EXC: Biden Donor Group Sends 225,000+ Ballot Requests, Including for DEAD Citizens

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Nah, there's no voter fraud. :lol:

A self-described “voter participation” group which donates exclusively to Democrats and Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has been caught making en masse ballot requests for deceased people.

The Center for Voter Information was described by the Washington Post as having “a history of sending error-ridden mailers” but also labeled it “nonpartisan” – a farcical and manifestly false claim.
The group is responsible for sending over 225,000 ballot request forms to residents in Texas, many of whom are deceased.
As reported by local news, one individual received multiple ballot request forms for her deceased husband:
“Kristen Link received four ballot request forms in the mail addressed to her husband, who passed away in 2015. Kristen thought the forms were sent by a government agency, but they came from a third-party group called the Center for Voter Information. The ballot applications are already filled out and addressed to the Bexar County Elections Administrator.”
...​

Last edited:

A self-described “voter participation” group which donates exclusively to Democrats and Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has been caught making en masse ballot requests for deceased people.

The Center for Voter Information was described by the Washington Post as having “a history of sending error-ridden mailers” but also labeled it “nonpartisan” – a farcical and manifestly false claim.
The group is responsible for sending over 225,000 ballot request forms to residents in Texas, many of whom are deceased.
As reported by local news, one individual received multiple ballot request forms for her deceased husband:
“Kristen Link received four ballot request forms in the mail addressed to her husband, who passed away in 2015. Kristen thought the forms were sent by a government agency, but they came from a third-party group called the Center for Voter Information. The ballot applications are already filled out and addressed to the Bexar County Elections Administrator.”
...​

Biden is banking on ballot harvesting and voter fraud.

Just to sew up some loose ends here...

...we just witnessed two days of the most highly-placed, elected Democrats in the United States, lying their asses off, in public, when the proof of their lies is all around them. With this obvious and grotesque lack of integrity in Democrat LEADERSHIP,

Is there any doubt whatsoever that if they thought they could get away with it, they would CHEAT in a national election?

No. No doubt.

Democrats are evil.

...we just witnessed two days of the most highly-placed, elected Democrats in the United States, lying their asses off, in public, when the proof of their lies is all around them. With this obvious and grotesque lack of integrity in Democrat LEADERSHIP,

Is there any doubt whatsoever that if they thought they could get away with it, they would CHEAT in a national election?

No. No doubt.

Democrats are evil.
It's one thing to claim that the Dem Senators on the Senate Judicial Committee, as a whole, lied "their asses off" during the portions of the confirmation hearing. Its another to prove it. Perhaps you could find some transcripts or unedited Youtube clips proving these alleged lies. Waiting...

BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

~~~~ The National Pulse - Media Bias/Fact Check ~~~~

National Pulse - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

... BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

You poor thing. There is a link within the OP to the original news source. Where it says "as reported by local news". Duh!

Biden Donor Group Sends 225,000+ Ballot Requests, Including for DEAD Citizens

But, that makes a lot of good sense. Last I saw of Joe Biden, he looked to have a lot more in common with and was much closer to that of a corpse 6 feet under the ground than that of any typical vibrant person full of love of life and success!

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 7.11.38 PM.png

Maybe he sees getting elected as one final way of earning some extra cash to support his son Hunter and keep him in hookers and coke to make it through the rest of his life long after mom and dad are gone.

...we just witnessed two days of the most highly-placed, elected Democrats in the United States, lying their asses off, in public, when the proof of their lies is all around them.

No big surprise there.
  • Democrats lied and cheated through their teeth in 2016 and still lost.
  • They lied even more trying to blame Russia for Hillary's losing.
  • Then they took the simple process of a Supreme Court Confirmation and turned it into a saturday-night sex show drama the likes of Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson.
  • They turned truth and law on their heads upside-down in order to force through their phony impeachment.
  • Next they exploited a global epidemic and simple arrest gone sour despite all facts to the contrary in order to wreck our nation in an election year, taking it from its pinnacle of vibrancy down to near manic great depression era levels.
  • Now they are trying to rig another fraud by putting a man in office clearly unfit for one four-year term by literally criminalizing and blocking nationwide any news, discussion or coverage of the criminal background of his family!
Democrats do more than lie in the face of proof all around them, the lie so much, so big, in the face of so much mountainous a proof against them so as to then justify and lend credibility to the claim that it must all just be another rightwing conspiracy theory as no credible person could believe it real-- -- the stuff of making a better script for a bad movie than any actual drama in Hollywood.

BUT BEHIND IT ALL, Nancy and all of them are AGHAST, shaking apart in disbelief-- -- never in their lives have they ever met so unstoppable, as unflappable and obstinate and so granite-balled a fearless Republican to stand up against all they have giving them the finger in their faces as DONALD J TRUMP.

Last edited:
National Pulse is known for their right wing bias and lies.

...​

If Biden would be good for America Americans would see it and the democrats wouldn't have to cheat to win.

... BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

You poor thing. There is a link within the OP to the original news source. Where it says "as reported by local news". Duh!
What's your point? Your source is shit shoveled from the gutter no matter how you try to dress over the ugliness. It's a total mischaracterization of the facts. I don't give a shit what unidentified "source" the "National Pulse" used as their source as their "cover". What the Hell were they doing sourcing "local news" at all for NATIONAL NEWS REPORTING???? Is that supposed to be a rational defense for your biases and laziness??

Your bullshit doesn't pass muster. If you don't want to have any negative critique of your sources, then learn how to tell the fucking truth instead of pulling it out your ass and/or using garbage and crap as source material!

...​

Video of more here

No. No doubt.

Democrats are evil.
It's one thing to claim that the Dem Senators on the Senate Judicial Committee, as a whole, lied "their asses off" during the portions of the confirmation hearing. Its another to prove it. Perhaps you could find some transcripts or unedited Youtube clips proving these alleged lies. Waiting...

BTW, I checked the reputation and validity of the source presented in the OP, The National Pulse. I sure as Hell would NEVER cite that EXTREME far right wing source and expect anyone to give it any credence whatsoever. Have a look below for how it's ranked and visit the link directly below!

National Pulse - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reporter (pictured below) misread her own source--the Washington Post--and of course lied about the contents of the story she cited anyway:

1602824946796.png

The thread is garbage from every standpoint.

You are seriously mixed up. The original source of the story is local news, as mentioned, and linked, in the OP, but you chose to ignore it.

Your post is garbage from every standpoint.

National Pulse is known for their right wing bias and lies.

And you are known for being a troll and none too bright. The original story, as linked in the OP, was local news.

What's your point? Your source is shit shoveled from the gutter no matter how you try to dress over the ugliness. It's a total mischaracterization of the facts. I don't give a shit what unidentified "source" the "National Pulse" used as their source as their "cover". What the Hell were they doing sourcing "local news" at all for NATIONAL NEWS REPORTING???? Is that supposed to be a rational defense for your biases and laziness??

Your bullshit doesn't pass muster. If you don't want to have any negative critique of your sources, then learn how to tell the fucking truth instead of pulling it out your ass and/or using garbage and crap as source material!

The original source is linked in the OP, yet you somehow, in your haste to troll this thread, missed it. The local news was News4 San Antonio, which is NBC. You aren't very bright, thus an obvious Biden voter. And your language, oh my! :auiqs.jpg:

No. No doubt.

Democrats are evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reporter (pictured below) misread her own source--the Washington Post--and of course lied about the contents of the story she cited anyway:

View attachment 402232

Blart That's not Antonio Olivo

You are seriously mixed up. The original source of the story is local news, as mentioned, and linked, in the OP, but you chose to ignore it.

Your post is garbage from every standpoint.
the link I got from your source link was the Washington post

ethe link I got from your source link was the Washington post

There is no link to the WaPo in the OP that deals with the ballots being sent out. That link is NBC News, San Antonio. Where it says "as reported by local news" it takes you to News4 San Antonio.

Forum List

Back