Extremism From The Pro-Abortion Crowd

It's also the reason death-cultists like Elizabeth Warren and Gretchen Whitmer are viciously going after pregnancy centers that help women get through pregnancy and birth.

That's due to their elitist mindset, thinking the women going to these places are getting duped into not getting the abortion they really want to be getting.

What does that have to do with giving absolutely no responsibility to the man in the making of the baby?

I strongly disagree that men should have no responsibility. They have half the responsibility, and the mother has the other half.

Thus, men should have to sign off on an abortion if they are the father, right? Or do you believe men should have less responsibility than women?

I strongly disagree that men should have no responsibility. They have half the responsibility, and the mother has the other half.

Thus, men should have to sign off on an abortion if they are the father, right? Or do you believe men should have less responsibility than women?
Are they carrying the fetus full term until birth? Is their health or body affected in any way by the WOMAN being pregnant?
Just asking for a friend.
MAGA

It's not just one person, and it's the reason they dropped "and rare" from "safe, legal, and rare"

You linked to an article in which one lunatic said she would get pregnant just to get an abortion. Is there an entire cadre of women who would not only do that, but demand that every other pregnant woman in the country do the same?

Of course not. But that's what "pro abortion" would be.

You choosing to use an example of someone who clearly has some mental shortcomings as a basis of your argument tells me that you don't have much of an argument to begin with. No one is demanding that every pregnancy be terminated...

The NYC billboards use the term "safe, legal, accessible, always".

Why do you have a problem with that?

Bill Clinton is, quite honestly, the person with the most sane opinion I've heard on the issue: He says "it should be safe, legal and rare."

I can't understand why anyone would have an issue with that...

You linked to an article in which one lunatic said she would get pregnant just to get an abortion. Is there an entire cadre of women who would not only do that, but demand that every other pregnant woman in the country do the same?

You choosing to use an example of someone who clearly has some mental shortcomings as a basis of your argument tells me that you don't have much of an argument to begin with. No one is demanding that every pregnancy be terminated...

Bill Clinton is, quite honestly, the person with the most sane opinion I've heard on the issue: He says "it should be safe, legal and rare."

They are getting rid of the rare because they think there should be zero more stigma attached to an abortion used for any reason, even birth control.

And I pointed to one, but that is the vanguard of your side's position on this, the most radical, the most vocal.

When places like CA use the term perinatal and don't even define it in the law, leading to the possibility of killing your kid before 7 days after birth is up being legal, you wonder why we think your side is off the rockers sometimes.

I am tired of your bullshit, pro abortion does not mean every pregnancy terminated you lying hack it simply means the people that support it believe it is an option.

It just struck me... without men, women would not get pregnant through sexual means. If our evolution had warranted it, it would have killed off males altogether and women would simply reproduce asexually. But it didn't. The idea that only a woman has a say so is preposterous.

Without men to initiate a pregnancy, there is no human race. There are no women to give birth.

Do they advocate for the termination of every pregnancy?

No, they don't.

"Pro abortion" is in idiotic phrase used by idiotic, right-wing zealots...

Defining abortion as woman’s health rights is idiotic. That’s why the left falls for these word games that are played on them.

Forum List

Back