Face It, Minorities Have It Easy In This Country

Yes, indeed you and Biff are racists. No need to scream the obvious ;-)
K
CpqPm4mXEAAXCdj.jpg

Ok... so now do we just close this thread or what? There hasn't been a single thing posted to support the OP. Let's talk about why Black people can't swim instead... and why white people suck at rap.

NO, most minority people do not have it easy in this country, but neither do most Caucasians.

The only ones (regardless of ethnicity) who have it "easy" are, of course, the rich.

BUT I do feel that our (current) minorities" are the luckiest people in the world . Why? Because they are dealing with Caucasian Americans, who since the 1960s have been the most generous people in the world when it comes to redressing the injustices of the past.

No need to add details, for everyone knows how Caucasian Americans are going the extra mile in order to make the (current) minorities feel like full-fledged Americans.

When (not "if") one of those minorities becomes the new majority ethnicity, they will NOT -- IMHO -- be so generous to minority groups, of which Caucasians will be one.

So since we can agree that minorities are inferior -- what are your solutions to making sure they remain a minority and not ruin our country?

Eugenics may be a bit too much if you are blatant about it -- but shouldn't we be doing something similar?

Similar to eugenics? LoL - Just inject the tap water in poor white trash Trump-voting neighborhoods with anaphrodisiacs to slow down the libido. Then you'll be a minority in 10 instead of 25 years. :)

NO, most minority people do not have it easy in this country, but neither do most Caucasians.

The only ones (regardless of ethnicity) who have it "easy" are, of course, the rich.

BUT I do feel that our (current) minorities" are the luckiest people in the world . Why? Because they are dealing with Caucasian Americans, who since the 1960s have been the most generous people in the world when it comes to redressing the injustices of the past.

No need to add details, for everyone knows how Caucasian Americans are going the extra mile in order to make the (current) minorities feel like full-fledged Americans.

When (not "if") one of those minorities becomes the new majority ethnicity, they will NOT -- IMHO -- be so generous to minority groups, of which Caucasians will be one.

Women are still not even treated fairly in the U.S., and you think minorities are already accepted?

So since we can agree that minorities are inferior -- what are your solutions to making sure they remain a minority and not ruin our country?

Eugenics may be a bit too much if you are blatant about it -- but shouldn't we be doing something similar?

Similar to eugenics? LoL - Just inject the tap water in poor white trash Trump-voting neighborhoods with anaphrodisiacs to slow down the libido. Then you'll be a minority in 10 instead of 25 years. :)

At boot camp people used to joke and say they put salt peter in the chow hall to keep recruits from getting horny. :whipg:

Ok... so now do we just close this thread or what? There hasn't been a single thing posted to support the OP. Let's talk about why Black people can't swim instead... and why white people suck at rap.
Shut the fuck up and look forward to having it good one day when we are minorities.

Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

I agree with this guy when he said:

"If you apply for a job, they seem to give the blacks the first crack at it," said 68-year-old Tim Hershman of Akron, Ohio, "and, basically, you know, if you want any help from the government, if you're white, you don't get it. If you're black, you get it."

Shut the fuck up and look forward to having it good one day when we are minorities.

"If you apply for a job, they seem to give the blacks the first crack at it," said 68-year-old Tim Hershman of Akron, Ohio, "and, basically, you know, if you want any help from the government, if you're white, you don't get it. If you're black, you get it."

Way to move the goal posts... of COURSE whites are going to become a minority. Why? Because when a white person choses a person of another race for their mate and they have kids, what are the kids? Oh... they are minorities!

Ding! Ding! You just won a stuffed unicorn.

th

At boot camp people used to joke and say they put salt peter in the chow hall to keep recruits from getting horny. :whipg:

White population aging rapidly in US, dying faster than babies are born, data show

Tell Fox News to calm down and stop freaking out over birth rates to death rates ratios -- I can't wait to get my minority privilege...

Way to move the goal posts... of COURSE whites are going to become a minority. Why? Because when a white person choses a person of another race for their mate and they have kids, what are the kids? Oh... they are minorities!

th
What goal posts?

Minorities have it good and you haven't disproved that fact yet.

White population aging rapidly in US, dying faster than babies are born, data show

Tell Fox News to calm down and stop freaking out over birth rates to death rates ratios -- I can't wait to get my minority privilege...

And you just tossed another soft ball. Yes... the age of death has gone down significantly in the U.S. Guess why?

OPIOID DRUG OVERDOSES!

th
What goal posts?

I'm gonna tell you this once. Get off the fucking internet... go to the library... and read a fucking book.

Or if you ask nicely I'll let you read one of mine from last semester.

5482-1528602347-53ada1599d612ac94e46b01cc28bb9cb.jpg

th
What goal posts?

I'm gonna tell you this once. Get off the fucking internet... go to the library... and read a fucking book.

Prove that minorities have it bad -- post your facts along with links that support them

Until then, minorities are the cream of the crop when it comes to privileges

th
What goal posts?

Prove that minorities have it bad -- post your facts along with links that support them

I've noticed how they live in luxury on the abject poverty side of town.

And you just tossed another soft ball. Yes... the age of death has gone down significantly in the U.S. Guess why?

OPIOID DRUG OVERDOSES!
What does that have to do with the Fox News scaring my Uncle Jessie with all this dying off talk? Uncle Jessie don't even do opioids -- that much

th
What goal posts?

Quit being so fucking lazy and go educate yourself. Maybe that's why it seems like minorities have it so good in your eyes. They go out and work and get an education, you sit on the internet expecting other people to do everything for you.

OPIOID DRUG OVERDOSES!
What does that have to do with the Fox News scaring my Uncle Jessie with all this dying off talk? Uncle Jessie don't even do opioids -- that much

Because stats aren't based off just your uncle Jessie.

Another softball. You're not very good at this.

th
What goal posts?

Quit being so fucking lazy and go educate yourself. Maybe that's why it seems like minorities have it so good in your eyes. They go out and work and get an education, you sit on the internet expecting other people to do everything for you.
When I become a minority, what you just said to me is going to be racist!!!

So you better apologize now buster!

Forum List

Back