Facial hair: Yes or no?

I had NO facial hair when I was a Drill Instructor. That is the only time besides when I was a recruit myself I didn't at least have a moustache. Drill Instructors with facial hair were HIGHLY frowned upon.

There's a whole 'code' thing that non military folks like me are only just beginning to appreciate! I say appreciate, not understand.

I believe that in the British Army, Sergeant Majors are the only NCOs who are allowed facial hair.

Im not in love with Gunny:eusa_eh:, he's my big brother...leave it to catz to get that out of the bag...yep thats why sometimes gunny's grouchy with me...I was mom's favorite....he he...he has that sibling rivalry thing with me....( I should't tell ya this but when Gunny was little like around 12 he used to dress up in a spock costume from star trek and go around telling everyone in the family they are "illogical") :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh:

Now he's all grown up, he does that to board members. But he doesn't say they are illogical these days - he says they are assholes. But he still has the Spock outfit.

Forum List

Back