Example of how crooked nancy pelousy got rich.

Not that the left will care. Remember the GOP is the party of THE RICH.

Another in a long string of total lies by the left wing propaganda machine.

She and her husband directly participated in 10 different IPOs. Institutional investors handle IPOs directly. Individuals can't obtain personally personally

Corrupt fucking bitch

Nancy Pelosi's husband is worth like $160 million. He's a real estate financier in San Francisco.

A guy I know sells private jets. He saw Pence at Camarillo airport a few weeks ago. I asked what was he doing there? He said Pence flies into Camarillo as he owns a private equity fund in Los Angeles.
Seems to me that Pence is more than a pauper.

Nancy Pelosi's husband is worth like $160 million. He's a real estate financier in San Francisco.
Who just bought a $25 million mansion in Florida.

I reckon she is fleeing the blue states like everyone else.

Not that the left will care. Remember the GOP is the party of THE RICH.

Another in a long string of total lies by the left wing propaganda machine.

Why are you singling out Pelosi on this? Donald Trump fired the head of the Republican Senate Judiciary committee for insider trading.

Furthermore, the stock purchase in question took place in 2008, 14 years ago. Why don’t you talk about all of the Republican senators and Republican House members who have done exactly the same thing within the past couple of years? Why single out Pelosi?

I would also question as to why this bill didn’t make it to the floor of the house rather than to just imply that Pelosi killed on a bribe. It sounds like it didn’t make it out of committee which means that the committee didn’t even vote for it. It does not necessarily follow that the stock purchase was the reason that the bill did not pass.

And as pointed out repeatedly by 60 minutes none of this is illegal.

Last edited:
Why are you singling out Pelosi on this? Donald Trump fired the head of the Republican Senate Judiciary committee for insider trading.

Furthermore, the stock purchase in question took place in 2008, 14 years ago. Why don’t you talk about all of the Republican senators and Republican House members who have done exactly the same thing within the past couple of years? Why single out Pelosi?

And as pointed out repeatedly by 60 minutes none of this is illegal.

What the hell is wrong with you fricken ass-wipes. Read the damn thread title.

Forum List

Back