Facebook.

I have had an account on Facebook under this name for 15 years. No account restrictions whatsoever until this year. No matter how drunk, stupid, offensive, controversial, nothing.

Then this year I cannot type a word without account restrictions and for ridiculous reasons.

There is a man running for political office in the USA, nominated by the party who pointed an automatic weapon at BLM protestors.

My post:

"His campaign slogan will be 'vote for me or I will shoot."

I got an account restriction for encouraging violence.

When the Twerking women were dancing at that Naval ship opening in Australia I posted:

"They should serve their nation by being airdropped into Afghanistan, they can do that dance, the Taliban will bust their nuts, drop their swords of God, and then we drop the Napalm."

Account restriction for 'supporting terrorism'.

Is it a requirement to be a slobbering half-wit idiot to moderate Facebook these days?

What happened to that free-range where a man could ride and say whatever came to his mind as he thought it, that once glorious West that was Facebook?

I got banned for a day for two infractions.

First was "hate speech".

I said people shouldn't shake hands with men, because a lot of men don't wash their hands when they go to the bathroom.

Second one, someone posted a picture of Nicola Sturgeon from when she was a teenager, not a good looking kid, and the comment this person posted was "would you vote for this?"

I made some comment about how people should vote for people based on their sexual mind.

Banned. I quit all political groups the next day. Stuff Facebook.
LOL.

This will kill FB if it continues. People are not interested in being chastised constantly.

I have had an account on Facebook under this name for 15 years. No account restrictions whatsoever until this year. No matter how drunk, stupid, offensive, controversial, nothing.

Then this year I cannot type a word without account restrictions and for ridiculous reasons.

There is a man running for political office in the USA, nominated by the party who pointed an automatic weapon at BLM protestors.

My post:

When the Twerking women were dancing at that Naval ship opening in Australia I posted:

"They should serve their nation by being airdropped into Afghanistan, they can do that dance, the Taliban will bust their nuts, drop their swords of God, and then we drop the Napalm."

Is it a requirement to be a slobbering half-wit idiot to moderate Facebook these days?

What happened to that free-range where a man could ride and say whatever came to his mind as he thought it, that once glorious West that was Facebook?

I got banned for a day for two infractions.

First was "hate speech".

I said people shouldn't shake hands with men, because a lot of men don't wash their hands when they go to the bathroom.

Second one, someone posted a picture of Nicola Sturgeon from when she was a teenager, not a good looking kid, and the comment this person posted was "would you vote for this?"

I made some comment about how people should vote for people based on their sexual mind.

Banned. I quit all political groups the next day. Stuff Facebook.
LOL.

This will kill FB if it continues. People are not interested in being chastised constantly.

Maybe I have a career in S@M.

My post:

I got rid of my FB, it is pointless to use it and I got tired of all the fake fact checkers and why should I use a system from a tyrant WOKE fool like Mark Zukerburg? He is one of the biggest dooche bags in the US, along with DR. Fauci and Bill Gates. All scumbags of this Earth.

1619178076071.png

~S~

Forum List

Back