Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

I don't know anything about bomb-making, but it must be more complicated than it seems.

Making a bomb is relatively easy, making one without blowing yourself up is harder.

Of Course I have a Masters in Chemical Engineering, so maybe "easy" to me isn't so easy for someone without the level of knowledge in Chemistry and Physics I have.
I can light a firecracker with the BEST of 'em.

All a bomb is really is a large firecracker with a containment structure and a method of generating shrapnel.

Trump is the father of ISIS and must have snuck Akayed Ullah into the country after Obama ended T's presidential hopes in the election before last.

Another man made disaster, thank you Obama for providing the gift that keeps on giving....may you burn in h_ll.

When someone writes that much of the American left is in bed with the terrorists, it is time for the FBI to start going through the guy's history, friends, finances, looking for that connection to the Alt Right intersection with Russian agents.

should've cut down on legal immigration many years ago--after Munich, Iran Hostages, and the many, many, many, many, many, many muslim/Mid Eastern terror attacks on Americans and others

should've cut down on legal immigration many years ago--after Munich, Iran Hostages, and the many, many, many, many, many, many muslim/Mid Eastern terror attacks on Americans and others
Thanks to Reagan, we have a problem.

I was just in New York last week. Jesse Jackson used to call it "Hymietown" but it should really be called "New Yorkistan". There are soldiers with M16's in hand stationed at Grand Central and 911 memorial. Rockefeller Center has at least thirty officers with rifles in groups of three. All over New York, especially Times Square, concrete barriers are being installed to stop Muslims from running people over with vans.
Welcome to the United States of Arabia.
The liberals have certainly gotten the "change" they sought. They always admired leftist run Europe. Now they have created the same situation here that Europeans have been dealing with for decades.

Trump is the father of ISIS and must have snuck Akayed Ullah into the country after Obama ended T's presidential hopes in the election before last.
Obama is the father of ISIS and you re one of his disciples.
Steve_McGarrett, you are well known for what you are, so I doubt if anyone cares what you think.
Yes, I'm well known as an American /Constitution loving Patriot who wants our borders sealed so our law abiding natural born citizens can be protected from third world scumbags that you champion.

Jesus, another domestic terrorist attack on Trump's watch.

Well to be fair, liberals did their best to stymie his watch and import more of the type that just bombed New York. But they have been defeated in the courts now and Trump can move on with the muslim ban.

if you know about intelligence/spy/terror/etc history--you should know that an efficient enemy sends in safe cells to the target area to collect information/set up safe houses--points/circulate ''legitimate $$$/etc
..these safe cells that help terrorists/spies/etc can be in place for years
....that's what they did in the recent European terror attacks
..so yes--cut down legal immigration immensely

Forum List

Back