Face It, Minorities Have It Easy In This Country

They are able to run multiple sock accounts on USMB. One tries to collect right wingers falling for troll bait
I wonder why you think only "right wingers" would bite at the bait??

Hmm...
-hmm-6855.png

Whatever, Jake

You think you're clever, I know you're not

Says the guy who is concerned that "ONLY RIGHT WINGERS" aren't clever enough to NOT be racist on message boards? Adorable

Who is that picture of in Biff's avi? I think I should probably know--looks vaguely familiar.

White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

You're kidding, right?
I believe he's completely serious.....it's a good point. If minorities have all these special rights, why would anyone be afraid of becoming a minority here?

Because minorities have it good here, NOW, while American WHITES are the majority.

THe whole point of becoming Minority Majority is that it will be a radical change.

Assuming the Minority Majority America will be the same as White Majority America is too stupid for words.

White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??
Oh Puh leaze.

Who has it easy are all those white Republicans on food stamps and welfare.
Even their states have to be propped up with liberal money.

You wanna know what I saw yesterday in Corbin, the birthplace of KFC?

A 50 year old white woman wearing a fake FUBU jersey at Walmart. Seriously. I almost took a picture... imagine the memes for that!
What's FUBU? Football?

No... FUBU is the brand that was created by Shark Tank guy Daymond John. FUBU stands for "For us, By us." It is a line meant to be for hip hop Black guys.

s-l300.jpg
I wonder if Daymond John is popular in the black community. He just said something profound. How do you negotiate your success?

Forum List

Back