Facebook ban of breast-feeding photos sparks protests

Its true however you remain free to raise you kids any damn way you want so don't get all bent out of shape.

And on that note...I'm raising a sweet, POLITE 3 year old boy who, even if he does get up in a restaurant stays at the side of our table, never forgets to say thank you, your welcome, please without being reminded, and is still nursing 3ish times a day, but only at home...he's too busy when we're out and about to even think about it.

Oh I love it. You don't get what you want and immediately you think threatening a lawsuit will make everything fine for you. :lol:

Noone threatened a lawsuit...I'm just saying that the law is on the nursing mother's side, so said restraunt manager probably would apologize to offended patron and try to move offended patron, but wouldn't dare to say anything to nursing mother. Law is on her side...it's a fact, not a threat.

Only if the plastic bottle is attached to her naked breast.

See, the issue isn't feeding the baby here. It's exposing your bare breasts in a public place. I don't want to see that from ANYONE, it's not exclusive to nursing mothers.

If artificial baby milk mama has a right to feed her baby without a scarf, there should be no double standard for mama feeding the way it was intended to be done.

And on that note...I'm raising a sweet, POLITE 3 year old boy who, even if he does get up in a restaurant stays at the side of our table, never forgets to say thank you, your welcome, please without being reminded, and is still nursing 3ish times a day, but only at home...he's too busy when we're out and about to even think about it.

You've trained him to say, "mommy, may I please have your breast," but you can't get him to nurse without a blanket?

Something about that seems fishy to me.

:cuckoo:

If artificial baby milk mama has a right to feed her baby without a scarf, there should be no double standard for mama feeding the way it was intended to be done.

That isn't even logical. Does bottle-feeding involve a naked breast in your world?

I have yet to see it...born again Christian here myself...you don't show many fruits.

However I HAVE seen people in here who can't even read and comprehend a post without going apeshit. Congrats on the behaved son---what makes you think it's all about you ?

But why not...isn't this a double standard?
Of course it is. People that are judgmental are only judgmental about things that offend them...and people that think no one has a right to not be offended really think no one but them has a right to not be offended.

Oh, and they also want the government to outlaw things that offend them.

Faux-conservatives make me laugh.

However I HAVE seen people in here who can't even read and comprehend a post without going apeshit. Congrats on the behaved son---what makes you think it's all about you ?

It's not...his daddy has a lot to do with it too.

Of course it is. People that are judgmental are only judgmental about things that offend them...and people that think no one has a right to not be offended really think no one but them has a right to not be offended.

When actually we all can do any damn thing we please. Just don't expect everyone to love you for it.

Forum List

Back