Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

I don't trust you and I don't trust the system.

That's just how I feel.

That means we can just throw away your votes.

Yep, Obtuse. When you run out of arguments, this is where you end up.

Pathetic, worn out, and losing.

Yep, Obtuse. When you run out of arguments, this is where you end up.

Pathetic, worn out, and losing.
I'm not running out of arguments. I just have to reflect yours back on you.
We. Don't. Trust. You.

We. Don't. Trust. The. System.

We. Don't. Trust. The. People. Running. The. System.
As long as I don't trust the result, we can disregard it. That's what you wanted in 2020.

I'm not running out of arguments. I just have to reflect yours back on you.

As long as I don't trust the result, we can disregard it. That's what you wanted in 2020.

Comparing apples and tree stumps. Again, you have nothing more to add so you flail and snark and hope I go away.

Comparing apples and tree stumps. Again, you have nothing more to add so you flail and snark and hope I go away.
You only feel like it’s apples and tree stumps.

To me they’re both apples. Little chance of massive voter fraud either way.

Talk about being willfully blind.
Blind to what? You already admitted there’s no evidence of fraud. You’re accusing me of being “blind” to something you admit can’t be seen in the first place.

Blind to what? You already admitted there’s no evidence of fraud. You’re accusing me of being “blind” to something you admit can’t be seen in the first place.

There is no evidence Judge Crater is dead, but he has yet to call his office after a few decades.

The invalid or questionable ballots poison the whole process.
Which really really puts all those down-ballot Republicans who won in a tough spot. Hell, it puts Republican governors like DiSantis, Noem, DeWine, Sanders, Ivey, et al.
Per the earnest poster 'marty'......they are holding their office illegitimately via a "poisoned process".
Hell, per 'marty'......my local sheriff is illegitimate. So my Rural Roads Commissioner, and the Drain Commisioner.
Damn!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats are lucky that the so called insurrection wasn't done by George Washington and his men. It would have been much bloodier.

Seems the erstwhile poster BS thinks bloodied Americans are better.
Are lotsa dead Americans are on his wish list? Just askin'.

Which, if that is the case, sorta makes him a doppelganger for Marjorie Taylor Greene, who rather notoriously publicly stated from a podium about the January 6th insurrectionists/riot:
" If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won."
"Not to mention, it would've been armed"

Which really really puts all those down-ballot Republicans who won in a tough spot. Hell, it puts Republican governors like DiSantis, Noem, DeWine, Sanders, Ivey, et al.
Per the earnest poster 'marty'......they are holding their office illegitimately via a "poisoned process".
Hell, per 'marty'......my local sheriff is illegitimate. So my Rural Roads Commissioner, and the Drain Commisioner.
Damn!!

Which, if that is the case, sorta makes him a doppelganger for Marjorie Taylor Greene, who rather notoriously publicly stated from a podium about the January 6th insurrectionists/riot:

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Have you picked out specific people to 'bloody'......in any future attempt by the QAnon/MAGA-world to enforce their own particular interpretation of the 'peaceful-transfer-of-power?

If so.....well, who?
And why them?

There is no evidence Judge Crater is dead, but he has yet to call his office after a few decades.
Judge’s disappearance is far more evidence than anything relating to election fraud.

Bad metaphor. It lacks substance.

Have you picked out specific people to 'bloody'......in any future attempt by the QAnon/MAGA-world to enforce their own particular interpretation of the 'peaceful-transfer-of-power?

If so.....well, who?
And why them?
Any democrat will do.

Damn!!

All can be fixed by 24 hour one day voting in person.

Good Metaphor, you just don't have a viable response besides dismissal.
His disappearance is evidence.

There is no corresponding evidence with voter fraud.

Bad metaphor. That’s my response.

How much of your distrust is based on the lies you were told?

His disappearance is evidence.

There is no corresponding evidence with voter fraud.

Bad metaphor. That’s my response.

How much of your distrust is based on the lies you were told?

Not of him being dead.

Well he's dead now but at the time who knew?

And that when everyone was looking for him. Your side won't look because you know what you will find.

Not of him being dead.

Well he's dead now but at the time who knew?

And that when everyone was looking for him. Your side won't look because you know what you will find.
It’s evidence something unusual happened.

There’s no evidence that anything unusual happened in the election.

And you’re lying about “looking”. Fraud was investigated and was not found to be present. You won’t admit it.

It’s evidence something unusual happened.

There’s no evidence that anything unusual happened in the election.

And you’re lying about “looking”. Fraud was investigated and was not found to be present. You won’t admit it.

Plenty of evidence, all ignored by your side and the willing sham courts.

Plenty of evidence, all ignored by your side and the willing sham courts.
The right claims the evidence exists but when they get before a court, they are empty handed.

You believe what these partisan hacks say in the media too much. The truth comes out when there’s repercussions for lying.

Just look at what happened in Arizona.

Forum List

Back