Facebook is deleting mentions of the Ukraine whistleblower's name

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
I heard a rumor that this was happening so I went and did a little experiment. Made a post mentioning he who shall not be named along with a link from Heavy.com on my profile (which is set to private, by the way so only friends can see my posts). An hour later, without warning, it's gone. What do you guys think about this?

I heard a rumor that this was happening so I went and did a little experiment. Made a post mentioning he who shall not be named along with a link from Heavy.com on my profile (which is set to private, by the way so only friends can see my posts). An hour later, without warning, it's gone. What do you guys think about this?
LoL like the boy trying to plug holes in the leaking dike, they will soon run out of fingers.

I think it's typical of that ratshit joint and that zuckerbooger should take a cheese grater to all the sensitive spots on his body.

James uses facebook and spends half his time in facebook jail.

I tried it for a couple weeks some time ago, but gave em the finger and fled.

Don't use facebook and they have no control over anyone's speech. Same with twitter.

Don't use facebook and they have no control over anyone's speech. Same with twitter.

So...abandon it and let the authoritarian left take full control of the platform to disseminate their propaganda unchecked?

So...abandon it and let the authoritarian left take full control of the platform to disseminate their propaganda unchecked?

Seems like they already have control of the platform. It's not their posts getting deleted.

I'm just going by what people say, though. I haven't clicked on a facebook page since around 2012. It was good for raising money for money bombs and planning rallies back in '08/'12, we were way ahead of them at the time, think we had local election grassroots in all 50 states.

Since then, though, facebook has really taken control of their own platform.

This is what you're actually up against...

A Four Person NATO-Funded Team Advises Facebook On Flagging 'Propaganda'

snip - ''
What's more is that the team of four total individuals running the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFR Lab) is headed by a former National Security Council advisor for the last four years of the Obama administration, Graham Brookie, who is also its founder.''

Last edited:
After you achieve incredible financial independence it’s easy to bemoan what got you there

I just posted a mention of Eric Ciaramella on Facebook. Let's see if it gets deleted.

Seems like they already have control of the platform. It's not their posts getting deleted.

I'm just going by what people say, though. I haven't clicked on a facebook page since around 2012. It was good for raising money for money bombs and planning rallies back in '08/'12, we were way ahead of them at the time, think we had local election grassroots in all 50 states.

Since then, though, facebook has really taken control of their own platform.

This is what you're actually up against...

A Four Person NATO-Funded Team Advises Facebook On Flagging 'Propaganda'

snip - ''
What's more is that the team of four total individuals running the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFR Lab) is headed by a former National Security Council advisor for the last four years of the Obama administration, Graham Brookie, who is also its founder.''

Really interesting that they go to such lengths to protect this guy who is surrounded by CIA operatives but they do nothing to protect the identity of random, powerless civilians who go viral for saying or doing something politically incorrect.

So far.

But they are working hard at positioning themselves to take over earth (except for the shitholes) and claim themselves Evil Overlords.

lol fakebook

everybody in this country and all over the world knows the name of that piece of shit whistle blower lol

you are not going to go too far with this you fakebook ... scum... morons... commies... Chinese loving scum

A lot of my extended family is on Instagram now. I may soon close the FB account except for some elderly family members who still use FB that I like to keep in touch with. It is so freaking annoying!

A lot of my extended family is on Instagram now. I may soon close the FB account except for some elderly family members who still use FB that I like to keep in touch with. It is so freaking annoying!

Instagram is owned by facebook so it's basically the same thing really.

BILL OF RIGHTS FOR THE INTERNET!

We already have a bill of rights. If you let em have a bill of rights for the internet, thats just gonna place them in a position to re-write the actual bill of rights the way they want it written.

Forum List

Back