Five killed in Chicago

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
over this weekend. Any demofk candidates talking about stopping the killing? Nope, guess why, they aren’t allowed to. They are the kkk for god sake . Is it even news in the MSM? The demofks own them as well!

I’m calling for Americans to speak out about the missing concern for dead blacks in my country! Step up you demofk racists call for it to stop! Call out the demofk leaders who ignore it, the MSM that ignore them. Let’s see the real racists.

That'll be nothing compared to next weekend. People without jobs will really party hard about getting Labor Day off

Slow weekend in Chicago. Only 5 dead, that’s a big drop off for them but I’m sure they will make up for it next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An eight year old girl killed in St. Louis 100k reward for information on the killers. Where’s the demofks?

An eight year old girl killed in St. Louis 100k reward for information on the k
Slow weekend in Chicago. Only 5 dead, that’s a big drop off for them but I’m sure they will make up for it next weekend

it’s been steady at about five on off weekends. Double digits on big weekends. And only racist trump speaks out.

over this weekend. Any demofk candidates talking about stopping the killing? Nope, guess why, they aren’t allowed to. They are the kkk for god sake . Is it even news in the MSM? The demofks own them as well!

I’m calling for Americans to speak out about the missing concern for dead blacks in my country! Step up you demofk racists call for it to stop! Call out the demofk leaders who ignore it, the MSM that ignore them. Let’s see the real racists.
^ :cuckoo:

What were they mad about. Drug dealers raised prices.

An eight year old girl killed in St. Louis 100k reward for information on the k

it’s been steady at about five on off weekends. Double digits on big weekends. And only racist trump speaks out.

I hate when kids get hurt or killed. The one part of my job I hated. Going on calls where kids are involved. It scars you for life.

Kkk are the media and democrats.. kill them all
They don’t care and won’t do anything.

Unless those 5 people were killed by a white guy who bought his gun legally at Walmart, the liberals and the MSM couldn’t care less.

^ :cuckoo:
there you go, the true racist shining brightly with a cuckoo emoji. That couldn't highlight any better that demofks hate blacks.

Forum List

Back