EXCLUSIVE NEW J6 FOOTAGE | Defense Attorney Exposes EXACT MOMENT the Government Waged Attack: ‘I’ll Tell You Exactly Where Sh*t Went Crazy’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It was an illegal riot. Not a peaceful protest.

Don’t want to be shot with rubber bullets? Don’t go to a riot. Go home.

My God! This is astonishing footage released showing cops being given orders to shoot. They were aiming for the peaceful protesters heads. Watch the multiple new videos.

Hmmm. Remind me again how many patriots died that day in pursuit of liberty and justice (for their savior)?
Oh yeah. One. Who was given ample opportunity to stand down...and she didn't. The others? Died of unnatural and natural causes.

The GWP has about ZERO credibility.

My God! This is astonishing footage released showing cops being given orders to shoot. They were aiming for the peaceful protesters heads. Watch the multiple new videos.

I noticed, in other footage, that the crowd was noisy and compliant to the point when the police fired on the crowd, then the shit hit the fan.

• Banned
I noticed, in other footage, that the crowd was noisy and compliant to the point when the police fired on the crowd, then the shit hit the fan.
That's exactly what happened. The cops needed anarchy to create the narrative that the Crowd were violent insurrectionists. They provoked them by firing at them. It was nothing but a pre-planned entrapment scheme by the Feds.

• Banned
Hmmm. Remind me again how many patriots died that day in pursuit of liberty and justice (for their savior)?
Oh yeah. One. Who was given ample opportunity to stand down...and she didn't. The others? Died of unnatural and natural causes.

The GWP has about ZERO credibility.
It was more than one who was killed you uneducated snowflake.

It was more than one who was killed you uneducated snowflake.
No. It wasn't. Only Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed.
The rest?...one gets crushed (also reported to have overdosed) and the others die thinking they could climb that wall..when they couldn't.

As the half dozen thinkers here discerned a few days after the event and have steadfastly stated ever since -people were let into the Capitol and once inside the Pelosi plants were let in last into the crowded Rotunda and They started the disruptions.
This Hoax just like the Trump Russia Hoax are unraveling in written and visual form as we speak and of course lib loons are frantically declaring we are seeing and reading it wrong Or throwing out “Don’t look there but look at Guliani”. All the paids and socks we called in yesterday and it’s been joyous to witness their hysteria in defeat .

GP....Again?

You are not helping.

What's next, are you going to release the Kraken?
Is the video untrustworthy because of the place it's being shown? Anyway... the lesson has been well and truly learned. Protesting against Dems in DC is verboten. Fortunately, now that they've seized control in their coup, we can prepare to meet them when they come to enforce their illegitimate "laws" at our doorstep. And yeah... they WILL get around to that. That's always how totalitarians roll.

Langley shill bodecea can only sling shut in defeat like the monkey troll he is :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back