Facebook, Twitter CEOs struggle to name a single liberal who has been censored on their platforms

Hey fuckwad, you assholes continue to post lies about Trump 24/7

I get it. You're upset because those darn liberals keep telling the truth about your cult and its pathological dishonesty.

However, rage-weeping won't make us stop. Quite the contrary. When you cry so hysterically, it demonstates to us that we're doing the right thing, and that we should keep pointing out all of your disgusting behavior.

If you stop acting badly, we'll stop pointing it out. Deal?

It's about time they both stop meddling with the election.

Enough is enough. :mad-61:

1603925753195.png

They rarely delete ISIS members. But remember, conservatives are dangerous.

The radical left despises strong men and women of European descent because they damn well know we just keep coming. Just ask the ghosts of Alexander The Great, Leonidas I; Charlemagne, George Washington or any of the rest. We are a great positive plague sweeping across this Earth—one that can never be cured.

we are wimpy to blame the left entirely.....
There's a VERY good reason all this is happening.
BrokeLoser summed it up precisely.......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

That pretty much demonstrates they are just an arm of the Dimwinger party.

I can: me. My first Twitter account was suspended.

Kind of blows your bullshit thread out of the water, doesn’t it? :lol:

we are wimpy to blame the left entirely.....
There's a VERY good reason all this is happening.
BrokeLoser summed it up precisely.......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Absolutely is.

If conservatives threatened to bomb facebook servers unless they stop censoring, I bet it would stop right there.

Oh, so you were the sacrificial nobody. When was the last time a liberal blue-check was banned?

Hint: It doesn't happen.

Yes, they are. Liberals didn’t shoot up Pulse nightclub. Liberals didn’t attack a Pittsburgh synagogue. Liberals didn’t kill a man by putting a knee on his neck. Liberals didn’t murder 61 and injure 441 by gunfire in Las Vegas. Cesar Sayoc, the Trumper sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending mail bombs to Democrats isn’t a Liberal.
Yes, conservatives are very dangerous.

I watched a lot of this. They grilled them pretty good, but obviously nothing will get done prior to the election.
What I hope for, is that Trump follows through with getting something done the next four years, including the MSM.
Whatever happen to America first ?
No wonder Trump is winning

What did you do, show your Toobin?

Yes, they are. Liberals didn’t shoot up Pulse nightclub. Liberals didn’t attack a Pittsburgh synagogue. Liberals didn’t kill a man by putting a knee on his neck. Liberals didn’t murder 61 and injure 441 by gunfire in Las Vegas. Cesar Sayoc, the Trumper sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending mail bombs to Democrats isn’t a Liberal.
Yes, conservatives are very dangerous.
Liberals kill more people than that on a weekend in Chicago. Dumbass.

Oh, so you were the sacrificial nobody. When was the last time a liberal blue-check was banned?

It happens frequently. Red T. Racoon (Ted Corcoran) and Tea Pain were both suspended, both well-known liberal activists, were suspended. Here’s just one tweet complaining about it, that randomly popped up when I searched for Ted

The Krassenstein brothers were perma-banned, with one brother having over a million followers and the other around 800,000.

What other bullshit do you have for me to knock down today?

It happens frequently. Red T. Racoon (Ted Corcoran) and Tea Pain were both suspended, both well-known liberal activists, were suspended. Here’s just one tweet complaining about it, that randomly popped up when I searched for Ted

The Krassenstein brothers were perma-banned, with one brother having over a million followers and the other around 800,000.

What other bullshit do you have for me to knock down today?

Ooooh. Two. You sure showed me. It's a wonder there are any liberals left on the internet.

What did you do, show your Toobin?
No, actually I only retweeted 5 or 6 negative tweets about Jack Prosobiec. Didn’t even comment myself. But he has many fan bois who like to report accounts. Twitter isn’t conscientious like US Messageboard mods......let’s let that sit for a sec............and don’t investigate. They just see a lot of reports and act on it, if you’re not famous.

You probably weren’t expecting a mature response to your dickless behaviour but you got one anyway.

Forum List

Back