Explanations lacking on problems with ankle monitor for man accused of killing wife in Watson

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Terrell Anthony's ankle monitor should have allowed authorities to track his whereabouts in the hours after witnesses told detectives he'd killed his wife at their Watson home and fled the scene. But something went wrong, and authorities are still trying to figure out what happened.

Anthony, 37, was placed on house arrest and ordered to wear an ankle monitor last fall after he was released on $300,000 bond in a separate East Baton Rouge murder case. He was also on parole following the completion of a prison sentence for cocaine possession.
Explanations lacking on problems with ankle monitor for man accused of killing wife in Watson

Ima tell you what happened. You let a man ON PAROLE out on BAIL for a separate murder case with an ankle monitor. That's what happened. If you do not see a problem with this then there is something wrong whichoo.

Had we let all the nonviolent, petty offenders out, this guy would have been in jail.

If cops stopped throwing people in jail for choosing to do drugs they might actually be forced to direct their energy into something that helps the public.

Had we let all the nonviolent, petty offenders out, this guy would have been in jail.

You did that and then some. You appear to be rather clueless.
I did....what? What in the world are you babbling about?

I said do your homework.
You didn't really say anything. You pinched off some vapid whining, and no point emerged from it.

You uneducated hillbilly, it's past your bed time and when your mother finds out that you are on her computer she will be pissed.

You have a good night.

I said do your homework.
You didn't really say anything. You pinched off some vapid whining, and no point emerged from it.
You uneducated hillbilly, it's past your bed time and when your mother finds out that you are on her computer she will be pissed.

You have a good night.

If you are such a thin skinned pussy that you can't even follow up on your own fuckwit whining, i suggest you find a different hobby than posting on public forums.

I said do your homework.

You have a good night.

If you are such a thin skinned pussy that you can't even follow up on your own fuckwit whining, i suggest you find a different hobby than posting on public forums.

STFU. Nobody is listening to you run your mouth. You ain't nobody.

Forum List

Back