Zone1 Explain This

I have read her book. She is a sanctimonious virtuous signalers who is paid by companies to tell their white employees how racist they are.
I can imagine the steam coming from your ears as you read it.

Makes me want to read it even more.

But you incorrectly label people with differing opinions as racist or homophobic, which is intellectually dishonest. You resort to those tactics, long before others do. What rules in Zone 1. Rarely do they appear to be monitored or corrected. And what did I say is wrong or attacking.
Actually, I accurately label people what they are. Oh, you all try to dress it up in nice clothes, saying you are for "religious freedom" or against "quota", but it's all the same crap.

You already said you're fiance is from China. Is it against the rule to assume you're taking the 90 day fiance route?
Well, besides being racist, you called her my wife, which is an attack on family and against the rules. For the record, she's been here six years and we've been toghether for a little over a year.

I did try getting one of those mail order brides once, but they forgot to punch the holes in the box and I had quite the mess on my hands. (That's actually a joke, since you seem to also be humor deprived.)

And pot meet kettle, you're the one constantly jabbing at others whom you refuse to engage reasonably and reducing them to phobics and racists.

Because at the end of the day, that's all you guys kind of have. Now, I'll will challenge a IM2 or a PaulEssen when I think they are getting a little too crazy on the other side.

No, I didn't read the book. But at face value, she said to remove themselves from Whites.
Scott Adams in assessing a poll where a large % agreed that it's wrong to be white, said for whites to stay away from blacks because a large portion of blacks don't like whites. What Adam's proposed is a logical assessment. You accommodate context for one, while dismiss the other.

Uh, no, it's really not. Besides taking a Rasmussen poll seriously, and not understanding the question, I fully admit, there probably a lot of black people who just don't like white folks. And I can kind of understand it, if I had to grow up black in this country, I doubt I'd like white folks, either.

Granted, the poll itself is dishonest to a degree and intentionally or unintentionally is creating division.
You mean it was a Rasmussen poll.

Granted, the poll itself is dishonest to a degree and intentionally or unintentionally is creating division.
However: <50% of blacks responded that they couldn't agree to some degree that it's not okay to be white.
Scott Adams probably did take his response to an illogical outcome, and I'm not sure I would say the those that didn't "Strongly agree' are a hate group.
But Robin stating that Black's need to separate to help remove their fears from Whites is, at the core, no different.
Except not really.

Robin was recognizing that black folks have to constantly self-edit to simply function among white people.

And that for their own sanity, they need to take breaks from that.

That's quite different from what Adams said.

I can imagine the steam coming from your ears as you read it.

Makes me want to read it even more.

Actually, I accurately label people what they are. Oh, you all try to dress it up in nice clothes, saying you are for "religious freedom" or against "quota", but it's all the same crap.

Not sure what this statement really has to do with anything.

Well, besides being racist, you called her my wife, which is an attack on family and against the rules. For the record, she's been here six years and we've been toghether for a little over a year.

What have I said that is racist. She might as well be your wife, she is your fiance. Close enough to the context right? Again, what was the attack? You still haven't explained.

Because at the end of the day, that's all you guys kind of have. Now, I'll will challenge a IM2 or a PaulEssen when I think they are getting a little too crazy on the other side.
Something we have in common.

But aren't we sick of the "I know you are but what am" 5th grade bullshit that so many resort too? This country is terribly divided and the two party system is splitting it in half. In the middle however is reasonable discourse without name calling, resorting to illogical fallacies, conjecture, hyperbole and sensationalism. I think we are all capable of that if people could remove their political party glasses, empty their emotional bags full of bitterness and outrage and actually talk, like reasonable humans. Unfortunately, I think the internet allows the worst of people to exist, and unfortunately Joe, I hope I'm wrong, but you proudly fit that moniker. My guess, in most day to day situations, you're reasonable and likable in person. In front of your PC, a different person exists.

Uh, no, it's really not. Besides taking a Rasmussen poll seriously, and not understanding the question, I fully admit, there probably a lot of black people who just don't like white folks. And I can kind of understand it, if I had to grow up black in this country, I doubt I'd like white folks, either.

And yes, there are white folk that don't like black folk. But what is happening in this country is that white hating blacks is a brush that is being painted for all whites. Which is not the case. Can you admit that?

But, Based on your logic, should you not like white folk then? Or are you saying that since you're white, you like white folks, or at least tolerate white folks?

Robin was recognizing that black folks have to constantly self-edit to simply function among white people.

And that for their own sanity, they need to take breaks from that.

That's quite different from what Adams said.

Joe, do you feel you have contributed to the need for blacks to self-edit?

What have I said that is racist. She might as well be your wife, she is your fiance. Close enough to the context right? Again, what was the attack? You still haven't explained.
How about I report you to the mods and let them explain it to you?
But aren't we sick of the "I know you are but what am" 5th grade bullshit that so many resort too? This country is terribly divided and the two party system is splitting it in half. In the middle however is reasonable discourse without name calling, resorting to illogical fallacies, conjecture, hyperbole and sensationalism. I think we are all capable of that if people could remove their political party glasses, empty their emotional bags full of bitterness and outrage and actually talk, like reasonable humans. Unfortunately, I think the internet allows the worst of people to exist, and unfortunately Joe, I hope I'm wrong, but you proudly fit that moniker. My guess, in most day to day situations, you're reasonable and likable in person. In front of your PC, a different person exists.

Oh, please, guy... your side abandoned any expectation of being reasonable when you passed of a dozen sensible governors and senators and picked the racist game show host because he screamed the racist stuff at the top of his lungs.

In most day to day situations, I'm the nicest guy in the world, but that's because in real life, I can avoid dealing with MAGAts, Racists and other highly evolved nitwits.

And yes, there are white folk that don't like black folk. But what is happening in this country is that white hating blacks is a brush that is being painted for all whites. Which is not the case. Can you admit that?

Okay, here's what I'll admit to.

There are the open racists like your boy Hector who is talks about the Bell Curve and calls himself a "Race Realist".
Then there are the rest of you who kind of tolerate the racism.

But, Based on your logic, should you not like white folk then? Or are you saying that since you're white, you like white folks, or at least tolerate white folks?

Um, I think you didn't understand what the word "logic" means.

Joe, do you feel you have contributed to the need for blacks to self-edit?
Not really.

Forum List

Back