Zone1 Explain This

I'm wondering which one had no problem finding another job after that... oh, no, I'm not. I know it was the white guy.
Actually...you're right. 🤨
But the fact of the matter is he was about to retire and as a result of a filed grievance got his pension anyway. So not immediately finding another job right away was partly voluntary. By now he may have but he hasn't kept in touch. At that time it seemed that they were targeting people who were about to retire. What a surprise, right??

As for the first black guy... The company hired him back but at a crappy location! We really can't believe this. The white guy only ate a bag of pretzels. The black guy was blatantly stealing for awhile. He was finally caught giving himself $40 worth of merchandise for $20. He did that kind of thing regularly before they finally got him on camera.

As for the second black guy... He works somewhere else now. A better job really...and he also has a kid on the way. He was caught helping himself to free meals on a regular basis on company time.

Now we have a new white guy, about 40....who helps himself to donuts right in front of us without paying for them. We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm wondering which one had no problem finding another job after that... oh, no, I'm not. I know it was the white guy.

That is one thing I will admit. A white person is 200 times more likely to be forgiven for a wrong doing than a black person.

We had two black guys and a white guy fired for stealing in the past year. I'm sure all three of them would be doing much better if they hadn't pulled that. I wonder which one(s) of those guys is actually making up some BS that he was fired for some racist reason.

One time I heard about an employee that got caught stealing. The employer ended up taking advantage of the opportunity. He withheld money from his paycheck to pay it back. He kept the employee around because he knew he could always threaten to fire him for stealing. He kept that employee around a really long time and probably paid him less and gave him crappier work than his coworkers. The manager decided to turn into an opportunity for good instead of an opportunity for revenge.

Actually...you're right. 🤨
But the fact of the matter is he was about to retire and as a result of a filed grievance got his pension anyway. So not immediately finding another job right away was partly voluntary. By now he may have but he hasn't kept in touch. At that time it seemed that they were targeting people who were about to retire. What a surprise, right??

As for the first black guy... The company hired him back but at a crappy location! We really can't believe this. The white guy only ate a bag of pretzels. The black guy was blatantly stealing for awhile. He was finally caught giving himself $40 worth of merchandise for $20. He did that kind of thing regularly before they finally got him on camera.

As for the second black guy... He works somewhere else now. A better job really...and he also has a kid on the way. He was caught helping himself to free meals on a regular basis on company time.

Now we have a new white guy, about 40....who helps himself to donuts right in front of us without paying for them. We'll see how long that lasts.

Wow, donuts and pretzels? this is the kind of stuff you get upset about? Sounds like you have kind of a sad life.

That is one thing I will admit. A white person is 200 times more likely to be forgiven for a wrong doing than a black person.
And there are a lot of inequities in the world... I just don't have much use for a guy like IMAVictim who whine about it 24/7.

Wow, donuts and pretzels? this is the kind of stuff you get upset about? Sounds like you have kind of a sad life.

And there are a lot of inequities in the world... I just don't have much use for a guy like IMAVictim who whine about it 24/7.
Upset? I'm telling facts about how our company reacted in different cases of theft. They aren't exactly uplifting facts. It wouldb't have crossed my mind if it wasn''t already a topic! 😏 C'mon. Dont be stupid.

Hate to break it to you but blacks aren’t the only ones that face difficulties in life. Every road block isn’t automatically “systemic racism”. White people get pulled over by cops too.
I got stopped the other day. The cop came up to the window and asked for my ID and I said, "officer, can't you see I'm not black?" he apologized and left.

My brother was stopped by the police when he was doing nothing other than walking around a public park. (Someone had called the cops, reporting a suspicious man.) They asked for his ID, he gave it to them, they talked with him for a minute, apologized for interrupting his afternoon, and everyone went on their merry way.

So if he has been defiant and refused to give his ID, he could have been made a multi-millionaire?

My brother was stopped by the police when he was doing nothing other than walking around a public park. (Someone had called the cops, reporting a suspicious man.) They asked for his ID, he gave it to them, they talked with him for a minute, apologized for interrupting his afternoon, and everyone went on their merry way.

So if he has been defiant and refused to give his ID, he could have been made a multi-millionaire?

If he had been defiant, the cops probably would have left him alone. Because he's white.

They are? Because frankly, it seems we have case after case of some cop going too far with a minority, and it's almost always for a petty offense.
What you are seeing is publicity. Dog bites man doesn’t sell airtime to advertisers, man bites dog does.

What you are seeing is publicity. Dog bites man doesn’t sell airtime to advertisers, man bites dog does.

I think there is a problem with news being about selling entertainment.
But black people would be upset about these incidents if they are on the 5 O'Clock news or if they leak out virally on YouTube.

Case in point. the Laquan McDonald Shooting in Chicago. The CPD and the news kept the lid on that for a year, but there were a lot of questions raised about the utter bullshit the CPD was putting out and what actually happened. Then the video got released under a FOIA request.

I think there is a problem with news being about selling entertainment.
But black people would be upset about these incidents if they are on the 5 O'Clock news or if they leak out virally on YouTube.

Case in point. the Laquan McDonald Shooting in Chicago. The CPD and the news kept the lid on that for a year, but there were a lot of questions raised about the utter bullshit the CPD was putting out and what actually happened. Then the video got released under a FOIA request.
News has always been about selling advertising. In the old days there was at at least a theoretical break between entertainment shows and news shows. Not anymore, opinion is being released as hard news.

News has always been about selling advertising. In the old days there was at at least a theoretical break between entertainment shows and news shows. Not anymore, opinion is being released as hard news.

Well, actually, no, it hasn't.

From the advent of television to the about the 1980's or so, the major networks operated their news divisions at a loss. They saw it as a public service.

Then they got the idea that the new could be flashy. So they got rid of all the foreign correspondents and replaced them with talking heads. You got the 24-7 news channels that had to fill with content all the time. And then you got the steaming turd in the punchbowl, Fox News, which is just constant wingnut propaganda all the time. MSNBC essentially copied their formula for the left.

Which has nothing to do with why black people are upset when a Laquan McDonald or a George Floyd is murdered by a thug who never should have been given a badge or a gun.

The OP has made the circumstances very clear. Asians have nothing to do with this nor does what you think white people don't do. Explain why a single parent white family earns more than the two parent black family that whites like you tell us we need to have.
First, I don’t see where the poster said you needed to have anything. Secondly, there are blacks who earn more than whites too. You aren’t even comparing equal careers, experience, education, or skills. Not everyone earns equal pay.

First, I don’t see where the poster said you needed to have anything. Secondly, there are blacks who earn more than whites too. You aren’t even comparing equal careers, experience, education, or skills. Not everyone earns equal pay.
He also doesn’t consider that whites are, in general, better educated than blacks.

There are highly educated people of all races.
Of course, but he was complaining about how blacks earn less, and I was pointing out that at least some of that is attributed to the fact that a greater percentage of whites have graduated from college than have blacks.

Forum List

Back