Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

This young lad must have hit a nerve. Facebook is as communist as they come

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

you have to be 13 to have a fb account

I'm 58 and I posted it, let's see what happens ;)

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
How old do you have to be to sign up for Facebook Facebook Help Center Facebook

Supposed to be 13.

Another thread bites the dust.

Love you lefties just poo pooing it. I know that kid. He's pretty cool. Interesting developments.

Sure you do :rolleyes:

What's really going to be interesting are going to be the reactions of the left on this board up and coming.

All those who think they are driving it. I'm looking forward to the panic.

I, for one, am already in a boot-shaking panic. Please, Tinydancer, use your influence to call off the troops :lol:

Supposed to be 13.

I bought a Queen CD the other day at Best Buy...I embarrassed my oldest who is 8 LOL....

Facebook should be ashamed and forced to apologize publically. Just another example where free speech is a joke in America. We don't have privacy, nor do we have free speech. Our losses are adding up.

This isn't a free speech issue, it is a private company and has a right to censor its content. If it was the government, then you have a free speech issue.

Supposed to be 13.

I bought a Queen CD the other day at Best Buy...I embarrassed my oldest who is 8 LOL....

I responded to your post because you're the first one I noticed who posted the facebook age limit, however, you're going to have to take that white sheet off your head for me to continue talking to you.

Supposed to be 13.

I responded to your post because you're the first one I noticed who posted the facebook age limit, however, you're going to have to take that white sheet off your head for me to continue talking to you.

Well there is no white sheet...its up to you to talk to someone or not..we are all of different ideologies,races,beliefs etc here..I talk to anyone and everyone no matter their beliefs or lack thereof.

and so it begins..........an Iron Curtain has fallen across the internet..............

Supposed to be 13.

Well there is no white sheet...its up to you to talk to someone or not..we are all of different ideologies,races,beliefs etc here..I talk to anyone and everyone no matter their beliefs or lack thereof.

I'm only trying to help you. Look at your sig line for cripes sake! Bernie Sanders would not approve! (lol)

Last edited:

I'm only trying to help you. Look at you sig line for cripes sake! Bernie Sanders would not approve! (lol)

Those are links I find important and use them for education. He would not but he would agree everyone has a right to their beliefs.

I wonder why Facebook doesn't close down the accounts of the millions of assholes who post much worse on a daily basis?

The OP is an idiot and TD is desperate. She KNOWS that kid!!

Too funny.

CSyNSNt.jpg

Forum List

Back