EXPOSED: America's Secret Censorship-Industrial Complex

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
We are hearing what we are supposed to hear because the truth or different opinions and solutions are being censored. You can lie quite nicely by just omitting information. We cannot have our minds made up by others. Why people put up with this crap is a mystery to me. We as a country are doomed unless we get and act on the truth.

"Over the last three months, a small group of independent journalists, including Leighton and I, have, thanks to the Twitter Files, exposed the ways in which social media platforms have, under pressure from U.S. government agencies, censored ordinary Americans and spread disinformation.

Today, at 10 am ET, journalist Matt Taibbi and I will testify before Congress and reveal the existence of a secret censorship-industrial complex in the United States.

Our findings are shocking. A highly-organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans, often without them knowing it.

We and others have already reported on some of the actions of this complex, including its disinformation campaigns. But the extent of its censorship was unknown to us until very recently. And, as importantly, we now understand the ways in which this complex simultaneously spreads disinformation and demands censorship.

What my 68-page testimony to Congress shows is an effort by U.S. government intelligence and security agencies to wage “information warfare” against the American people."

Last edited:
We are hearing what we are supposed to hear because the truth or different opinions and solutions are being censored. You can lie quite nicely by just omitting information. We cannot have our minds made up by others. Why people put up with this crap is a mystery to me. We as a country are doomed unless we get and act on the truth.

"Over the last three months, a small group of independent journalists, including Leighton and I, have, thanks to the Twitter Files, exposed the ways in which social media platforms have, under pressure from U.S. government agencies, censored ordinary Americans and spread disinformation.

Today, at 10 am ET, journalist Matt Taibbi and I will testify before Congress and reveal the existence of a secret censorship-industrial complex in the United States.

Our findings are shocking. A highly-organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans, often without them knowing it.

We and others have already reported on some of the actions of this complex, including its disinformation campaigns. But the extent of its censorship was unknown to us until very recently. And, as importantly, we now understand the ways in which this complex simultaneously spreads disinformation and demands censorship.

What my 68-page testimony to Congress shows is an effort by U.S. government intelligence and security agencies to wage “information warfare” against the American people."

Elon Musk censored journalists who criticized him

We already have the three major players names as follows given to us by the NSA;

1) D.B. COOPER

2) **S**L*UIS*

3) ***l ***m***K

Remember when Dems were so concerned about Bush's expansion of Domestic power in DC?

I do, I was one of em back then.

But Orange Man Rad gave them all permanent brain damage.

Now all anyone has to do is disavow Trump - and the drooling masses of Lefty sheep will go along with anything they say.

Facts don't matter, feelings reign supreme.

Sad but true.

Musk is not running the government.
Musk bitched about lack of "freedom of speech" when the former Twitter CEO was on.
So stop being a hypocrite. You and Musk think that freedom of speech is a private-entity thing, not just government entities. Now go troll someone else with your fake "I only cared about government censorship" excuse.

Musk bitched about lack of "freedom of speech" when the former Twitter CEO was on.
So stop being a hypocrite. You and Musk think that freedom of speech is a private-entity thing, not just government entities. Now go troll someone else with your fake "I only cared about government censorship" excuse.
Do you realize that censorship is something the government is not suppose to do? Who cares if Musk does it too. It is our government that matters here. Grow up.

Do you realize that censorship is something the government is not suppose to do? Who cares if Musk does it too. It is our government that matters here. Grow up.

And nevermind the fact that Musk was actually right.

A private company does indeed have the right to remove posts from its own social media platform - whether we like it or not.

However, it does not have the right to take orders from the government in terms of censoring posts that do not break the law.

And that was the precise MO under the previous ownership.

Forum List

Back