Ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio, pardoned by Trump, wants his old job back

"Watch out world! We are back!" Arpaio, 87, said in a statement in which he promised to reinstate the extreme measures that made him famous, like housing immigrants in outdoor tents in the 100-degrees-plus temperatures of the Phoenix area.

Somebody tell that 87 year old man to knock it off and go home.
By "immigrants" you mean criminals who are also illegal aliens. Why should anyone have a problem with them living in tents?

He put American citizens in the tents. The pretense from the article that it was all illegal aliens is not relevant.
The pretense of the article is that they weren't illegals. They were "immigrants."

I got that. Doesn't make that man saint.

"Watch out world! We are back!" Arpaio, 87, said in a statement in which he promised to reinstate the extreme measures that made him famous, like housing immigrants in outdoor tents in the 100-degrees-plus temperatures of the Phoenix area.

By "immigrants" you mean criminals who are also illegal aliens. Why should anyone have a problem with them living in tents?

He put American citizens in the tents. The pretense from the article that it was all illegal aliens is not relevant.
The pretense of the article is that they weren't illegals. They were "immigrants."

It doesn't make him the devil either.

That is not why I don't like that man. He ran that jail like shit. You have to know that.

He talked a bunch of illegal alien crap and came up empty. It's unfortunate that people could not see beyond that.

That is not why I don't like that man. He ran that jail like shit. You have to know that.
He talked a bunch of illegal alien crap and came up empty. It's unfortunate that people could not see beyond that.
The numbers of illegal immigrants overwhelm the feds. We can no longer tie the hands of local law enforcement. All law enforcement officials need to take an active role in deporting the Hispanics who have invaded our country.

The numbers of illegal immigrants overwhelm the feds. We can no longer tie the hands of local law enforcement. All law enforcement officials need to take an active role in deporting the Hispanics who have invaded our country.

Which he couldn't do. All he did was talk a good game. But, he didn't get ANYTHING.

That tells me that people just want a cheerleader. His track record says so. I'm not saying that people don't have a right to be upset. I'm saying that he was all talk.

Accepting a pardon is an act of ADMITION OF GUILT.

Joe Arpaio was convicted of criminal contempt and is unfit for any office.
Yes... he was guilty of holding the criminal on the bench in contemptuous regard...

Welcome to the lunatic alt-fact world.

Joe Arpaio BROKE THE LAW, was CONVICTED for it and ACCEPTED HIS GUILT by accepting the pardon from Trump.

He is a law ignoring criminal and is unfit for any office in the justice system.

Last edited:

Any person who uses his public position to abuse, denigrate and harm others because he can, is not fit for public office.

Accepting a pardon is an act of ADMITION OF GUILT.

Joe Arpaio was convicted of criminal contempt and is unfit for any office.
Yes... he was guilty of holding the criminal on the bench in contemptuous regard...

Welcome to the lunatic alt-fact world.

Joe Arpaio BROKE THE LAW, was CONVICTED for it and ACCEPTED HIS GUILT by accepting the pardon from Trump.

He is a law ignoring criminal and is unfit for any office in the justice system.
Nahhhhh.... it's not lunatic Alt-Right thinking...

It's merely embracing an American Hero who devoted much of his career to defeating the Great Beaner Invasion of the late 20th...

Winking at his past disdain for a LibProg -leaning court ruling as a way of saying Thank You for such wonderful past service...

Any person who uses his public position to abuse, denigrate and harm others because he can, is not fit for public office.
So we shouldn't put criminals in prison? Really?

Generally speaking, that is an entirely accurate observation...

However, when that abuse, denigration and harm are directed against Invaders, in order to each a lesson, the lines become blurred. :21:

What is this? Is this a Hillary clone, that just doesn't grasp no one likes them?

Forum List

Back