Extreme Marine Heatwave Underway in North Atlantic

Frightening thought. Who would have ever imagined that man could actually affect the entire planet?
Curious as well is how we can have such impact on the land and water of earth yet not affect the atmosphere (weather and climate) at all.

Curious as well is how we can have such impact on the land and water of earth yet not affect the atmosphere (weather and climate) at all.
Perhaps because, as a sphere, we look at it and are at least unconsciously aware of its volume. Of course, we have no affect whatsoever on a massive portion of its volume. The part we are effecting is an onion skin layer of that lovely ball.

I understand you seem to be an ESL student. Science is not a religion. And you are neither qualified nor authorized to tell anyone what they have to do to combat AGW. Feel free to address your elected representatives on this issue.
Stop talking and start to "personally" actively reduce CO2, as your religious cult - manipulating science data, is telling you.
I already gave you many practical solutions. Do it now!!

Stop talking and start to "personally" actively reduce CO2, as your religious cult - manipulating science data, is telling you.
I already gave you many practical solutions. Do it now!!
Talking is doing something but in case this wasn't clear, I do not take direction, particularly from the ignorant and biased.

Talking is doing something but in case this wasn't clear, I do not take direction, particularly from the ignorant and biased.
No talking is talking only - nothing else - something you and your alike absolutely excel in.

Now scrap your car and get a bicycle, and follow up onto my other suggestions, other wise just Shut the Fuck up.
End of Discussion

No talking is talking only - nothing else - something you and your alike absolutely excel in.

Now scrap your car and get a bicycle, and follow up onto my other suggestions, other wise just Shut the Fuck up.
End of Discussion
Did it ever occur to you to ask me what I had done wrt AGW rather than making assumptions with no information beyond your ignorant biases?

PS: I won't be shutting up

Did it ever occur to you to ask me what I had done wrt AGW rather than making assumptions with no information beyond your ignorant biases?

PS: I won't be shutting up
Poster Kruska seems to have taken his own advice.

98.1F in the shallow water between the Keys and mainland Florida. The same in the Bahama Banks

Forum List

Back