Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

This young lad must have hit a nerve. Facebook is as communist as they come

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Lois Lerner had to get a job somewhere...

STFU OP, Facebook can pull anything they don't like. It's you that are more in line with communist if anything... FREEEDOM you dumb fuk, facebook has the FREEEEDOM to do as they like with their product.

Lets bitch about business's that give us free shit!
The OP isn't arguing FB doesn't have a right to censor content. You idiot Leftists keep harping on a claim that was never made. And there's nothing wrong about commenting on how fucked up it was.

Stop lying, Leftists!

STFU OP, Facebook can pull anything they don't like. It's you that are more in line with communist if anything... FREEEDOM you dumb fuk, facebook has the FREEEEDOM to do as they like with their product.

Are you serious with this dude? Hopefully that wasn't you behind there typing that message...

Nobody has the right to limit the speech of others. Nobody. You don't get to enforce your opinions by the barrel of a gun (so to speak), or your product. It's ironic that we libertarians preach about individual freedom, but someone like you sides with a multi-billion dollar corporation over the individual. Heh, this is one of the rare occasions where I disagree.
He's right and you're wrong – unsurprisingly; there is no free speech 'violation,' Facebook isn't the government.

He's right?

LOL! Arbitrary enforcement of the rules is not a behavior for which there is any potential right.

Aren't you suppose to be a barrister?
What's arbitrary about denying access to people not qualified to post on their site?

Facebook claims that the Kid was under-aged...

There's no principle which precludes underage kids from speaking truth.

There IS however a reason for those speaking lies, to be fearful of a 12year old kid who recognizing that they're lying. Because THAT kid will influence other kids... and CHILDREN are a critical target audience of those lies.

Are you serious with this dude? Hopefully that wasn't you behind there typing that message...

Nobody has the right to limit the speech of others. Nobody. You don't get to enforce your opinions by the barrel of a gun (so to speak), or your product. It's ironic that we libertarians preach about individual freedom, but someone like you sides with a multi-billion dollar corporation over the individual. Heh, this is one of the rare occasions where I disagree.
Sorry but that's incorrect. Every private company has the right to censor content. Don't believe me? Start violating USMB rules and see what happens. FB has the right to remove whatever they want and acknowledging that isn't siding with them. Don't be stupid.

Lets get one other thing straight here, I know for a fact they have the right to censor content. That's not the issue, it's the irony in the whole thing. A social networking site with half a billion users will censor people who hold a certain political opinions. Kinda defeats the entire purpose of being a social networking site, doesn't it?

Every private company has the right to censor content.

Well I have news for you: don't become a social networking site with 500 million users if you don't care for certain opinions. Pretty stupid, don'tcha think?
Their prerogative. What the hell kind of libertarian are you?

One who values free speech? One who doesn't believe in one entity silencing another for holding a contrary opinion?

This behavior reminds me too much of how our government works, and one great flaw in our Constitution is that our rights only apply to the government and not interactions between private institutions who open themselves to the public and the individual him/herself...

Last edited:
Lets get one other thing straight here, I know for a fact they have the right to censor content. That's not the issue, it's the irony in the whole thing. A social networking site with half a billion users will censor people who hold a certain political opinions. Kinda defeats the entire purpose of being a social networking site, doesn't it?
That's why I don't use FB or any social site. I hate them as much as you do.

If FB were censoring homo speech Leftists would be screaming about civil rights violations. Fucking hypocrites.
More nonsense.

You and many others on the right exhibit your ignorance and hatred of gay Americans daily on this very forum, and no one on 'the left' demands that your ignorant, hateful posts be deleted.
Because you wouldn't get away with it on this site. But anywhere else you file lawsuits.

The OP isn't arguing FB doesn't have a right to censor content. You idiot Leftists keep harping on a claim that was never made. And there's nothing wrong about commenting on how fucked up it was.

Stop lying, Leftists!
The OP made an ignorant, idiotic inference concerning Facebook's motive; it was your fellow rightwing nitwits who made ignorant, idiotic statements concerning a free speech 'violation.'

Stop lying, Leftists!
The OP made an ignorant, idiotic inference concerning Facebook's motive; it was your fellow rightwing nitwits who made ignorant, idiotic statements concerning a free speech 'violation.'
What I said is still true. If FB were censoring homo content, you people would have your panties in a wad.

Forum List

Back