Extraordinary moment pregnant mum is arrested and handcuffed in front of her two children over a Facebook post about lockdown

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

Because one of our communist mods deleted the first thread, I'm reposting it.

You will not censor me.

32679812-8688793-image-m-17_1599032900328.jpg

Last edited:
Did she say something the CDC stated as a matter of fact few weeks ago?

Or is it just that she is not willing to go down with Burn, Loot, Murder?

You will not censor me.

Australia is a fucked up place

So is Canada and the rest of Europe

Lotta shit holes out there

Hahahaha

You will not censor me.

Australia is a fucked up place

So is Canada and the rest of Europe

Lotta shit holes out there

Hahahaha

It's the future of America under Biden...non stop COVID lockdowns.

Nobody was trying to censor you, but, when creating a topic YOU have to stay within the guidelines
of the board.....just like everyone else. Now, please stay on topic going forward. If you have an issue
with the moderating, please PM the mod of your choice and not on the open board.

Did she say something the CDC stated as a matter of fact few weeks ago?

Or is it just that she is not willing to go down with Burn, Loot, Murder?

I'm afraid to comment on the matter, since my first thread went the Rubber Room and the second thread was locked.

I'm afraid to comment on the matter, since my first thread went the Rubber Room and the second thread was locked.

and you still didn't get the hint?

tsk tsk tsk

Seems like Chinese Communist muzzling laws imposed on Hong Kong - to the disgust of free nations - have come to America.

Yea it could never be white elites who want to do this

/s

you understand we're the only major nation on the planet with an absolutist view on speech? And it's not even 100 years old.

This time 100 years ago an American was jailed for handing out peace pamphlets....That's where the "can't shout fire in a room that isn't burning*" comes from. Yes you can under modern interpretation

As if Australian elites need the Chinese to tell them how to censor.....? The places most of our ancestors come from are not as free as most of you seem to imagine. Nor quite frankly is our own state.

Forum List

Back