Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

Frank, Whatcha going to do if the repubs do not win big this fall?
It will of course somehow be Obama's fault, just trying to figure the angle.

My question is, if shit continues to go downhill after the "Republican Majority" is reach in November, will they be blaming the Republicans... or will we still have to hear about Obama?

Even if he wasn't born here, POTUS is never irrelevant.

The Republican Congress won't be able to pas anything until 2012

My question is, if shit continues to go downhill after the "Republican Majority" is reach in November, will they be blaming the Republicans... or will we still have to hear about Obama?

The neo-cons still tried to pin the 2008 financial collapse on the Democratic congress, no matter who was in office. People will do whatever they can to blame the other side for shit.

The neo-cons still tried to pin the 2008 financial collapse on the Democratic congress, no matter who was in office. People will do whatever they can to blame the other side for shit.

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" -- Representative Barney Frank (D)

Because, sometimes, they're right

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" -- Representative Barney Frank (D)

How concerned was Bush?

Obama and Company has done us enough damage to last for decades. There may be a Libertarian POTUS by the time we straighten all of Obama's shit out!

Obama and Company has done us enough damage to last for decades. There may be a Libertarian POTUS by the time we straighten all of Obama's shit out!

Really, it doesn't seem like he's done anything to me. The only thing I can think of right now is health care and it was a pretty bad bill but it really doesn't do much of anything but make the insurance companies richer.

As for the libertarian president, I'm down with that. Just make sure you know you'll be far more pissed when that libertarian actually does step into office. Ron Paul for instance wouldn't exactly be the zionists best friend, and you'd be really pissed when we pull all our bases from overseas and stop supporting sanctions against Iran and Cuba.

Be careful what you wish for.:lol:

Israel and USA still has a relationship, which has been stated by both leaders. Obama is just letting them know they can't get away with certain stuff.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Actually/ I see Obama being *LIGHT* on North Korea, and Iran, and showing a heavy hand to Israel.

One of the local stations (all religious) has him on a lot. I watch a few minutes now and again for head shakes and laughs. The guy is a mess.

My grandmother's real religious and watches him on TBN along with all the other flashy pulpit pimps. He seems to think that America will be blessed if we give our undying and unconditional support to Israel. Silliness.

What a wonderful opinion *YOU* must have of your GM for watching such *TRASH* in YOUR own opinion...eh?

The thing this idiot misses on this Frank? Fumigating the Statists out of Congress, is a temporary measure before they go after Obama...

Listen to Republicans and you think Obama is about to bomb Israel. Go read an Israeli paper and you find out a "sweeping majority" of Israelis approve of him. What does this prove? That, once again, Republicans are lying sacks of shit who will say anything because they hate the president of the United States beyond all reason. "Lying sacks of shit".

a sweeping majority of Israelis think his treatment of this country is friendly and fair.

Haaretz poll: 27% of Israelis think Obama is anti-Semitic - Haaretz - Israel News

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the local stations (all religious) has him on a lot. I watch a few minutes now and again for head shakes and laughs. The guy is a mess.

My grandmother's real religious and watches him on TBN along with all the other flashy pulpit pimps. He seems to think that America will be blessed if we give our undying and unconditional support to Israel. Silliness.

What a wonderful opinion *YOU* must have of your GM for watching such *TRASH* in YOUR own opinion...eh?

Ummm... I don't know how things go in your obviously dysfunctional ass family, but I love my grandmother thank you, her religious views I don't agree with, but I was raised following the same views (pentecostal). Suggesting that because I don't like the televangelists my grandmother watches on Sundays means that I have a negative opinion of her makes you an absolute ass.

But thanks for derailing the post for a second to input your bullshit. Heckovajob. :clap2:

Might have something to do with making Israel admit publically that they have the bomb.

But why are we supposed to like Israel anyway?

The first proposition is stupid. Why should we coerce them into revealing one way or the other.

I think the first president of Israel worked on the Manhattan project, so I think the fact they have had the bomb for a long time has been a forgone conclusion. They feel that keeping folks guessing is in their best long term interests, so they should be allowed to play that game. It is their safety they are worried about.

Israel is a Democracy. We should stand with democracies against any and ally tyrannies. When we fail to do that, and there is a long list of times we have failed to do that, the result is almost invariably disastrous.

John McCain around July 2008. the economy is fundamentally sound. Wasn't that what he said just a few months before Bush started wailing if we did not pass TARP it would be the end of time or somesuch?

Might have something to do with making Israel admit publically that they have the bomb.

The first proposition is stupid. Why should we coerce them into revealing one way or the other.

I think the first president of Israel worked on the Manhattan project, so I think the fact they have had the bomb for a long time has been a forgone conclusion. They feel that keeping folks guessing is in their best long term interests, so they should be allowed to play that game. It is their safety they are worried about.

Israel is a Democracy. We should stand with democracies against any and ally tyrannies. When we fail to do that, and there is a long list of times we have failed to do that, the result is almost invariably disastrous.

Please explain to me why israel is so special that they are exempt from nuclear weapons talks and such?

How long did they imprison that guy that told the world they had nukes and bioweapons?

LOL, the expectations of the republicans getting control again and how it will fix everything is funny.

How did that work out for you while Bush was in and republicans controlled congress?
Reduced spending?
Smaller government?

I just have trouble taking the ones with blind partisan faith in party serious.
Especially when historical evidence proves their faith to be misplaced.
And that is on either side.

Last edited:

Please explain to me why israel is so special that they are exempt from nuclear weapons talks and such?

How long did they imprison that guy that told the world they had nukes and bioweapons?

They aren't exempt. I fail to see how they should be forced in either. Or by what authority they could be forced in. They are a sovereign state that takes national security very seriously.

As to that guy, whoever he was, they feel that he compromised their security in a big way. We have sent folks to the electric chair for revealing national security secrets. You put the Yishuv at risk, they will treat you pretty seriously too.

As to the new policy, I have the feeling that the US will have more cause to regret this than Israel will.

Forum List

Back