Facebook Campaign Medals

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
164075183_1233497553733564_2026578986810594452_n.jpg

I just got a 3 day ban.....so now I have 4 Oak Leaf Clusters on that one.

Well what are you doing here? If you're not good enough for FB, what makes you think WE want you either?! :poke:
It was really strange.....I posted a comment that San Diego missed their chance to keep the Chargers.....and some idiot insulted me and called me ignorant....so I remarked that he needed to learn proper punctuation and called him a person who likes felatio......I tapped the return button and immediately this notice came up....like they were waiting for it. Some call it shadow banning. Key words that launch a ban....started off as 24 hrs and was expanded to 3 days 5 minutes later. Fuck Facebook.

Well what are you doing here? If you're not good enough for FB, what makes you think WE want you either?! :poke:
It was really strange.....I posted a comment that San Diego missed their chance to keep the Chargers.....and some idiot insulted me and called me ignorant....so I remarked that he needed to learn proper punctuation and called him a person who likes felatio......I tapped the return button and immediately this notice came up....like they were waiting for it. Some call it shadow banning. Key words that launch a ban....started off as 24 hrs and was expanded to 3 days 5 minutes later. Fuck Facebook.

I ran into that once on local community software. You used a keyword that they banned in software and I ran into that where just composing a post, if I capitalized a word for emphasis, etc., it assumed I was shouting and asked me if I REALLY wanted to leave my post that way! I might traumatize someone you know. I eventually left that place deeming it worthless (community events mostly) but that sounds like what happened to you, you got caught up in a software screen that picked up on some naughty disallowed word you used and said no-no, you are a bad person!

I ran into that once on local community software. You used a keyword that they banned in software and I ran into that where just composing a post, if I capitalized a word for emphasis, etc., it assumed I was shouting and asked me if I REALLY wanted to leave my post that way! I might traumatize someone you know. I eventually left that place deeming it worthless (community events mostly) but that sounds like what happened to you, you got caught up in a software screen that picked up on some naughty disallowed word you used and said no-no, you are a bad person!
Usually when I come across any forum that practices this....I leave and never come back. I was kicked off of the Daily Kos because I mention the fact that there were Muslims who flew planes into buildings. OMG!!! You just can't say that sort of thing.

Usually when I come across any forum that practices this....I leave and never come back. I was kicked off of the Daily Kos because I mention the fact that there were Muslims who flew planes into buildings. OMG!!! You just can't say that sort of thing.

I wonder how society will write its history books now? You can't mention Mohamed Atta now but you can freely claim the US set up 9/11 and blew up and killed its own buildings and people?

I wonder how society will write its history books now? You can't mention Mohamed Atta now but you can freely claim the US set up 9/11 and blew up and killed its own buildings and people?
There's a cause and effect to everything.
If we hadn't made friends with Israel and hadn't meddled in ME politics those Saudis never would have flown those planes into our buildings.
Looking from an Arab perspective....whatever evil they do to us is our own fault.
Turns out the guy that crashed his car into the capital was a black guy....and a follower of the Nation Of Islam.
He will be celebrated as a hero.

Forum List

Back