Explosive Job Gains Report Prove, Once Again, That Our Experts Are Fools

Man, Democrats are running out of ammo. Only a complete idiot would vote for Biden at this point.
Is there some connection between the thread title and your thread post. You may not have heard, but the economy has been mostly shut down for the epidemic the president mismanaged. You are not one of those trump supporters that thought we would never start opening back up and their fortunes were permanently ruined are you. Dropping from 14. something % unemployment to 13.something % is a good thing, but most of us figured that rate would drop as people got back out. I hope the rioting and violence do not shoot it back up.
The infected rate is going up and it doesn't look good.
We still have our masks and still distance. Hope they get more progress on the vaccines they are trying, and it doesn't come back with a vengeance.
Those vaccines will not likely be ready to disburse to the masses, until next year.... they have to go through a lot of testing on humans to determine the efficacy...And which human each vaccine is good for.... the young, the elderly? And determine if they are safe....

Then they have to convince all the No Vaccine people, to get one....

When we have 60 to 70% vaccinated, is when it will all go back to normal....

Till the next animal to human virus....comes along.
We don’t need it,, they are going away

The 'experts' were expecting another 8,000k in job losses for May, but instead there was a net GAIN of 2,200k, friends.

How much more wrong can they be? Why do the media keep returning to these wack job losers to get their information?

The U.S. unemployment rate unexpectedly dropped to 13.3 percent in May, down from a record high in April as the nation's economy began to gradually reopen from the coronavirus lockdown.
The Labor Department said in its Friday report that employers added 2.5 million jobs in May, even as the virus outbreak and subsequent stay-at-home measures mandated by states to curb the spread of COVID-19 forced nonessential businesses to close.
Economists surveyed by Refinitiv expected the report to show that unemployment rose to 19.8 percent in May and that employers shed 8 million jobs.

Krugman, Ehrlich, Mann, wrong, wrong and even more WRONG.

People stop listening to these Establishment mouth pieces who are nothing more than fools and losers.

They would NOT know the Truth if it bit them in the ass.

Apparently there are some gaps in the report. The labor Department admitted the proper reporting would have left the unemployment rate 3 points higher. Also the ADP report shows another 2.4 million jobs lost.

Man, Democrats are running out of ammo. Only a complete idiot would vote for Biden at this point.
Is there some connection between the thread title and your thread post. You may not have heard, but the economy has been mostly shut down for the epidemic the president mismanaged. You are not one of those trump supporters that thought we would never start opening back up and their fortunes were permanently ruined are you. Dropping from 14. something % unemployment to 13.something % is a good thing, but most of us figured that rate would drop as people got back out. I hope the rioting and violence do not shoot it back up.
Also the deaths.
Abortion?
Likely came down in numbers.... fewer are bumping uglies, with 6ft of separation, except the married or couples living together, stuck at home, with nothing else to do.... might even have a mini baby boom from the shutdown!!! :)
I read something out of the UK and it said more couples are arguing and having less sex. Stuck at home is ruining relationships.
Oh.... well, I only have my own experience with my own hubby to go by.... And we've always loved each other, and are best friends too! :)
Think of this... if more divorces occur that means combined incomes will disappear and those with only a single family income will struggle.

The 'experts' were expecting another 8,000k in job losses for May, but instead there was a net GAIN of 2,200k, friends.

How much more wrong can they be? Why do the media keep returning to these wack job losers to get their information?

The U.S. unemployment rate unexpectedly dropped to 13.3 percent in May, down from a record high in April as the nation's economy began to gradually reopen from the coronavirus lockdown.
The Labor Department said in its Friday report that employers added 2.5 million jobs in May, even as the virus outbreak and subsequent stay-at-home measures mandated by states to curb the spread of COVID-19 forced nonessential businesses to close.
Economists surveyed by Refinitiv expected the report to show that unemployment rose to 19.8 percent in May and that employers shed 8 million jobs.

People stop listening to these Establishment mouth pieces who are nothing more than fools and losers.

WooHoo!
Only 16 months at this pace to get back to where we were two months ago.
Well silly, it was the democrats who got us there. Blue states still don't want to open.
Well silly, it was the democrats who got us there. Blue states still don't want to open.
Sure it was. The Trump admin, just as the the rest of America, are total victims to the all powerful "democrats".

Also the deaths.
Abortion?
Likely came down in numbers.... fewer are bumping uglies, with 6ft of separation, except the married or couples living together, stuck at home, with nothing else to do.... might even have a mini baby boom from the shutdown!!! :)
I read something out of the UK and it said more couples are arguing and having less sex. Stuck at home is ruining relationships.
Oh.... well, I only have my own experience with my own hubby to go by.... And we've always loved each other, and are best friends too! :)
Think of this... if more divorces occur that means combined incomes will disappear and those with only a single family income will struggle.

Are you praying for Americans to struggle?

I know this is going to sound cheesy but this is the gods honest truth.

I'm in tears right now. I'm so happy that people are going back to work. I felt guilty being deemed "essential" by our gov't and making more money during the shutdown than at any time in my life. But my job is a truck driver and for the last 3 months I've been driving around the country seeing all of these empty parking lots with the infamous sheet of paper on the door with some variation of a covid19 shutdown notice.

And I knew how badly people were hurting. It's so nice to know that at least the massive bleeding has stopped. Let's get the country back to work.
The restaurant businesses, is where a good deal of the alleged New jobs came from.... the restaurants were closed in May, except for take out.

This is the Small Business bail out loans, where small businesses that rehired their employees that they had to let go, and take them off of the unemployment books, and on to their own payroll.

in order to get the small business pandemic bail out money....

the employees were still not working in May, but they were now being paid by their employers, as if they were....due to their employer now getting a bail out.

Also the deaths.
Abortion?

Don't be stupid. I don't fall for your ignorant RW talking points.

Also the deaths.
Abortion?

Don't be stupid. I don't fall for your ignorant RW talking points.
Seems like democrats want struggle

The DOW is up about 700 points today. It proves that Americans want jobs and not anarchy despite the media's message to the contrary.
I think it will be up by quite a bit more by COB.

The thing is, people always herd up and over buy or over sell and then there is a correction, of 15 to 25%, then the markets resume their march one direction or the other.

Still the DJIA at 27,500 COB would not surprise me at all.

Also the deaths.
Link? Death rates are declining

sweetsweetlibtears.jpeg

libbytears.jpg

People are returning to work that were furloughed.
/----/ " People are returning to work that were furloughed. "
Tissue?
May 08, 2020

Many of these furloughs are temporary, and restaurants are starting to bring at least some of them back as business has improved in recent weeks. Shake Shack, which laid off more than 1,000 people last month, said this week it has started bringing some of them back.

Others have started rehiring workers after receiving Paycheck Protection Program loans designed specifically to get them to rehire workers.

WooHoo!
Only 16 months at this pace to get back to where we were two months ago.
Sure it was. The Trump admin, just as the the rest of America, are total victims to the all powerful "democrats".
It was Fauci's shutdown, the darling of the left.

Washington Post blasted over inaccurate 'grim milestone' tweet on unemployment rate: ‘It’s not true’
The Washington Post was blasted on social media after it jumped the gun with an inaccurate tweet Friday claiming the May U.S. unemployment rate was close to 20 percent, moments after the actual report indicated the rate unexpectedly had dropped to 13.3 percent.
“Grim milestone to be reached as May unemployment rate nears 20 percent,” the Post wrote in a now-deleted tweet to accompany a now-edited story with the same inaccurate headline.
May’s 13.3 is significantly down from a record high in April, indicating the nation's economy is recovering faster than expected from the coronavirus lockdown – but it appears that Jeff Bezos' Post had assumed the worst.

I know this is going to sound cheesy but this is the gods honest truth.

I'm in tears right now. I'm so happy that people are going back to work. I felt guilty being deemed "essential" by our gov't and making more money during the shutdown than at any time in my life. But my job is a truck driver and for the last 3 months I've been driving around the country seeing all of these empty parking lots with the infamous sheet of paper on the door with some variation of a covid19 shutdown notice.

And I knew how badly people were hurting. It's so nice to know that at least the massive bleeding has stopped. Let's get the country back to work.
The restaurant businesses, is where a good deal of the alleged New jobs came from.... the restaurants were closed in May, except for take out.

This is the Small Business bail out loans, where small businesses that rehired their employees that they had to let go, and take them off of the unemployment books, and on to their own payroll.

in order to get the small business pandemic bail out money....

the employees were still not working in May, but they were now being paid by their employers, as if they were....due to their employer now getting a bail out.
You may be right. Although here in Miss there is good, if sort of anecdotal, news. My wife had to interface with local tourism offices, and they are busy. The gambling houses are up over the same time last year. And there are lines at restaurants for pick up food. I'm not chancing "dine in" though.

The small biz bailout loans might actually work. There may be demand for the businesses to reopen.

So, despite the worst efforts of Dimocrats and the Chicoms, AMERICA WINS AGAIN WITH FREEDOM< CAPITALISM AND TRUMP! ! ! !

May’s 13.3 is significantly down from a record high in April, indicating the nation's economy is recovering faster than expected from the coronavirus lockdown – but it appears that Jeff Bezos' Post had assumed the worst.

All they did was move them from one government welfare program (unemployment) to another (paycheck protection program)

Others have started rehiring workers after receiving Paycheck Protection Program loans designed specifically to get them to rehire workers.

Then you are going to have a new round of layoffs as state and local governments are forced to lay off workers. Also 21.5 million people are receiving unemployment benefits. That is if these numbers are not revised later.

So, despite the worst efforts of Dimocrats and the Chicoms, AMERICA WINS AGAIN WITH FREEDOM< CAPITALISM AND TRUMP! ! ! !
Well the dems supported the bailouts. I'm more than concerned with state budget cuts, and Moscow Mitch supported helping states with Medicaid and educ when a goper was potus, but just maybe the econ will pick up enough to avoid laying off nurses and teachers and cops …. and others.

Forum List

Back