Exclusive: $4 gas could return as soon as May, GasBuddy projects

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Which equates to $5-$6 a gallon on the west coast.

New York CNN Business — Gas prices will probably be significantly cheaper overall next year. Yet the national average could still climb back above the $4-a-gallon threshold as soon as May, according to GasBuddy projections shared exclusively with CNN.

So... the prices are both going to be "significantly cheaper" yet rise to over 4 dollars a gallon in the fifth month of the year? Gas in southwest Alabama right now is around $2.85 to $2.90. Unless this debacle in Ukraine ends and Russian gas and oil begin to flow to the west, the effects of shortages may pull the price down due to deep recession.

OR, the dumbass in DC could solve the problem by allowing more drilling in the U.S. I hate that SOB. I loathed Obama by the end of his second term but Biden's regime is blatantly anti-American and I hope Karma visits his senile ass sooner rather than later. :FIREdevil:

After dear Uncle P moves to the winter blitz , prices will go through the proverbial roof .

OP you are quoting CNN and making yourself look an ass for even thinking of listening ./watching this Fake organisation, let alone publicly admitting to believing anything they say .

Next you will admit to getting the killer shots voluntarily and then going back for more .

Go into hiding and tape your mouth except when feeding .

Chinese WuFlu lockdowns caused a surge in supply. It’s nothing potato head did.

As I've said before........now that the election and holidays are over, we're going to see prices go UP on everything

Articles like this are known as click bait. We had the same kind of articles saying oil *might* go to $300 a few months ago.

Forum List

Back