Face It, Minorities Have It Easy In This Country

White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??
Oh Puh leaze.

Who has it easy are all those white Republicans on food stamps and welfare.
Even their states have to be propped up with liberal money.

You wanna know what I saw yesterday in Corbin, the birthplace of KFC?

A 50 year old white woman wearing a fake FUBU jersey at Walmart. Seriously. I almost took a picture... imagine the memes for that!
What's FUBU? Football?

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

Pick me, pick me....many reasons. Here goes.
ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
What else can I teach you?
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)
:desk:
What do I win?

You love free speech and the truth...EXCEPT for when it applies to describing behavioral patterns of minorities...huh?
Applying negative traits to an entire group is not "truth." So I have no problem wishing you could be required to keep your hateful bullshit to the back of the barn, where it belongs.

Hold on a minute....isn’t statistical data used by smart people everyday for forecasting and such? You love statistical data except for when it’s used to discuss and or forecast anything related to a “group”?

Oh Puh leaze.

You mean ALL those 1.3 in 10 whites?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

Oh Puh leaze.

A 50 year old white woman wearing a fake FUBU jersey at Walmart. Seriously. I almost took a picture... imagine the memes for that!
What's FUBU? Football?

No... FUBU is the brand that was created by Shark Tank guy Daymond John. FUBU stands for "For us, By us." It is a line meant to be for hip hop Black guys.

s-l300.jpg

Oh Puh leaze.

What's FUBU? Football?

No... FUBU is the brand that was created by Shark Tank guy Daymond John. FUBU stands for "For us, By us." It is a line meant to be for hip hop Black guys.

s-l300.jpg
I'm sure she just needed to go to the laundromat and borrowed it from her son so she wouldn't have to go to Walmart in her pajamas. Which up here, they do anyway.

Oh Puh leaze.

What's FUBU? Football?

s-l300.jpg
I'm sure she just needed to go to the laundromat and borrowed it from her son so she wouldn't have to go to Walmart in her pajamas. Which up here, they do anyway.

Nah.. I think she probably bought it off an Asian guy at the flea market in Corbin that gets these knockoffs from China for like $2 each and sells them for $20

Oh Puh leaze.

The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent
So since we can agree that minorities are inferior -- what are your solutions to making sure they remain a minority and not ruin our country?

Eugenics may be a bit too much if you are blatant about it -- but shouldn't we be doing something similar?

Oh Puh leaze.

So since we can agree that minorities are inferior -- what are your solutions to making sure they remain a minority and not ruin our country?

Eugenics may be a bit too much if you are blatant about it -- but shouldn't we be doing something similar?

Ahhh... you aren't Bassman, you are that guy from Stormfront that just keeps making threads like this one, and saying the Holocaust was fake.

Oh Puh leaze.

Ahhh... you aren't Bassman, you are that guy from Stormfront that just keeps making threads like this one, and saying the Holocaust was fake.
Why is it that posts that make racist people reflexively say racist shit bother you more than the racist people reflexively saying racist shit?

Oh Puh leaze.

Why is it that posts that make racist people reflexively say racist shit bother you more than the racist people reflexively saying racist shit?

Uh I dislike anything racist, especially ones that aren't based on fact.

Oh Puh leaze.

Yes, factual racism is the best kind

Oh Puh leaze.

Closed borders, attrition, as seen in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago...etc.
At some point, because Caucasians use caution when considering reproduction, we’ll be forced to import some intelligent Europeans, Japanese and the like to increase the average iQ...We all know a Brown nation is a shithole, failing nation. Look around the globe. Sucks huh?

Yes, factual racism is the best kind

Nothing you are saying or posting are facts. Are you going to post your propaganda out of the Nazi book that shows the concentration camps had swimming pools and stuff again?

Oh Puh leaze.

Closed borders, attrition, as seen in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago...etc.
At some point, because Caucasians use caution when considering reproduction, we’ll be forced to import some intelligent Europeans, Japanese and the like to increase the average iQ...We all know a Brown nation is a shithole, failing nation. Look around the globe. Sucks huh?

But... that's factually wrong. Immigrants from Africa actually have a higher percentage of getting a college degree than white native born Americans. That's kind of odd given you think they are stupid.

Black immigrants collect most degrees

"While many are refugees, large numbers are beneficiaries of the "diversity visa program" aimed at boosting immigration from underrepresented nations. And on average, African immigrants are better educated than people born in the U.S. or the immigrant population as a whole."

African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

Time to get on the truth train! Choo! Choo!

Last edited:

Personally, I start each day wishing I'd been born poor and black on the south side of Chicago.

Maybe with all that free stuff I coulda been a contender. :rolleyes-41:

I am a minority and I am white. As a class, I have been put in my place for not allowing to be subjugated by the powers that be into a little soldier boy that never says no and does what is told by his superiors. So enjoy your ride into insignificance, I already got mine..

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

Pick me, pick me....many reasons. Here goes.
ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
What else can I teach you?
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)

Yes, indeed you and Biff are racists. No need to scream the obvious ;-)

You're kidding, right?
I believe he's completely serious.....it's a good point. If minorities have all these special rights, why would anyone be afraid of becoming a minority here?

Forum List

Back