Face It, Minorities Have It Easy In This Country

Way to move the goal posts... of COURSE whites are going to become a minority. Why? Because when a white person choses a person of another race for their mate and they have kids, what are the kids? Oh... they are minorities!

Ding! Ding! You just won a stuffed unicorn.

th
What goal posts?

Minorities have it good and you haven't disproved that fact yet.

I'm gonna tell you this once. Get off the fucking internet... go to the library... and read a fucking book.

Or if you ask nicely I'll let you read one of mine from last semester.

5482-1528602347-53ada1599d612ac94e46b01cc28bb9cb.jpg
Prove that minorities have it bad -- post your facts along with links that support them

Until then, minorities are the cream of the crop when it comes to privileges

Quit being so fucking lazy and go educate yourself. Maybe that's why it seems like minorities have it so good in your eyes. They go out and work and get an education, you sit on the internet expecting other people to do everything for you.
When I become a minority, what you just said to me is going to be racist!!!

So you better apologize now buster!

It's racist to tell you to quit being lazy and asking other people to do everything for you?

Damn not only are you a racist, you're a dumb one too. Stormfront would NOT be very happy with your performance so far.

Way to move the goal posts... of COURSE whites are going to become a minority. Why? Because when a white person choses a person of another race for their mate and they have kids, what are the kids? Oh... they are minorities!

Ding! Ding! You just won a stuffed unicorn.

th
What goal posts?

I'm gonna tell you this once. Get off the fucking internet... go to the library... and read a fucking book.

Prove that minorities have it bad -- post your facts along with links that support them

Quit being so fucking lazy and go educate yourself. Maybe that's why it seems like minorities have it so good in your eyes. They go out and work and get an education, you sit on the internet expecting other people to do everything for you.

Have you decided which race you'll be?

What goal posts?

I am sticking with white but I can pass for Asian or Native American if I want to pick up hot Jewish chicks.

I am sticking with white but I can pass for Asian or Native American if I want to pick up hot Jewish chicks.
You better have a huge bulge in yer pants for the Jewish girls, where you keep yer wallet.

White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

Pick me, pick me....many reasons. Here goes.
ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
What else can I teach you?
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)

But you are racist. “Filth cycles infinite”? Really? Thanks for giving Trump voters a bad name.

For a very long time we have believed that minorities had it easy in this country since we gave them more rights than the rest of us -- this ultimately lead to why Obama was even elected in the first place, the fact that he was a minority practically made it a lock that he would be president. This country bends over backwards to give minorities anything they want even though they are clearly unqualified.

I am sure many times, many of you have thought to yourselves, I wish I had the same perks that the minorities get to have -- life would be far more easier if I got the same free pass that minorities get. Then I see stories left and right about how whites are shrinking, projections about how the changing demographics should be something to fear for whites -- my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??

my question is, if we already agree that minorities have it so easy in this country, why are we so afraid of becoming one??”

ALL brown nations are lawless filthy shitholes. Every region in the U.S. that is brown is a dangerous, filthy shithole. Brown people consume public resources like nobody else does, brown people are far more taxpayer dependent, brown people tend to be far more criminal / dangerous, brown people breed litters of children out of wedlock making their filth cycles infinite. I could go on and on.
(who will be the first nutless pussy to try to oppress the truth by screaming “RACIST” at the sky?)

But you are racist. “Filth cycles infinite”? Really? Thanks for giving Trump voters a bad name.
I was deplorable when it wasn't fashionable. Still am...

NO, most minority people do not have it easy in this country, but neither do most Caucasians.

The only ones (regardless of ethnicity) who have it "easy" are, of course, the rich.

BUT I do feel that our (current) minorities" are the luckiest people in the world . Why? Because they are dealing with Caucasian Americans, who since the 1960s have been the most generous people in the world when it comes to redressing the injustices of the past.

No need to add details, for everyone knows how Caucasian Americans are going the extra mile in order to make the (current) minorities feel like full-fledged Americans.

When (not "if") one of those minorities becomes the new majority ethnicity, they will NOT -- IMHO -- be so generous to minority groups, of which Caucasians will be one.

Women are still not even treated fairly in the U.S., and you think minorities are already accepted?

Women (and minorities, for that matter) who are US citizens have the same rights as everyone else.

Hey, Biff. Are you really a racist or are you posting with tongue firmly in cheek again?

NO, most minority people do not have it easy in this country, but neither do most Caucasians.

The only ones (regardless of ethnicity) who have it "easy" are, of course, the rich.

BUT I do feel that our (current) minorities" are the luckiest people in the world . Why? Because they are dealing with Caucasian Americans, who since the 1960s have been the most generous people in the world when it comes to redressing the injustices of the past.

No need to add details, for everyone knows how Caucasian Americans are going the extra mile in order to make the (current) minorities feel like full-fledged Americans.

When (not "if") one of those minorities becomes the new majority ethnicity, they will NOT -- IMHO -- be so generous to minority groups, of which Caucasians will be one.

Women are still not even treated fairly in the U.S., and you think minorities are already accepted?

Women (and minorities, for that matter) who are US citizens have the same rights as everyone else.
To a degree a little more advantage but that doesn't ensure all will receive it.

I take great pride in not sugar-coating shit for sackless pussies...I don’t make this shit up...it is exactly what it is. Does truth always make you piss your pants?

Yes they do, but they aren't always treated that way however. Women are found to make like 75% wages compared to men who do the same job.

Pay Gap Is Because of Gender, Not Jobs

I really don't believe he represents the typical trump voter -- nor do I believe he is very sincere in his racism -- he is just one of those types who gets moist if he thinks he is offending someone..

We will replace you :thup:

Who’s gonna feed you pet humans when you do?
Why aren't you down at the border taking pot shots at brown people?

We will replace you :thup:

Who’s gonna feed you pet humans when you do?
Why aren't you down at the border taking pot shots at brown people?

I’m way too busy making money so I can keep feeding my pet humans… You know, the brown people.

What about gays? I hear that we've got special rights.

What about gays? I hear that we've got special rights.

“We’ve”?
You puff some pole? Munch some carpet?

I take great pride in not sugar-coating shit for sackless pussies...I don’t make this shit up...it is exactly what it is. Does truth always make you piss your pants?
Speaking of "pissing your pants"...is that why you are too afraid to put your money where your mouth is and go down to the border to shoot at people crossing?

Forum List

Back