real. The leaders of that protest were all over their own social media about their intents.

From FOX comments this afternoon....

We will hear a lot of rhetoric in the days to come, but our government leaders need to take a step back and realize that the citizenry on all points of the political spectrum are very angry at the way our government operates for all kinds of reasons. They are fed up with it and are prepared to take aggressive action to have their grievances heard. Harming people and property is not acceptable but aggressively occupying a government space to make a point has been and always will be a part of free speech... Groups on one side occupied wall street, occupied several city blocks in Seattle and attacked a federal court house every night for 100 days in Portland. Just because this was a different point of view and it happened in DC doesn't make it any different. The Congress and the courts have done a sorry job of mediating the opposing views of the citizens and finding common ground for the good of our country. By their actions and inactions they have failed in their duty... EVERYONE in government is a failure here... You have a chance to fix it but it will take a completely different approach. Sadly I don't see the current crop of politicians having any interest in fixing things.
Absolutely.
Instead of actually doing some work and trying to remedy grievances by either side, the politicians encourage and make excuses for those they consider “on their side” while demonizing the other side.
It’s the typical laziness and dishonesty we have all come to expect from politicians, especially Washington.
Not surprising though, we see the same doubke speak here daily.
And its the media that lets them get away with it...

Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)
At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.
The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.
The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

Comment:
There were reports previous to this that Antifa were to discard their normal dress and infiltrate the protest being held on January 6th...
Like roaches if you see one there are scads more you don't see... Obviously there were more Antifa that invaded the Capitol Building yesterday.
Haven’t you guys lied enough this week?

Comment:
/—-/ And the news will be buried. Nothing will happen.

Comment:
I don't know lets ask an expert liar...what do you think otto?....

Comment:
I don't know lets ask an expert liar...what do you think otto?....
Weak

Just like the post you defend.

Comment:
What about it is a lie?
It’s unthinkable for you that people
Would pose as their “opposition” to cause trouble and smear others?
I’m not saying it’s Antifa to blame. I’m not saying anything of the sort, the post in question is that 2 of the huge crowd were actually Antifa members, probably looking to stir up some shit.
This is unfathomable to you?
But let me guess, you firmly believe that the violence and rioting throughout the year was actually done by white supremacists disguised as “peaceful protestors”.

Forum List

Back