"Existential Crisis"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
An Existential Crisis is an urgent matter which, if not addressed and neutralized, will result in the ending the "existence" of some thing or someone.

When a political personage claims that "climate change"is an "existential crisis," the claim is that if climate change is not stopped or neutralized, WE WILL CEASE TO EXIST!

That's what the expression means.

Does anyone have the balls to acknowledge that the Democrats running for President are LYING THEIR ASSES OFF w/r/t "climate change"?

I read every day that Republicans and in particular Donald J. Trump, Sr., DENY THE EXISTENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE - that they consider that CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX!!!

It is not Climate Change that we deny. It is the preposterous claims of impeding disaster that are a "HOAX."

President Trump was excoriated last week for incorrectly telling the State of Alabama that it was in the path of a tropical storm. "Oh My GOD," you said. He caused millions of people in Alabama to have agita, thinking that the end of the world was coming.

And yet these Democrat hacks DAILY try to scare the American people with some distopian nightmare of global destruction, in the face of climate developments that will - even in the worst case - be mainly manageable through engineering creativity.

These are the real lies.

An Existential Crisis is an urgent matter which, if not addressed and neutralized, will result in the ending the "existence" of some thing or someone.

When a political personage claims that "climate change"is an "existential crisis," the claim is that if climate change is not stopped or neutralized, WE WILL CEASE TO EXIST!

Does anyone have the balls to acknowledge that the Democrats running for President are LYING THEIR ASSES OFF w/r/t "climate change"?

I read every day that Republicans and in particular Donald J. Trump, Sr., DENY THE EXISTENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE - that they consider that CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX!!!

It is not Climate Change that we deny. It is the preposterous claims of impeding disaster that are a "HOAX."

President Trump was excoriated last week for incorrectly telling the State of Alabama that it was in the path of a tropical storm. "Oh My GOD," you said. He caused millions of people in Alabama to have agita, thinking that the end of the world was coming.

And yet these Democrat hacks DAILY try to scare the American people with some distopian nightmare of global destruction, in the face of climate developments that will - even in the worst case - be mainly manageable through engineering creativity.

These are the real lies.

Even if climate change was an existential crisis, trying to slow or stop it would be like trying to empty the Pacific Ocean with a 5 gallon bucket.

These are the real lies.
This climate thing is getting stupid. The only reason it is pushed is to elect Democrats. Al Gore tried to push it in 2000 and it didn't work then.

for me personally, I don't believe we should care about the 'climate.'

We should take full advantage of the resources of the planet until which time humans fully pollute the place 'til we put our own species into a state of extinction.

It's a natural cycle.

for me personally, I don't believe we should care about the 'climate.'

We should take full advantage of the resources of the planet until which time humans fully pollute the place 'til we put our own species into a state of extinction.

It's a natural cycle.
Has not happened yet, and do YOU have a job? What else you got?

Forum List

Back