Explosive Job Gains Report Prove, Once Again, That Our Experts Are Fools

Man, Democrats are running out of ammo. Only a complete idiot would vote for Biden at this point.
Is there some connection between the thread title and your thread post. You may not have heard, but the economy has been mostly shut down for the epidemic the president mismanaged. You are not one of those trump supporters that thought we would never start opening back up and their fortunes were permanently ruined are you. Dropping from 14. something % unemployment to 13.something % is a good thing, but most of us figured that rate would drop as people got back out. I hope the rioting and violence do not shoot it back up.
The infected rate is going up and it doesn't look good.
We still have our masks and still distance. Hope they get more progress on the vaccines they are trying, and it doesn't come back with a vengeance.

Man, Democrats are running out of ammo. Only a complete idiot would vote for Biden at this point.
Is there some connection between the thread title and your thread post. You may not have heard, but the economy has been mostly shut down for the epidemic the president mismanaged. You are not one of those trump supporters that thought we would never start opening back up and their fortunes were permanently ruined are you. Dropping from 14. something % unemployment to 13.something % is a good thing, but most of us figured that rate would drop as people got back out. I hope the rioting and violence do not shoot it back up.
Also the deaths.
Abortion?

The American economy is dynamic. It will always try to right itself. This only means democrats will be workingvl even harder to destroy it.

2.5 million jobs in one month...

Trump broke all records again?
And it only cost 7 trillion dollars!
That was the democrats fault. Trump said it wasn't a big deal to begin with. Then Fauci came out with the media's help and put fear in people. So with the millions you spent investigating Trump, we can add 7 trillion to the basket. Just think, that money got you 4 more years of Trump!

The 'experts' were expecting another 8,000k in job losses for May, but instead there was a net GAIN of 2,200k, friends.

How much more wrong can they be? Why do the media keep returning to these wack job losers to get their information?

The U.S. unemployment rate unexpectedly dropped to 13.3 percent in May, down from a record high in April as the nation's economy began to gradually reopen from the coronavirus lockdown.
The Labor Department said in its Friday report that employers added 2.5 million jobs in May, even as the virus outbreak and subsequent stay-at-home measures mandated by states to curb the spread of COVID-19 forced nonessential businesses to close.
Economists surveyed by Refinitiv expected the report to show that unemployment rose to 19.8 percent in May and that employers shed 8 million jobs.

Krugman, Ehrlich, Mann, wrong, wrong and even more WRONG.

People stop listening to these Establishment mouth pieces who are nothing more than fools and losers.

They would NOT know the Truth if it bit them in the ass.
WooHoo!
Only 16 months at this pace to get back to where we were two months ago.

The American economy is dynamic. It will always try to right itself. This only means democrats will be workingvl even harder to destroy it.
You really are a glass half empty type. Has your life sucked that bad?

Also the deaths.
You see what I see.

The 'experts' were expecting another 8,000k in job losses for May, but instead there was a net GAIN of 2,200k, friends.

How much more wrong can they be? Why do the media keep returning to these wack job losers to get their information?

The U.S. unemployment rate unexpectedly dropped to 13.3 percent in May, down from a record high in April as the nation's economy began to gradually reopen from the coronavirus lockdown.
The Labor Department said in its Friday report that employers added 2.5 million jobs in May, even as the virus outbreak and subsequent stay-at-home measures mandated by states to curb the spread of COVID-19 forced nonessential businesses to close.
Economists surveyed by Refinitiv expected the report to show that unemployment rose to 19.8 percent in May and that employers shed 8 million jobs.

People stop listening to these Establishment mouth pieces who are nothing more than fools and losers.

Hard to believe everyone is thrilled with a 13.5% unemployment rate.

You think that because you are overwhelmingly uninformed as to what is going on in the country.
No shock.
Did you know that obsessive guys, like you, have been scientifically proven to have micropenises?
Looking in the mirror when you thought that one up? With your TDS?

Also the deaths.
Abortion?
Likely came down in numbers.... fewer are bumping uglies, with 6ft of separation, except the married or couples living together, stuck at home, with nothing else to do.... might even have a mini baby boom from the shutdown!!! :)

WooHoo!
Only 16 months at this pace to get back to where we were two months ago.
Well silly, it was the democrats who got us there. Blue states still don't want to open.

Also the deaths.
Abortion?
Likely came down in numbers.... fewer are bumping uglies, with 6ft of separation, except the married or couples living together, stuck at home, with nothing else to do.... might even have a mini baby boom from the shutdown!!! :)
That’s def not true

I know this is going to sound cheesy but this is the gods honest truth.

I'm in tears right now. I'm so happy that people are going back to work. I felt guilty being deemed "essential" by our gov't and making more money during the shutdown than at any time in my life. But my job is a truck driver and for the last 3 months I've been driving around the country seeing all of these empty parking lots with the infamous sheet of paper on the door with some variation of a covid19 shutdown notice.

And I knew how badly people were hurting. It's so nice to know that at least the massive bleeding has stopped. Let's get the country back to work.

We still have our masks and still distance. Hope they get more progress on the vaccines they are trying, and it doesn't come back with a vengeance.
We have a long road ahead and if a vaccine doesn't arrive the whole world will suffer.

Also the deaths.
Abortion?
I read something out of the UK and it said more couples are arguing and having less sex. Stuck at home is ruining relationships.

I am glad to hear the economy is picking up. It was good news.

Those vaccines will not likely be ready to disburse to the masses, until next year.... they have to go through a lot of testing on humans to determine the efficacy...And which human each vaccine is good for.... the young, the elderly? And determine if they are safe....

Then they have to convince all the No Vaccine people, to get one....

When we have 60 to 70% vaccinated, is when it will all go back to normal....

Till the next animal to human virus....comes along.

Also the deaths.
Abortion?
I read something out of the UK and it said more couples are arguing and having less sex. Stuck at home is ruining relationships.
Oh.... well, I only have my own experience with my own hubby to go by.... And we've always loved each other, and are best friends too! :)

Forum List

Back