Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

Be sure to let us know when one of the 500+ people that were arrested is so charged.
Why? Is this really your "Alamo"? Sure, they tried to stop our peaceful transition of power... tried to install an unelected leader via illegal means... threatened our elected officials with harm while performing their duties in the seat of government...

bUt iT wAsN'T aN iNsUrReCtIoN!

Sad.

Why? Is this really your "Alamo"? Sure, they tried to stop our peaceful transition of power... tried to install an unelected leader via illegal means... threatened our elected officials with harm while performing their duties in the seat of government...

Sad.
an unplanned insurrection where they left their guns in the car due to local laws.

you don't think your bullshit through, do you?

an unplanned insurrection where they left their guns in the car due to local laws.
haha, yep. I have yet to see anyone accuse any of them of being smart or of thinking any of this through. But they clearly stated their intentions to anyone who would listen, on hours of video and in court. So go complain to them I guess. :dunno:

LOL. It's actually quite hilarious how you guys won't accept facts. The fact is the FBI found no signs of an insurrection. Why do you deny facts?
I didn't. Why do you have to prop up little strawmen in order to have any points? That's a few times now. Just tears and strawmen, is all I see.

The FBI found no signs of an insurrection
Welp, you made that up too. Can you make a SINGLE point without a strawman or making something up?

many times prosecutors have explained why they did not pursue charges under the sedition act. And not ONE time did any of them say, "because it was not sedition". But hey, who needs a dose of reality, when we can just make shit up, right?

Ah hah. Well, we have no one charged with insurrection and we now have this investigation showing that there was no insurrection so how is anyone going to be charged with insurrection?
No one was charged with anything at the beginning

BUUUUUUUT

The works are on the hook and we'll see what we see when they turn.

haha, yep. I have yet to see anyone accuse any of them of being smart or of thinking any of this through. But they clearly stated their intentions to anyone who would listen, on hours of video and in court. So go complain to them I guess. :dunno:
you're the dude making shit up as you go.

Welp, you made that up too. Can you make a SINGLE point without a strawman or making something up?

many times prosecutors have explained why they did not pursue charges under the sedition act. And not ONE time did any of them say, "because it was not sedition". But hey, who needs a dose of reality, when we can just make shit up, right?
Do you have insurrection charges or not? If no insurrection charges, then no insurrection. Talk about fact deniers.

You haven't been paying attention. Investigations have found that there was no planned insurrection. You can't charge anyone with insurrection when your own investigations have determined that there was no insurrection.
So the FBI has released its final report on its entire investigation?

Care to show that report as opposed to someone says quotes?

From the OP
"...according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations."

Unnamed sources. We know how you guys feel about them

AND, the big one...

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "

Let's see. 10% of 700 = 70 ...
SO....
According to your unnamed sources there are at least 70 ongoing cases of conspiracy.

You fools need better sources.

No one was charged with anything at the beginning

BUUUUUUUT

The works are on the hook and we'll see what we see when they turn.
Ummmmmmmmmm, the FBI investigation found no evidence of a planned insurrection. What part of that do you not understand? What I do understand is that the partisan House will try to find an insurrection even when the FBI can't. Mirrors the Mueller investigation. Mueller couldn't find any charges against Trump so the House impeached Trump anyway.

Yes, I would agree, in a court of law. Mafia bosses would also all get away with their coded language, without the patterns established in RICO cases. So trump is almost certainly free of legal consequences for doing exactly what we all know he did.
And outside court, we're free to believe what we want to believe. The anti-Hillary crowd can just as legitimately say she should be behind bars for mishandling classified information as anyone who claims this was a TRUMP! led insurrection (against his own administration, go figure).

Sad.
It just seems to me that out of 500+ people arrested, SOMEBODY should be charged with insurrection if that's what it actually was. But, hey, the FBI certainly hasn't found a whole lot of evidence that it was much of one after months of digging.

if you believe Jan 6 2021 was an act of insurrection we had more throughout 2016-2020 all provided by democrats
The Democrat's engaged in an "insurrection" as soon as Trump was sworn in or took office. Infact it may have started before that, otherwise as their confidence was at an all time high thinking that he wouldn't be elected, and it was all because of what ???? Now what was the all because of, and how was it being coordinated ???? That is the question's needing to be answered now.

im not playing your assumption of racism games.
I don't play games with children masquerading as adults.

This is probably the most benign of at least several dozen comments like this with several threats thrown in as well:

1629772648391.png

Forum List

Back