Facebook Censors Story About ‘Refugee’ Raping Swedish Woman

"Facebook Censors Story About ‘Refugee’ Raping Swedish Woman"

Wrong.

Private online entities are at liberty to control content as they see fit, which in no way manifests as 'censoring.'

The thread premise is a lie, another example of bigotry and hate.

Wrong.

Private online entities are at liberty to control content as they see fit, which in no way manifests as 'censoring.'

If they remove posts it's censoring. Good grief...

Wrong.

I guess if people can make up crap to cover for Obama, they can do so for anybody.

Facebook, Snopes, Wikipedia, and of course every mainstream media TV news outlet (sans fox) are all leftist in their deepest agendas. You don't have to call it censoring, but I think you still should get the idea of what is taking place here.

Last edited:
Fakebook is a joke and always has been

Yeah, like the time you tried to say facebook was censoring a 12 yr old boy, and it turned out that you must be 13 to have a facebook account? What a joke you are.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the hell are you blabbering about? It's been established it was the kid's FB, you're so freaking stupid you think someone isn't going to lie to create an account. Major fail, hag, now sit

He was 12. You must be 13 to have a facebook account you idiot.

Facebook can do anything they want with THEIR site you communist/Nazi moron.

Our twins are 11, they have FB accounts.....now think real hard you idiot.....and stop wasting my time with your ignorance

Odd that you would let them on a site you despise. You've been bitching about Facebook since you got here.

How do I report a child under the age of 13?
Facebook requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). Creating an account with false info is a violation of our terms. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of someone under 13.

If your underage child created an account on Facebook, you can show them how to delete their account.

If you'd like to report an account belonging to someone under 13, please fill out this form. Note that we'll promptly delete the account of any child under the age of 13 that's reported to us through this form.

How do I report a child under the age of 13? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Yeah, like the time you tried to say facebook was censoring a 12 yr old boy, and it turned out that you must be 13 to have a facebook account? What a joke you are.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the hell are you blabbering about? It's been established it was the kid's FB, you're so freaking stupid you think someone isn't going to lie to create an account. Major fail, hag, now sit

Our twins are 11, they have FB accounts.....now think real hard you idiot.....and stop wasting my time with your ignorance

Odd that you would let them on a site you despise. You've been bitching about Facebook since you got here.

Facebook requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). Creating an account with false info is a violation of our terms. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of someone under 13.

If your underage child created an account on Facebook, you can show them how to delete their account.

If you'd like to report an account belonging to someone under 13, please fill out this form. Note that we'll promptly delete the account of any child under the age of 13 that's reported to us through this form.

It's none of your business what we allow our children to do. Why would you be following what I post since I have been here? You sound like a creepy stalker hag. Now get past I take anything you say serious, have some Geritol and get some rest.

Wrong.

What part of, they can do what they want with THEIR site, do you not understand, ya Nazi?

Wrong.

Do you have the names of any leftist poster on this board worth talking to? I see Carla Danger has just exposed himself (or herself) as another dead end.

It's none of your business what we allow our children to do. Why would you be following what I post since I have been here? You sound like a creepy stalker hag. Now get past I take anything you say serious, have some Geritol and get some rest.

You're the one who brought up your children. I don't really give two shits. However, this is a public forum, you dingbat. When you post on this forum, it's not a private message.

Wrong.

Do you have the names of any leftist poster on this board worth talking to? I see Carla Danger has just exposed himself (or herself) as another dead end.

She's busy creating straw men, I've never said Fakebook can't donate to who they want or censor what they want. I simply don't give a shit what Fakebook does. But I see she called me a Nazi....zero points for originality

Wrong.

What part of, they can do what they want with THEIR site, do you not understand, ya Nazi?
:poke:

Wrong.

She's busy creating straw men, I've never said Fakebook can't donate to who they want or censor what they want. I simply don't give a shit what Fakebook does. But I see she called me a Nazi....zero points for originality

I never brought up donations, you dingbat. Of course you care about what Facebook does or you wouldn't be starting threads about how they "censor" people.

No one is forcing Facebook on you or your family.

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Wrong.

I never brought up donations, you dingbat. Of course you care about what Facebook does or you wouldn't be starting threads about how they "censor" people.

No one is forcing Facebook on you or your family.

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Donations are part of the thread, "dingbat". I never said anyone was forcing anyone to use FB. You keep building straw men Ya ignorant loon. Do yourself a favor, shut up

Facebook is very dependably PC.

No big deal, plenty of other news resources.

I guess so. but I hate the thought of censoring our freedom of speech.

Happens all the time on social media, even here

I forget about that. It's that old thing I was talking about. and that seems like the older I get. oh shoot I forgot what I was going to say. LOL
At forty my eyesite started dimming, at sixty my memory. holy cow.

Maybe you should go back to bed and stop posting conspiracies.

Donations are part of the thread, "dingbat". I never said anyone was forcing anyone to use FB. You keep building straw men Ya ignorant loon. Do yourself a favor, shut up

Donations brought up by another poster, showing that you are a dingbat.

There is no straw man here.

This young lad must have hit a nerve. Facebook is as communist as they come

You're a complete moron.

Forum List

Back