Explain the difference between Rogan's N-word usage and Biden's?

To you. When someone hears Biden saying: Biden then added
quote: ‘We already have a n****r mayor; we don’t need another n****r big-shot.'”

Now anyone hearing/reading that doesn't care about "context" as you have shown regarding Rogan's use!
If it is fair to consider the "context" of Biden's use, why not Rogan's use?
Or is it ok for Biden to use the word but no one else?
Was Biden QUOTING someone saying that?

Yes he was

Was Rogan quoting someone in any or all of those instances (that spanned multiple years)?

You tell me...and prove it

Was Biden QUOTING someone saying that?

Yes he was

Was Rogan quoting someone in any or all of those instances (that spanned multiple years)?

You tell me...and prove it
Here is the basis for Rogan's supposedly use of the N-word!
When played there is NOTHING where he called anyone a N-word! He was sharing how totally stupid it is
when Blacks can use the term in lyrics, in conversations... and THAT'S OK!
Issues like these:

At one of his recent shows, the Pulitzer Prize winning rapper and emcee Kendrick Lamar asked a white fan to stop rapping the n-word.

The crowd in Gulf Shores, Ala., started booing as the fan used the racial slur. The rapper had invited the fan identified as “Delaney” on stage to sing “M.A.A.D. City” during his set.

And Rogan was commenting about the above... but the video she shows doesn't explain that!
CONTEXT!!!

Here is the basis for Rogan's supposedly use of the N-word!
When played there is NOTHING where he called anyone a N-word! He was sharing how totally stupid it is
when Blacks can use the term in lyrics, in conversations... and THAT'S OK!
Issues like these:

At one of his recent shows, the Pulitzer Prize winning rapper and emcee Kendrick Lamar asked a white fan to stop rapping the n-word.

The crowd in Gulf Shores, Ala., started booing as the fan used the racial slur. The rapper had invited the fan identified as “Delaney” on stage to sing “M.A.A.D. City” during his set.

And Rogan was commenting about the above... but the video she shows doesn't explain that!
CONTEXT!!!
TWENTY TWO times

Rogan used the word more than 20 times in the clips from different podcast episodes, which he said were compiled over a span of 12 years. In his apology, Rogan said it's the "most regretful and shameful thing" he has ever had to address publicly.

Rogan used the word more than 20 times in the clips from different podcast episodes, which he said were compiled over a span of 12 years. In his apology, Rogan said it's the "most regretful and shameful thing" he has ever had to address publicly.
So context is the issue i.e. Biden can use the N-word because he is a democrat! Wow... what a sad state we are in!

So context is the issue i.e. Biden can use the N-word because he is a democrat! Wow... what a sad state we are in!
What was the "context" where he compared walking into an all black restaurant to being on the set of Planet of the Apes?

Last edited:
fox edited his use of the word

So...? Rogan's video was edited! Have you watched it?
Totally EDITED!

Rogan knows he fucked up

Why don't YOU racists?
I'm not the one who voted for a known racist.
Biden told a black man he's not black if the black man doesn't vote for Biden! Talk about racist!
Or this racist statement that you don't find offensive I'm sure...
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. Talk about racist! Evidently Biden had never seen a
mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,!
Or this racist remark: “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was
“one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

Think of that! Biden considered a leader in the KKK as a mentor!
Here are plenty more examples:

37pb3foefmh81.jpg

Forum List

Back