Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

Why do Liberal -leaning bureaucracies and media insist on withholding connections to Islamic terrorism until it's so glaringly obvious that even they are forced to admit it?

New York explosion: 3 hurt, 1 in custody after 'attempted terrorist attack' at Port Authority bus station - CNN

I can understand shying away from such discussion until you're fairly certain, but...

When you have a suspect in custody, obviously of Middle Eastern and Islamic origin, well, it's time to admit the likelihood...

Then again... so much of The Left is in-bed with Muslims, that, perhaps, this isn't much of a mystery, after all...

Of course, this isn't "typical" of Islam, eh?

( how many "atypicals" does it take to add-up to a "typical" ? )
But no travel ban against Bangladesh from Trump. WEAK on terror, and puppet for ISIS.

The NYPD has just released pictures of the suspect with the device.

966438-acme_corporation.png

I don't know anything about bomb-making, but it must be more complicated than it seems.

Making a bomb is relatively easy, making one without blowing yourself up is harder.

Of Course I have a Masters in Chemical Engineering, so maybe "easy" to me isn't so easy for someone without the level of knowledge in Chemistry and Physics I have.

Why do Liberal -leaning bureaucracies and media insist on withholding connections to Islamic terrorism until it's so glaringly obvious that even they are forced to admit it?

New York explosion: 3 hurt, 1 in custody after 'attempted terrorist attack' at Port Authority bus station - CNN

I can understand shying away from such discussion until you're fairly certain, but...

When you have a suspect in custody, obviously of Middle Eastern and Islamic origin, well, it's time to admit the likelihood...

Then again... so much of The Left is in-bed with Muslims, that, perhaps, this isn't much of a mystery, after all...

it was only an attempted terrorist attack. Ask the Mayor. you know, the guy who gives sanctuary so his citizens are safe. LOL

I don't know anything about bomb-making, but it must be more complicated than it seems.

Making a bomb is relatively easy, making one without blowing yourself up is harder.

Of Course I have a Masters in Chemical Engineering, so maybe "easy" to me isn't so easy for someone without the level of knowledge in Chemistry and Physics I have.
I can light a firecracker with the BEST of 'em.

But no travel ban against Bangladesh from Trump. WEAK on terror, and puppet for ISIS.
The guy came here to the criminal sanctuary city of New York when Muslim Obama was usurping the presidency. Now it's time to put Bangladesh and all other Muslim countries on the ban list. None of them can be trusted.

The failed attack happened at around 7:20am in an underpass at the Port Authority terminal near Times Square when the terrorist failed to detonate a pipe bomb correctly.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS.

The guy came here to the criminal sanctuary city of New York when Muslim Obama was usurping the presidency. Now it's time to put Bangladesh and all other Muslim countries on the ban list. None of them can be trusted.
Trump will not do that because he is weak

And Trump allows them free access to our country

Exactly Old School. The travel ban should be on all Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And Trump allows them free access to our country
how does he do that?

Exactly Old School. The travel ban should be on all Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Too bad Trump is an enemy agent

Forum List

Back