F-16 is legend

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon. For many years it was used in the ground attack and shot down Hezballah drones. love the F-16 but have to admit it is obsolete now. As a fighter it not a match for the Rafale or the F-22 or other new aircraft. In ground attack role the F-35 has much newer technology and is more difficult to detect. We will always be grateful for the F-16. It did the job very well.

I had a ride in a F-16 simulator. It was still being finished so it lacked the Gs, visual displays and other bells and whistles. It was enough to cause vertigo after the ride. Then they took all us newbies for lunch in the cafeteria. Urp.

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon.
As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft.

I have met many others who agree, and our voices are being heard. I have even heard that our President agrees knowing cutting off Israel from our gravy train will save American taxpayers $billions.

If they want fighter jets, make them yourself.

:)-

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon.
As an American citizen I am joining others to partition Congress and the House to stop giving the Israelis money and above all military hardware including aircraft.

I have met many others who agree, and our voices are being heard. I have even heard that our President agrees knowing cutting off Israel from our gravy train will save American taxpayers $billions.

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it. Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it.
With what flowers cause that's all they make and sell.
Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.
It isn't luck, its economics 101. I believe the current value of the Shekel is about 25 cents & dropping. You can not even buy a cup of coffee with da shekel.

It served Israel well. it was F-16s that destroyed the Osirak reactor in Baghdad in 1981. In 1982 they scored 44 kills against Syrian Migs over Lebanon. For many years it was used in the ground attack and shot down Hezballah drones. love the F-16 but have to admit it is obsolete now. As a fighter it not a match for the Rafale or the F-22 or other new aircraft. In ground attack role the F-35 has much newer technology and is more difficult to detect. We will always be grateful for the F-16. It did the job very well.
F-16 is the gay jet, also known to Air Force as the Lawn Dart. F-15s could run circles around the F-16 drop more payload and deliver more defense. The reason for the gayness is the joystick is on the right console, which means the pilot could cross his legs.....(not really but you get the jist...

I loved the F-15, worked on A,B,C, and Ds. We tested the conformal fuel tanks that has led to the F-15E strike eagles..

F16_Cockpit,_Asian_Aerospace_2006.jpg

Partition or Petition? Partition is to separate

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it.
With what flowers cause that's all they make and sell.
Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.
It isn't luck, its economics 101. I believe the current value of the Shekel is about 25 cents & dropping. You can not even buy a cup of coffee with da shekel.

You need a lesson in economics. How much is the Yuan worth? How much is the Yen worth? How much is the Rupee worth?

They gave us nothing. We had to pay for it. Good luck petitioning American manufacturers to stop selling their product.
Oh by the way, you retarded one, we gave them F-15s they gave US upgraded technology that only could come from Israel. Stupid fucks like you, wouldnt know that...

F-16 is the gay jet, also known to Air Force as the Lawn Dart. F-15s could run circles around the F-16 drop more payload and deliver more defense. The reason for the gayness is the joystick is on the right console, which means the pilot could cross his legs.....(not really but you get the jist...

I loved the F-15, worked on A,B,C, and Ds. We tested the conformal fuel tanks that has led to the F-15E strike eagles..

View attachment 451599

F-15 has served us well. it served America Saudi and other countries well. Same as F-16. In 1999 a Dutch F-16 D model shot down a Serbian Mig29 them most advanced russian jet of the time. The D model has a better radar and can use ong range radar guided missiles. The early models did not have that.

off topic but we have sold more than 200 drones to India and they are ordering more. We sold them to Azerbaijan which they used in the recent conflict.

Oh by the way, you retarded one, we gave them F-15s they gave US upgraded technology that only could come from Israel. Stupid fucks like you, wouldnt know that...

upgraded technology for what--
Desalinating seawater or growing flowers-?
Or maybe on how to use your benny caps as a mask against the virus?

off topic but we have sold more than 200 drones to India and they are ordering more. We sold them to Azerbaijan which they used in the recent conflict.

Bla, Bla, Bla.,,.,,,,,,, with no attached facts to prove your dribble.

Bla, Bla, Bla.,,.,,,,,,, with no attached facts to prove your dribble.

you must be very stupid if you know nothing about Israeli drones or the recent conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia. You need much education. Here is some for you. I can give you more if you like.

you must be very stupid if you know nothing about Israeli drones
Israel does not know how to make a drone or airplanes; period.
or the recent conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
What, are you going to brag about how many people you murdered in the above conflicts-?

You need much education.
You read to many comic books.
Here is some for you. I can give you more if you like.

Wow, a solar powered drone with no wings. I am impressed.
And last but not least, the manufacturer's name in the lower left corner is German.

I wouldn't give them anything, but would sell them anything they wanted to buy.

If Joe's friends in China would stop stealing our designs for jets maybe we wouldn't have to keep making them better...more advanced and more expensive.....

Forum List

Back